~*Happy Birthday To The Gorgeous: Aakanksha Singh*~

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Aakanksha Singh
is an India television actress best known for her role in colors' Tv show Na Bole Tum... Na Maine Kuch Kaha as Megha Vyas'. She is a new face in Indian television industry who started her career by playing the lead role in "Na Bole Tum... Na Maine Kuch Kaha". Aakanksha Singh has a passion for acting and she wants to pursue her dream of acting in the television industry.

As it's her birthday, let's wish her the best!

Aakanksha was Born and brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She is a brilliant girl, who topped her university in the first year and came third in the health science courses in the entire Rajasthan. Her hobbies include Dancing, Acting and Music. In real life she is very fond of both casual clothes and western outfits.

This girl has a lot of experience as a theatre artist and has acted as a protagonist in 10 plays before coming on TV. She is trained actress and after a lot of struggles she got the chance to work in serials. In the show Na Bole Tum, Aakanksha played the character of a widowed Mrs. Megha Vyas opposite Kunal Karan Kapoor. She was also seen in the second season of the show.

Edited by -Amanat- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Aakanksha. may god bless you. many many happy returns of the day. your fanns miss you a lot. megha was someone who will always be remembered. loads of love.
your fan
Sukriti Big smile

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAKANKSHA***

Your birthday is a time to
dream of a bright new future
that brings into your life
all the things you desire!

Wishing you a very happy Birthday

PartyEnjoy your special day with love onesParty

Happy birthday Aakanksha. May God bless you with lots & lots of happiness & success. We adore you for your simplicity & the way you are. You are commendably amazing! Hope you have a fun filled day ahead with your near and dear ones. Wish you all the very best your future. Keep rocking! Big smile

This birthday wish is dedicated to my favorite actress who won our heart as Megha Vyaas and Megha Bhatnagar.

Megha Vyas-The supermom. You are an epitome of grace, dignity courage and strength. 

Mirchi Madam- This is the avtaar that we have all loved and cherished. 

Megha Bhatnagar- The name is so soothing. And conjoures up the image of the most beautiful and vintage actress on Indian television. Aakansha Singh - for me , is ' Traditional Indian Beauty ' . Akku- You have brought everlasting sweetness into my life. Here's wishing you your special day brings you all that you have wished for. Wish you a very happy birthday. God bless you. Want to see you casting your magical spell on all of us. And enthralling us with your magnetic screen appeal, and acting chops. Loads of love and best wishes Smile

Hello Aakanksha , Lots of Love to you. Heart Firstly , i would like to thank you for portraying the role of Megha in Na Bole Tum .. You brought the essence of simplicity and made the monotonous screens lively through your flawless performance throughout the show. I wish you all the good luck for your future projects . May all your dreams come true and may you achieve all your goals . Just stay the way you are , we love you for that . Heart

a very very happy birthday 2 u Aakanksha Singh. May your birthday and everyday be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles , the sounds of laughter , the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Big smile

Happy birthday Aakanksha.Wish u a many many happy returns of the day.May bless u lots of success & achievement yr. U r very pretty girl . tum humesha yu hi muskurati raho.You are also a very superb actress aur hum asha karte ha ki tum hume yu hi entertain karti rhogi.god bless you.

Every Day is likes celebrations. It gives more pleasure & memorable moments. Today is One of that day.its our lovely akku's birthday feeling wowww...SmileSmile

Life dose not provide Warranties & Guarantees. It only provides Possibilities & Opportunities, Don't miss them, Make most of it.

and u utilized it very honestly and superbly...Am ur fan beacause u r present in my heart now a days we all r missing u sooo much...am always thinking about ur new show with kunal..We want u backk at any cost Cry

but toaday is very important 4 all Aakanksha' lovers its her birthday..i will celebrate ur birthday with my family and some freinds..SmileSmile

Aakanksha singh simply beautifull and elegant..luv u sooo much... Heart

Hum app ki yaad main udas hain, Bas app say milnay ki ass hay,...

lastly;

I heartily wish you: A million smiles; A hearty laughter; An eternal joy; And a daily dose of humour! Happy Birthday! May everything you want become a reality, May this day be the happiest day for you! Happy Birthday!

luv u sooo much aakanksha Smile

many best wishes from me and my family...God bless u always ameen..

Dear Aakanksha,

• Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year.Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself.My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is you are and will always be happy and healthy! Don't every change.Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!

As Megha you became an inspiration,you took a huge risk to play a mother on screen at such a young age and you succeeded.I wish you'll at the best and keep rocking Aakanksha.I just want to say come back soon.

Your biggest fan,

Ariana Grande.

Wishing you very very happy birthday , may you get all the happiness , love you deserve , badly waiting for your rocking come back , please come back soon , lots of love   Heart

Edited by vijay - 2 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Credits

{LavleenaS} for concept, collection of messages and gifts & for being there.

{-Amanat-} for tags,
compilation & dividers.

Nbtians for the immense
love! 🤗

Edited by -Amanat- - 9 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday akku!!! 🥳
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday 🥳

My mom and i  used loved that show and Meghan very much 

Brilliant thread dear too good ⭐️ 

PS- sorry like button not working 
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A very very happy birthday, Aakanksha. We Meghan fans still miss that charm & subtility of the unique show, Na Bole Tum..
actfaqs0 thumbnail
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We love you and thank you for  portraying Megha in the best possible way 
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hope to see you soon in more Indian Televison shows 
Come back soon 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the lovely thread!

Wishing one of my favorite actresses a very happy birthday!!

Many happy returns of the day Aakanksha🥳

Hope to see you back in role that does justice to your tremendous acting talent 😊