India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi doesn't deserve Purab

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:21am | IP Logged

After watching today's episode, my belief's that Jassi does not deserve Purab is getting more and more firmer. She sulks so often with Purab, probably she is so overwhelmed with her inferiority complex. I can't fathom a reason why she snubbed Purab, when Purab was about to introduce her to Meenakshi and the Mehta couple. She never gives a chance to Purab to explain things and assumes things on her own... Where as for Armaan, she keeps giving chance after chance...Angry

U could say, she is in love with Armaan, but if she is genuinely a person with an understanding nature, why is this quality deserting her when it comes to Purab.  The characterisation of Jassi is so shallow and pathetic that the Authors are either making too much of this girl or simply, they got the whole show wrong...Dead

It increasingly looks that she is waiting for a chance to get away from Purab and jumps to Armaan... Give me a break...

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hi Sanjana,

This behavior of Jassi was  expected coz she always hides behind her complex (of appearences ).Geek...I guess it all has to do with the upcoming transformation.Cool

The character that I really can't tolerate is Meena....I  mean she's getting meaner and meaner (sorry couln't resist) Wink  I hope that even if J and P
split he doesn't get stuck with such a self indulgent sort...that would be to bad for a guy like PurabCry

Sometimes I also think that Jassi doesn't deserve Purab but when you know the "girgit" nature of ArmanEvil Smile then you keep hoping that Jassi
gets someone like purab.Clap
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

Hi Sanjana,

I hope that even if J and P
split he doesn't get stuck with such a self indulgent sort...that would be to bad for a guy like PurabCry

that is true giaa...Purab does not deserve meenakshi. How can jassi forget that he supported her in the party even after meenakshi's meeness. She should have not left the party like that.

Aise lagta hain ki jassi ke dimaag ko bhi ek chasme ki zharurat hain...

Geek

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Giaa,My Question is what is happening to her understanding nature when it comes to Purab.Why is she failing to understand only Purab.She has been insulted by Armaan,Mallika  so many times in Gulmohur but still everytime she gives Armaan a chance which is very mean.Jassi is so mean and so inconsistent in her behaviour practising double standards.I hate the character Jassi.

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged

TODAY, they started to unravel a story that they had spent the last 6 months building upUnhappy

"Aise lagta hain ki jassi ke dimaag ko bhi ek chasme ki zharurat hain..." sach mein.......at one point and time she says he is her humsafar n her best friend, n next she doesn't give him a moment to answer Unhappy

Siddhe tariqe se kahani nahin dekha sakte ye log?

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Jassi is a person practising double standards.So So meanAngry
giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana

Giaa,My Question is what is happening to her understanding nature when it comes to Purab.Why is she failing to understand only Purab.She has been insulted by Armaan,Mallika  so many times in Gulmohur but still everytime she gives Armaan a chance which is very mean.Jassi is so mean and so inconsistent in her behaviour practising double standards.I hate the character Jassi.

IN real life...
Sometimes when we deal with people we work or  with our bosses etc. we are obligated to let their flaws and errors slide ....but when it comes to our near and dear ones we tend to have the kind of relationship where we can just  react.  I mean to say ...with the ones you love u do take for granted the fact that they will always be there for u and even if u fight u will eventually make up ....

BUT... in JJKN...
I doubt very much that T and D have adapted this level of depth to their
story...so in this case I agree that Jassi is being very insensitive and I think she went with Arman just to get back at Purab...sort of a tit for tat...
which is very childish for a character that has so far been portrayed as
sensitive and understanding. T and D are once again displaying their inconsistancy with characterization....first  Arman is reformed (still don't believe that one) and now Jassi's behavior!

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I think for todays episode there is misunderstanding between Purab and Jassi because of meenakshi. So i think somehow they will get back together.

Go to top