Dadaji gave Pankhudi's name to Ayesha [DT Note Page 2]

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In today's episode Dadaji gave Pankhudi's name to Ayesha.

How can every memeber is forgetting and accepting that Pankhudi is no more.And they are seeing Pankhudi in Ayesha as she looks like Pankhudi.

I didn't like it as no one can replace Pankhudi.

I agree that ,Ayesha has few Pankhudi's gestures,but Ayesha can never be Pankhu.I just don;t accept.

Pankhudi is unique and very good person.Love u Pankhudi.Please come back soon.

Just want Pankhudi and PAYA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khadeeja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You cant blame disha for all this, it's the CVS who are deciding the story, it's not up to disha
and as for dadaji giving pankhuri's name to her, it doesnt really matter because everyone knows that ayesha is ayesha and pankhuri is pankhuri. they are two different people, and ayesha is a very sweet and lovely girl and i like her alot but ofcourse pankhu is better and no one can take her place
PankhuFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't care about disha anymore n whatever happens with her I Don't Care !
Nakuul was,is n will be no.1 in this show !
Even if Pankhu comes back i think disha will not be able to make the show better bcoz this is rubish of the show !!
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SORRY TO SAY BUT dont find 0.0001% chance OF "PANKURI COME BACK" ..

All thnx to the PH & THAT PERSON WHO GAVE THIS IDEA ...
😡

STOPPED watching PKDH after aditya-aysha marriege track infact that day when they officially KILLED PAYA WITH PANKURI AND BROKE MY TRUST AND HOPES.. 💔

😭   😭 😭

Sometimes Read WU but now SORRY no wish to C SO-CALLED LOVE TRACK ...

CANT C THIS PKDH which was my HABIT my addiction 1day... 😭

THNX A LOT PH 😡

Will always love ADITYA/NAKUUL &PAYA ❤️ ❤️   ...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont like the idea of gving anyone anyone's name

what are the CVs planning

I am still confused
want the original Pankhudi back
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think since they can't bring back pankhuri.. they are trying to give pankhuri's name to ayesha to fill her space
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alia_Sehgal

i think since they can't bring back pankhuri.. they are trying to give pankhuri's name to ayesha to fill her space

That's exactly what I think!!!!!!!👍🏼 CVs have gone too far with the story and they can't bring pankhu back...😭
Hmm...well this suggestion (of giving pankhuri's name to ayesha) was given by many in this forum and people agreed with it. Many said that even THAT would be good...atleast they will get to hear Disha being called Pankhuri...but now what happened? 😕 Everyone is just ready to bash the show and Disha!😲
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
And also my sincere request to ALL those who are constantly bashing Disha and blaming her...PLEASE STOP DOING SO. PLEASE. Its NOT totally Disha's fault...its NOT. And I am shocked to see that you all who want pankhuri back desperately are blaming and bashing the actor who plays her?? Its DISHA PARMAR who played pankhuri the character which ruled our hearts don't forget it. If you loved her so much how can you hate her suddenly? And again if pankhu comes back you all will start loving disha once more...ridiculous!

If you can't be loyal to Disha you don't deserve to be called Pankhuri's fans...and it is because of the hatred spread by so called fans like YOU that Disha is totally upset and is even more adamant on not returning as Pankhuri. Come on! We ALL want Pnakhuri back! But that doesn't mean we will not see the other side of her decision and blame and bash her!

Really I feel sorry that Disha has fans like some of you who love her one moment and bash and hate her the other just because she wanted to broaden her scope as an actor and improve herself.
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: PankhuFan

I don't care about disha anymore n whatever happens with her I Don't Care !
Nakuul was,is n will be no.1 in this show !
Even if Pankhu comes back i think disha will not be able to make the show better bcoz this is rubish of the show !!

Well Mr. Pankhufan I wonder what makes you still come to the forum if you "Don't care what happens to Disha" and think this show is "rubbish". Why do you come here? To spread hatred and negativity? I would request you to PLEASE stop doing so. This forum is for discussion of PKDH and we rather have no members than have members who spread negativity and bash actors.

And also, the username you have.."Pankhufan" suggests that you are a fan f Pankhu and that was the character played by DISHA PARMAR...the one whom you are bashing and blaming. And the "#BRINGBACKPANKHU" in your signature won't work at all if you bash the actor who plays pankhuri. OK!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Once again, a warning to ALL members to watch out on the words they use while making an argument.

Every point can be said in a polite manner. Calling names and use of foul language will not be tolerated. No more mockery against Ayesha will be tolerated. Don't hate, appreciate.

PKDH DT