Jodha Akbar

Blood and emotions..!!

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Good episode..! 😊

Today it was a script based for the actors to perform some scope filled sequence which camera rolling and rounded on them..

Today's episode..! 😊

Kaiber..! 😲

Kaiber  standing at the point of harem..It seems he was so fast while camera is off..His horrendous  and deadly expressions makes everyone terrible..He slowly forward , sniffing JO shawl on one hand..I loved when Hoshiyar and Resham made a daring attempt to pull him out..No way he looks  so huge among all..His target was so clean , when whole harem had a screaming , shouting effect after this entry , he doesn't seems to be effected on those noises ...His eyes on JO alone , where MB and JO alone looks numb and helpless ...The perfect time where JO eyes widely opened for a minute when he actually saw this gigantic beast standing infront of him...I loved neither she cried or nor she stepped back , because now its her mission to save her hubby ..She not even dared or much bothered about his huge figure or his madcap look..She was damn struck by the moment when he was attacked by him..She couldn't tolerate a single moment , it was such a pain to watch his beloved hubby who was gonna to be a father of two babies , rounded up with some horrendous situation..Why such tough phase for me alone..? When I m holding my two babies..? What I have to do..? Right now either I could save my hubby or else my unborn breath..? It was just a faltered moment , currently what she is facing ..! Her looks given many variations to put forward her inner feelings...Where this ferocious , destructive beast , just pulled her roughly , while nobody had a courage to stop him, while she pulled and hesitated to go...He took a next sweep by grabbing and picked her up , loaded on his broad shoulders...OMG..! What's happening its dreadful to watch..! 😑

Now it seems cv's too hauled their cameras rapidly..How come so soon he moved from harem to gateway..On either side , Jalal tried ridding out himself from thick wall which was lying top on him...The moment where he heard screaming  a word called shahenshah , he just stood up heavily and he looks uncontrollable , where he could get it was JO s voice , no matter he was back to his frenzied manner in chasing him..Mughal soldiers along with MS , all over started to chase behind them..😊

It was so sad for a women who was being pregnant caught in such a rough circumstance.JO shouted at him , plz leave me , plz leave me..! She was punching him back , whether he had a capability to feel the pain , becoz only he knows to sniff blood..? He can't react to emotions , specially human qualities ...He was trained wildly without knowing or sensing human qualities..I must say this shows how much MC looks insensitive , flat , cold-blooded , callous and pitiless natured women..I was wondering how this lady was being loved by Humayunsab ..? What kind of qualities did attracted u from this women..?? How can MC will be kind natured while he trained a human into a mad man , she used to blood as key role in haunting people..?? How this women can value the blood relationship among his own son, daughters and then how about kingdom..?  what will happen when this adventurous man turning to attack her and tasting her own blood...?? Or due to political reasons he may got married..? Because this looks utter brutal...That's deadly..! This is deadly evil to akdha , so she may end up some most devilish plans to hurt akdha..😑πŸ₯±

I loved JO clever move by removing her accessory on the pathway where she was leaded by deadly man πŸ˜ƒ ..She was trying to make easy in arrival of Jalal at a right time to rescue her..It looks impossible for a single women to handle this gigantic wild beast ...JO not only physically weak but also mentally in agitated mindset in saving her womb as well as his hubby..It was such a helpless jiffy situation..πŸ˜’

I loved when JO pleaded him saying that I was pregnant , plz leave me..! At a moment , he stopped his tight act , again his reactions was bewildered , couldn't get what was going in his ruthless mind..? His eyes were scrambling here and there..Inspite of all this , he doesn't leave her..He just dragged and pulled inside his cave...Sniffed her shawl, at a moment he moved closer to her , where JO couldn't  pacify or intolerable  this worst moment which was surrounded by shaggy adventure..JO solicited by repeatedly saying that I m a preggy women..! There was a stage , he just leaved her gradually..It was like , he was emotionally controlled within himself ..Later , he was back to his place mean time he closed the cave with a heavy stone...No ray of light inside the cave ...Both of them were inside , Kaiber no more in anxious state , but he looks seated, lying his huge figure on stone..He was fatuous..JO brooded , fatuous state , just spelled a word shahenshah  alone ...Such a disaster tickling moment , she murmured herself saying when he will reach here..Mean while , JO palm started bleeding heavily..I m puzzled by his nature..Kaiber filling his wound with sand...Suddenly  he too glanced JO palm bleeding hardly , he stepped forward ..I was like what he is going to do..? One more torturing side , stepped closer towards her..He didn't harm her , rather he took her hand , sealing her wound with sand..?? JO getting frightened..

