India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi doesn't deserve Purab (Page 4)

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Very true Jammy - the title of the series is quite apt - Jassi jaisi koi nahin........she is as manipulative and petulant as Arman.........her beginnings as an understanding and loving character was just a sham

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I am new to this group. I hope I'm welcome here to join. The reason for joining is that I'm a big fan of Purab.

I wonder why Jassi always takes Purab for granted. Everytime she treats him so badly, but still he comes back to her, cause he loves her. She never acted this way with Armaan, no matter what Armaan did to her. Really Jassi doesn't deserve a guy like Purab. And if she doesn't love Purab, why did she agree to marry him in the first place. No one forced her to say yes.

Jassi is being portrayed since the beginning as intelligent, but sometimes   her intelligence just disappear.

I think it's time for T & D Singh to tell the story as it should be told, instead of jumping around all the time.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Welcome Esha....!!! You are always welcome to join here..... You have come to right place!!!Wink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Esha,you are very very welcome here.This is a great forum and I hope you will like this forum as much as we all do.

EnjoySmile

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Thanks all of you. I really hope to make alot of new friends here in this forum.

I already feel at ease here.

- Esha -

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by sandya_rao7

this itself show that jassi is more comfortable with armaan and not purab and its high time things sld come back to normal as they were before purab came

No sandhya you are wrong, it shows that jo jassi ki baat sunta hain jassi us par jyada manmaani karti  hain. She has caught on to habit of armaan. Like Armaan used to allow mallika to dog him and he used to command and humiliate jassi, jassi does the same with purab.

The next time she must be awarded not the best secretary award but the award for the best long jump, Cause I belive she is very good at jumping to silly conclusions. LOL

Normal yeah right, For me she is welcome to become doormate for Armaan once again. Dead

Jammy.

Exactly the reason why Jassi and Armaan are best suited to each other.

Here I must add that Jassi does jump at every opportunity to be with Armaan.Beleive me,these two should get each other because each has a huge influence over the other.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by sandya_rao7

this itself show that jassi is more comfortable with armaan and not purab and its high time things sld come back to normal as they were before purab came

No sandhya you are wrong, it shows that jo jassi ki baat sunta hain jassi us par jyada manmaani karti  hain. She has caught on to habit of armaan. Like Armaan used to allow mallika to dog him and he used to command and humiliate jassi, jassi does the same with purab.

The next time she must be awarded not the best secretary award but the award for the best long jump, Cause I belive she is very good at jumping to silly conclusions. LOL

Normal yeah right, For me she is welcome to become doormate for Armaan once again. Dead

Jammy.

lol jammy...what u said is so much happening...may be this will turn true...LOLLOL

Go to top