Haider: Shahids transformation becomes talking point!!

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Haider: Shahid's transformation becomes talking point

Between his last outing R...Rajkumar and the upcoming Haider, Shahid Kapoor seems to have undergone a sea change, especially when it comes to his on-screen persona. 

Placed exactly on the other side of the cinematic spectrum, Haider, Vishal Bhardwaj's adaptation of Hamlet, has seen Shahid transform himself completely to get into the skin of his character " something that is getting him much appreciation from the industry. Says director Vikas Bahl, "It's wonderful to see how he gets into the skin of the character and constantly surprises us. Wanting to see him play Haider now." Adds director-producer Karan Johar, "The film looks engaging and power-packed with drama and intrigue. It also appears to be Shahid's best celluloid work." Buzz began with the movie's promising first look, which was surpassed by the trailer that generated tremendous traction online and on social networking sites.

READ: Six reasons we are waiting to watch Haider

The actor is now being quizzed on how he got into the skin of his character, so much so that while he was in a meeting at a suburban five- star, a hotel guest interrupted the proceedings to tell him how much he loved the trailer. Even in his building, residents have been raving about the trailer and how they are looking forward to the film. Of course, the words are encouraging for Shahid, but the most important ones come from his father Pankaj Kapur, who said, "Haider is real, touching and explosive. I have not seen Shakespeare's Hamlet interpreted the way Vishal has in Haider. I am proud of Shahid's performance in it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good to hear praises from Vikas Bahl and KJo...๐Ÿ˜†
PK is so sweet...loved his comment...๐Ÿ˜ณ
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m very happy for Shahid Kapoor he deserves all the praises๐Ÿ‘ I hope he wins the Best Actor award for Haider
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SK deserved all d appreciations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