Jalal and MS troops , tracked  all  possible ways throughout the forest ...In a span , Jalal eye on witnessing a bangle which he made her to wear on this special occasion..Again he looks frustrated and pondered crazily ...He was just searching a way to pass this terrible hurdle which leads to infirmity..Every one traced the particular path which JO dropped her clues to reach cave..😊

JO was slowly , tried to prowled and successfully pulled away the closed rock..When she removed , she could see a way to escape..She just rolled out , when she was about to move way .There she could find a group of  soldiers..She assumed those groups as Mughal soldiers , as she was queried them saying all u were send by shahenshah..Slowly , she could see the flash on their ugly mask concluding MC soldiers..Everyone surrounded her giving some yuck dialogues..I thought JO will fight , no probs instead Kaiber played a circus with MC troops..Jalal close to cave , when JO screamed and shouted his name , at a moment he was vibrated by her presence/ voice engulfed him..That was awesome moment , how much these two are connected not only through souls but also in each and every nerves , spines of their body..That looks unconditional , unshakable..!! I don't want to find any logical sense , as that sense vanished few months back..Hope so cv's won't mess it up anymore , even if its a fantasy or dramatic one , just want them in a proper execution way...πŸ˜†

Kaiber querying her , why U came outside of the cave...Rather his gestures looks surprising and  puzzled, it was like he was masked and controlled by poor MC in cold hearted way..Or he could get her piece of emotional values or he had soft corner when he heard about her pregnancy..?? Only Kaiber knows..It was a terrific jump by Jalal , attacked him by thrashing his sword which travelled ended on cleaved his skin..Nothing happened to him badly..Still he was strong , it was like a small bite as of to him..Episode ended on JO wammy expressions ...I would like to enjoy and appreciate their performance rather than kneeling down ...When this show completely turned to fictional mode , then no more deny in enjoying gripping filled episode..😊

Cv's !! U must get viewers POV ...Why akdha sequence always a dream one..? If u can spare a authentic sequence for leads , this is not done..But U people are must interested to show melodramatic scenes of ur vamps and villains..This is highly irking..! Forgodsake..! They are the leads of our show..?? πŸ˜•πŸ€’

It was quite a performing episode which makes an latitude to screen out their performance through out the episode..I loved RT brilliant expressions , Paridhi was awesome in every frame..anger , pain , fear all out on emotional appealing in today's episode..Kaiber was also good..πŸ‘

I was waiting for the MA exposure..In b/w cv's intruding this tragedy track in spicing up the drama to sustain their ratings..Before exposure too many dramas..πŸ˜†

Guys..! how did u find out today's episode..! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MY VERY LATE WU ...AND SINCE THIS THREAD JUST STARTED, I AM POSTING HERE😊...IT WILL BE INFREQUENT FROM MY SIDE GUYS...(SORRY FOR ALL THE SPELLING/GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES)

EPISODE WAS ENGAGING and ENTERTAINING...DO WATCH IT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE...IT WAS ABOUT KHYBER TAKING JODHA BUT NOT HURTING HER...IN FACT HE SHOWED IS UNPREDICATABILITY ...JALLU IS SEARCHING...JODHA MANAGES TO ESCAPE ...JALLU-KHYBER FACE-OFF TOMORROW...

