Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Pallavi has cancer? Sharda to look after her enemy children (TOI) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shyam09

Goldie

shyam09

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i know right ...
I'm sure Suresh has been lying to Pallavi that he doesn't have a family and for business purposes he stays at home in Mumbai with servants. 

If Suresh had told Pallavi that his mom is alive, I doubt Pallavi would be hesitant to meet her. 

Is Pallavi really Sharda's enemy? No. Are they rivals, sure. Can either be blamed for what's happening in each other's lives right now? No. 

Then why call Pallavi the enemy of Sharda ... I get the show is about Sharda, but how annoying is it to just have Sharda pushed to the top just like that repeatedly. She has no flaws as a character. Her niceness and gullibility might seem like a flaw, but magically they always work to her advantage. Her struggles are always solved with her niceness. 

Edited by shyam09 - 01 August 2014 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Mahek_No1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pallavi has cancer? Sharda to look after her enemy children (TOI) (Page 2)" in Ek Nayi Pehchaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top