Frequent Posters

sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
no comments
comedy it was without laughter 
patheic sumi 
dont understand last three days foolish new twist around 
hope they  could hve just stuck on Raghu & Shivani ...
agbabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pathetic epi. Like I mentioned yesterday its best that we expect worst to avoid any further disappointment. 
The cvs are heartless nut case (sorry for being blunt) but they are killing the show together with Arsi's skills.

I felt the spark in Arsi has disappeared and only professionalism shows in they act.

Wonder if sumi is the lead and why such importance is given to a vamp then rashi felt πŸ€’ watching sumi's unrespectable dialogues addresing the elders so disgusting to hear this
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: alpha_057

I think the time has come to rename the show to ' Comedy Nights with Karan'...😊

Comedy nights with Karan ,Sumi and CVs mayb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If yesterday's episode was a disaster, then, today was an epic disaster...πŸ˜†. No logic at all. The CVs are just trying to finish it off somehow.

exactly .. its just few collage of nonsense scenes put together and episode is made  with Sumi as centerastage

I am falling short of words to describe today's non sense. Arhaan and Mansi have been reduced to mere caricatures. What a waste of such incredible talent.

so true .. wonder how ArSi r doing this

Any other track in the show is shown in full detail. But when it comes to RaShi, then everything is left to our imagination. So, from here on, it is better to assume that RaShi never got divorced, Raghu has confessed his love to Shivani and accepted her as his wife wholeheartedly. Nothing is left as far as RaShi are concerned. Now, we should just enjoy this ridiculous revenge saga.

yeah RaShi r side characters now .. no need to show their relation in detail .. what matter is Sumi's exposure afterall .. rest can go to hell ... Love confession will remain a dream too for us now

The only positive today was Arhaan's acting. He did those comic scenes with such a straight face...πŸ˜†. What a performer. He does action, drama, comedy, every genre with the same finesse...😊 

yeahh hats off to him for still keeping the patience with this team and doing his job so sincerely and giving 100% to his act πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations CVs, for ruining a wonderful show to such an extent that it has gone beyond redemption.

So truee 🀒

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

PS: APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT N HEART TO POST THE THREAD JYOTI...

Dhanya I can understand .. actually I dint hv much to write either .. it was a sheer mess 🀒🀒
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

What a pathetic episode it was glad that it's ending if this is what they are doing to Rashi, nothing else to say πŸ˜•

True Rekha .. never thought a day will come when we will say good its ending .. sighh .. only hurtful thing is we never got RaShi story
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

Dint watch the epi.so god helped me like this. :D

no use watching either .. it was sheer nonsense
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjli2010

I am just too upset😭  I cannot bear to look at lovely pics. of RaShi now as its hurting way too much😭😭  I even changed my Profile pic.πŸ˜•

What can I say?   I wish RaShi and All the cast, except evil Sumitra, all the best for future.  I will be eagerly awaiting their shows.  God Bless Them.

Thank you all for a lovely journey.  Will miss interacting on this Site.

Yup I too hope ArSi return back with a bang and with a better PH and channel  .. I m sure they will after the kind of professionlism they showed πŸ‘πŸ‘

Will miss u guys too πŸ˜­πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanthi510

Apt one jyoti...CVs have really made into comedy show...title of the serial should be in the lines of ab kya hoga sumi ka or sumi ka hogaya satyanash πŸ˜†
Congrats Cvs for ruining beautiful love story...
Even Movies won't stress this much on killing or destroying the villians...So much focus is being given to sumitra...
God only knows what happened to Creative head..He might have woke up from a bad dream and written the whole plot of serial going nowhere in the end  πŸ˜†...
Kudos to ArSi for maintaining calmness even in the moment of disaster ...

Yess I mean they could hv well ended it with Sumi quickly signing those papers today itself na in greed of money but they kept dragging it with Sumi saying how she cant sign those papers as its a question of her shaan and all .. its more like speech of a female lead speaking than a vamp .. why so much importance ?? πŸ˜•

And its not like viewers like her character either .. she is main reason why show going off today ... so dunno what exactly CVs r trying to show here and for whom they r making this show πŸ˜•

RaShi love story is gone with the wind now πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

agree jyoti di and all ...cv is taking revenge and that too has has ke .. woh bhi soch rahe honge jate jate thoda sa fans ko hasate hee jaye... πŸ˜† this is for our beautiful show "kya se kya ho gaya... "

yeah they might b sitting and hving last laugh somewhere seeing our frustrations ... but in the end Actors will not loose anything and will get good offers too  .. its loss of this PH and a certain CV
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanitha7

no comments

comedy it was without laughter 
patheic sumi 
dont understand last three days foolish new twist around 
hope they  could hve just stuck on Raghu & Shivani ...

Well what to say .. we need to just assume RaShi r a couple now and their story is done with .. so this whole week will b Sumi and her climax  .. she stays till the end πŸ˜ƒ