Episode started with Khyber entering women's hojra and daasis are running helter-skelter...Everyone is shouting even begums are scared...Khyber is inhaling the smell of Jodha's dupatta and moving forward...Hoshiyaar comes, he is put down by Khyber with one whack...Resham comes forward and tries her bravery but he gives one whack and Resham falls...There is commotion...Our beloved begums are scared and shouting...Jodha and Moti are standing at one corner...Moti says Jodha he is coming towards us...Khyber moves towards Jodha and pulls her...Other begums are holding her hand, pulling her...no success...Khyber finally lifts her in his shoulder and moves out ...Jodha cries Shahenshah'...Jallu and all hear...Jallu says I and a few will go searching for Jodha while others defend the palace...Bring the horses...On the other hand, Khyber is still holding Jodha inVIS his shoulders and taking her through the jungle...She is beating him and telling "dusht hamme choddo, I am pregnant, leave me"...She then starts throwing her jewellery pieces one by one on the way thinking that Jallu will find the route...

Abul Mali is shouting at a guard that Khyber failed and picked up the wrong person and not Jallu...But MC is happy and says Khyber has done a good job...MC says Khyber has not brought Jallu's head but has brought his dil and that means Jallu will also come searching for Jodha...She is happy that Khyber has acted more than required...

They are showing Khyber entering a cave dragging Jodha by her hand now, there is water underneath their feet...He pushes Jodha ...Thankfully Jodha doesn't dash on pateelas but falls (thankfully not on her stomach)...Khyber is smelling the dupatta and moving towards Jodha...He comes very close to her face, kind of sniffs her, shakes his head and hair and is making loud sounds...He then gets up, holds a big stone or pillar like structure and again making noise as if prepared to throw...But Jodha is crying and saying leave me, I am pregnant and she directs her hand towards her tummy...Khyber's expressions are confused now...he doesn't know what to do...Whether to throw or not...Finally he throws and Jodha shouts but he has thrown it elsewhere...Khyber then moves away and tries to close one open crater in the cave...

One soldier sees nishan of darinda on the ground and tells that to Jallu...Jallu says we need to follow the nishan...Khyber is in the cave, looking at a visibly tired, hurt Jodha and sits away from her...Jodha looks at him with a scared and doubtful face and then self-talks that Ambe Maa look after my child...Khyber is using mud to heal his wounds...Khyber looks at Jodha who is looking at her palm wounds...He comes near her...She grabs a stone to hit him (if in case needed) ...but Khyber takes the mud and puts it on her hurt hand and leaves...Jodha self-talks Shahenshah please come fast...Jallu on the other side saying to himself that I am coming fast Jodha  begum...Soldiers finding more nishan of darinda's walk and they are all following it but are clueless if they are still on the right track...Jalal's self-talk that I don't know where you are but I will find you and hum aap pe ek kharoch bhi aane nahin denge...

Jodha is in the cave and looking here and there...She is tired, hurt but finally gets up ...She is looking for a way out...She finally tries to climb, standing on rocks but the rock falls...Thankfully she doesn't fall as she holds on to something but in the process a big stone moves and she sees a way out...She moves out the cave and sees some soldiers at a distance and says "Sunno"...Jallu hears some sound and thinks that it is Jodha's voice...Maan Singh and one soldier says we will get her soon, as they are on the right track but Jallu is not satisfied...That is when, Jallu sees a bangle on the ground...He takes it and gets a flashback of Jallu gifting the bangle to Jodha and making her wear it before the Jashn...he is satisfied that they are on the right path...Jodha sees the soldiers masked face and recognizes that it is MC's men...MC solider tell Jodha to come with them and surround her...Jodha warns them not to touch her, but they are taunting that she cannot order them now...They are more interested in taking her and getting rewarded by MC...She shouts "shahenshah"...Jallu and soldiers recognise her voice and move towards the voice...

Khyber sees Jodha being dragged and comes and doesn't allow MC's soldiers to take her...They are telling him that we are not dushman but MC's men...But he is not listening...He is making noises and beats them all one by one...All done, he then comes close to Jodha and making noises, as if asking her why she went?...Jodha is just looking at him...Jallu and soldiers come at the same time when Khyber is near Jodha ...Jallu runs and slashes Khyber's back with a sword...Khyber looks back and Jodha says "Shahenshah"

PRECAP: Full on action...Jallu beating Khyber...Jallu on Khyber's shoulders hitting his head...he then falls...Khyber attacks but Jallu puts his dagger on Khyber's foot and he shouts...

