Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jezz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Yeah, from the promos I've seen it looks like father favours boy child over girl child.    
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes the old usual boring crap i see that everyday in my house with my only brother 😆
hello98 thumbnail
Well girls there cannot be another show ever like DK Disha's love story...we just have to give the rest a try .
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've been watching other drama shows and i love them a lot but not as much as i did when Tumhari Disha was on. 😭
Halz25 thumbnail
Yes i agree shikha TD was a drama that i didnt like to even miss a minute and wen 9.30 came no matter what im doing i used to just sit in front of my telly and i always felt like watching it on my own i used to hate it when members of my family was around making noise.
😛 😊
mona05 thumbnail
Zee is all for family social dramas...may be it thinks it will compete with Star plus in that manner...besides, KS is the lovestory drama on Zee now..
Halz25 thumbnail
Yes it is. One thing that really annoyed me was last nite i was in the Dulhan forum and somehow they were discussing wat was better Dulhan or TD na dmembers were on there saying that Dulhan is sooo much better i cant understand how viewers tend to love shows like that more so i posted a topic saying that TD was much better, the same goes with sindoor people seem to love that show for sum reason i cant understand why but 1good thing is that sachin sharma is back on there.
Jezz thumbnail
Yes, girls, I agree too.   There will never be another TD.   And Halz, I am AMAZED that anyone on that Dulhan forum can even compare Dulhan with TD much less say it is better!!! That's unreal.   I comment in the Dulhan forum too, so far, aside from saying Vidya is pretty, I never have anything positive to say.   That show sux. I can't see it lasting too long.
Halz25 thumbnail
Neither can i, i mean who would wanna watch a show that a story has been told before and Vidya being illetirate is even worst and sometimes these saas bahus serials do my head in
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
There has never been and there wont be any other serial like our TD. Honestly speaking at present I am just fed up with all the Zee serials. The same stories keep coming again and again where one women who is shown like some Goddess is tortured by ten vamps or villians. I dont know why Zee is making serials where the main protagonist is a victim.

The only reason I want to watch Betian is Twinkle as I liked her in Saregamapa and the other reason is ofcourse then we IF friends can have something to comment on.