Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Pallavi has cancer? Sharda to look after her enemy children (TOI)

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ekk Nayi Pehchaan's Pallavi suffering from cancer?
Ekk Nayi Pehchaan's Pallavi suffering from cancer?
 Ekk Nayi Pehchaan

Sony Entertainment Television's popular show Ekk Nayi Pehchaan has grabbed many eyeballs ever since the entry of Pallavi Ajmera (Padmini Kolapure). The show which has seen many twists and turns in the recent times is all set to give its viewers another shocker. 

In the upcoming episode, Pallavi and Suresh will be visiting the hospital only to detect the Pallavi is suffering from cancer. The story will take a fold when Sharda will be seen taking care of Pallavi's children in the absence of her. 

Sharda's motherly nature will force her to be kind to her own enemies who have destroyed her family and happiness. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Ekk-Nayi-Pehchaans-Pallavi-suffering-from-cancer/articleshow/39233879.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
This was as expected..!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. This was expected from Sharada as they made her to witness Pallavi visit the hospital without informing the family and Sharada doubting on why she lied.
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mahaan Mata!!! 👎🏼 What is her Pehchhan here ??? Caretaker of Pallo's kids.. 
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THanks for sharing.This is going The step MOM way
babydoll thumbnail
just pulling the story and making it look complicated
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who destroyed whose life here? come on! i hate the blame pallavi game everyone is playing!!!
SHE WAS ALSO the victim!!!

Only one who destroyed is suresh!!!! 
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know right ...
I'm sure Suresh has been lying to Pallavi that he doesn't have a family and for business purposes he stays at home in Mumbai with servants. 

If Suresh had told Pallavi that his mom is alive, I doubt Pallavi would be hesitant to meet her. 

Is Pallavi really Sharda's enemy? No. Are they rivals, sure. Can either be blamed for what's happening in each other's lives right now? No. 

Then why call Pallavi the enemy of Sharda ... I get the show is about Sharda, but how annoying is it to just have Sharda pushed to the top just like that repeatedly. She has no flaws as a character. Her niceness and gullibility might seem like a flaw, but magically they always work to her advantage. Her struggles are always solved with her niceness. 
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago