Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Damn his smile at the end though. He loved Sanam's sass. Aahil, oh poor Aahil. Trying to hate her, but can't help but live in the moment too. 

That was my feeling too. Hope he gets some salve for the burning loneliness in him...😭
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
By the way, call me someone with Rehan blinders on, but I think Rehan was freaked out because he got the hint that there may be some truth to it. And even more so, he got freaked out at what his mother is doing: a fake/contract marriage but Aahil and Sanam are behaving and acting like married couple for all purposes and sleeping in the same room*--along with the fact that there may be some truth to it. He now has an inkling or a feeling that this will get messy and complicated, and very much so.
He is right to be freaked out and asking Tanveer what she's doing. She keeps saying it's a contract marriage and it's only for three months. But he's seeing how far this is going. And I don't think it's for his own selfish purpose he confronted Tanveer.

* As for the sharing the room, interestingly even Sanam never thought of this aspect. It was only because Aahil kicked her out that it came about as even a question of whether or not she would be in his room. Otherwise no one other than Rehan (and I guess Aahil too shared Rehan's logic somewhat considering his reason for kicking out Sanam) even considered the option that she wouldn't be in Aahil's room. And this is why Rehan is right in freaking out and realizing this is going to be messy and complicated with the three months and fake/contract marriage clause hanging over SaHil's head.

Yup, i will go down holding the Rehan flag until I'm proven wrong.😆

Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the episode today.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ishq pe zor nahin ❤️ (ah, the fond memories!)

Aahil poured his heart out in front of everyone(He was confessing his feelings for Sanam and sitting on the sofa I was blushing like an idiot 😆 )

Why do all the epic confessions in QH meet an anti-climax? 🥺

Lover boy Raza Ibrahim turned into Jerk Raza Ibrahim after entering the room 😡 Dude, you have gotta behave! No matter what you think about the girl, nothing gives you the right to push her like that, as though you are throwing an object.

"Aukad mein rehna?" Who are you fooling ma bouy, you don't give a damn about what her 'aukad' is!

How simple yet beautiful was the scene in which Aahil looks at Sanam while she is reading Namaaz<3 It was really cute the way he went back to sleep on getting caught and then again got up. The captivated and enchanted look in his eyes 😳

Liked the last scene too! :))

Poor Rehan :( His heart must have broken into million pieces :( God help this poor soul.

Great post as usual Zan! <3

falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I half expected them to actually play Mitwa
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sageflower7

'Playing house' !! hee heee !! As pissed as I am at his rough words, I also wish his loneliness will be treated somewhat. 
Imagine his hate flying out the window when he discovers her Badi Ammi is at the hospital.

I know... I was really shocked that he said what he did... but it is like no one truly cares about him... And and and, I think Sanam is going to be that person you want. The birthday cake proves it. Sure, it was just kindness but... something a little more, too?

I wonder what he's going to do when he finds that out. I wonder if he would think to himself that Tanveer used Dilshad's state to coerce Sanam into marrying him. 

I don't think his hate will fly out the window. He will truly realise why Sanam married him and he may be a bit softer, but he might think why didn't she just ask him? 

I don't know. I'm all confused with a million "what if's" in my head 😆
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

By the way, call me someone with Rehan blinders on, but I think Rehan was freaked out because he got the hint that there may be some truth to it. And even more so, he got freaked out at what his mother is doing: a fake/contract marriage but Aahil and Sanam are behaving and acting like married couple for all purposes and sleeping in the same room*--along with the fact that there may be some truth to it. He now has an inkling or a feeling that this will get messy and complicated, and very much so.

He is right to be freaked out and asking Tanveer what she's doing. She keeps saying it's a contract marriage and it's only for three months. But he's seeing how far this is going. And I don't think it's for his own selfish purpose he confronted Tanveer.

* As for the sharing the room, interestingly even Sanam never thought of this aspect. It was only because Aahil kicked her out that it came about as even a question of whether or not she would be in his room. Otherwise no one other than Rehan (and I guess Aahil too shared Rehan's logic somewhat considering his reason for kicking out Sanam) even considered the option that she wouldn't be in Aahil's room. And this is why Rehan is right in freaking out and realizing this is going to be messy and complicated with the three months and fake/contract marriage clause hanging over SaHil's head.

I love this. I think you're so right. 

Rehan knows his brother doesn't pretend for sh*t, so now suddenly he is pretending for all and sundry? 

Hmmm... and I think Rehan definitely got a feeling that there may be some truth to what Aahil was saying when he spoke to Sanam. 

Great observation about the room sharing! It's kinda like everyone is thinking, "Well, they're married. It's the right thing to do"

A few theories from me :

1. Maybe Rehan realized that it was Aahil who caused Sanam to lose her dhaba. Therefore Sanam is in greater danger of getting hurt and humiliated. So he worries that she has been forced to stay in Aahil's room, with no help or reprieve. This was the guy who always comforted her after being scorched by Aahil's anger, who wanted to whisk her away from it all (and she would have accepted too, i secretly believe!) How can he protect her when she's in the Jalladh's private chambers?

2. Rehan heard truth in Aahil's words. Only Rehan knew what goes on in Aahil's mind, his motives. Realizing that Aahil and Sanam clashed way back before he himself met her, says that Aahil feels more than he lets on. Feeling his love slipping away from him, he accosts his mother, asking her motives for all this. His dismayed expression when she accuses him of being too worried about the sleeping arrangement says he is afraid he is losing her forever. 

I thought they might've cancelled out Rehan's side of the triangle when he obviously retreated after the Nikah. But suddenly I feel more is coming up. Is Rehan going to intervene when he sees Aahil mistreating Sanam?
   Other than Asma, no one asked Sanam the motives behind their sudden nikah. Even Rehan hasn't spoken to either of them, and he is in the inner circle, privy to sensitive information. Why is keeping quitet for his Ammi?

p/s: sorry this is late... had guests over for Eid...🥳
Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

Ishq pe zor nahin ❤️ (ah, the fond memories!)

Aahil poured his heart out in front of everyone(He was confessing his feelings for Sanam and sitting on the sofa I was blushing like an idiot 😆 )

Why do all the epic confessions in QH meet an anti-climax? 🥺

Lover boy Raza Ibrahim turned into Jerk Raza Ibrahim after entering the room 😡 Dude, you have gotta behave! No matter what you think about the girl, nothing gives you the right to push her like that, as though you are throwing an object.

"Aukad mein rehna?" Who are you fooling ma bouy, you don't give a damn about what her 'aukad' is!

How simple yet beautiful was the scene in which Aahil looks at Sanam while she is reading Namaaz<3 It was really cute the way he went back to sleep on getting caught and then again got up. The captivated and enchanted look in his eyes 😳

Liked the last scene too! :))

Poor Rehan :( His heart must have broken into million pieces :( God help this poor soul.

Great post as usual Zan! <3

Thanks so much friend !! 
Aahil is playing hot and cold too many times with her. I hope when he actually says the words, she will believe him. It's been 3 times now, he moves in to express himself but ends up hurting her feelings.
   But call me sentimental, but I saw a relief in his face, while he was saying the words in his heart. Finally he was able to express the emotion. If only he didn't nullify it.

I love how he can't stop himself from being in awe of her. Poor fellow has sunk fully under !! He will slowly realize that she didn't fall in his esteem. She is as awesome as he thought, and didn't compromise her values for money. 

If Wakil sahab bought the act than he'll be bringing the papers soon! 😉

Originally posted by: falala333

I half expected them to actually play Mitwa

Me too !! 😭... I love that the script is incorporating the best of old QH...👍🏼