Edited by Pals2411 - 9 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Pals2411

MY VERY LATE WU FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT READ...AND SINCE THIS THREAD JUST STARTED, I AM POSTING HERE😊...IT WILL BE INFREQUENT FROM MY SIDE GUYS...(SORRY FOR ALL THE SPELLING/GRAMATICAL MISTAKES)

EPISODE WAS ENGAGING and ENTERTAINING...DO WATCH IT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE...IT WAS ABOUT KHYBER TAKING JODHA BUT NOT HURTING HER...IN FACT HE SHOWED IS UNPREDICATABILITY ...JALLU IS SEARCHING...JODHA MANAGES TO ESCAPE ...JALLU-KHYBER FACE-OFF TOMORROW...

Episode started with Khyber entering women's hojra and daasis are running helter-skelter...Everyone is shouting even begums are scared...Khyber is inhaling the smell of Jodha's dupatta and moving forward...Hoshiyaar comes, he is put down by Khyber with one whack...Resham comes forward and tries her bravery but he gives one whack and Resham falls...There is commotion...Our beloved begums are scared and shouting...Jodha and Moti are standing at one corner...Moti says Jodha he is coming towards us...Khyber moves towards Jodha and pulls her...Other begums are holding her hand, pulling her...no success...Khyber finally lifts her in his shoulder and moves out ...Jodha cries Shahenshah'...Jallu and all hear...Jallu says I and a few will go searching for Jodha while others defend the palace...Bring the horses...On the other hand, Khyber is still holding Jodha inVIS his shoulders and taking her through the jungle...She is beating him and telling "dusht hamme choddo, I am pregnant, leave me"...She then starts throwing her jewellery pieces one by one on the way thinking that Jallu will find the route...

Abul Mali is shouting at a guard that Khyber failed and picked up the wrong person and not Jallu...But MC is happy and says Khyber has done a good job...MC says Khyber has not brought Jallu's head but has brought his dil and that means Jallu will also come searching for Jodha...She is happy that Khyber has acted more than required...

They are showing Khyber entering a cave dragging Jodha by her hand now, there is water underneath their feet...He pushes Jodha ...Thankfully Jodha doesn't dash on pateelas but falls (thankfully not on her stomach)...Khyber is smelling the dupatta and moving towards Jodha...He comes very close to her face, kind of sniffs her, shakes his head and hair and is making loud sounds...He then gets up, holds a big stone or pillar like structure and again making noise as if prepared to throw...But Jodha is crying and saying leave me, I am pregnant and she directs her hand towards her tummy...Khyber's expressions are confused now...he doesn't know what to do...Whether to throw or not...Finally he throws and Jodha shouts but he has thrown it elsewhere...Khyber then moves away and tries to close one open crater in the cave...

One soldier sees nishan of darinda on the ground and tells that to Jallu...Jallu says we need to follow the nishan...Khyber is in the cave, looking at a visibly tired, hurt Jodha and sits away from her...Jodha looks at him with a scared and doubtful face and then self-talks that Ambe Maa look after my child...Khyber is using mud to heal his wounds...Khyber looks at Jodha who is looking at her palm wounds...He comes near her...She grabs a stone to hit him (if in case needed) ...but Khyber takes the mud and puts it on her hurt hand and leaves...Jodha self-talks Shahenshah please come fast...Jallu on the other side saying to himself that I am coming fast Jodha  begum...Soldiers finding more nishan of darinda's walk and they are all following it but are clueless if they are still on the right track...Jalal's self-talk that I don't know where you are but I will find you and hum aap pe ek kharoch bhi aane nahin denge...

Jodha is in the cave and looking here and there...She is tired, hurt but finally gets up ...She is looking for a way out...She finally tries to climb, standing on rocks but the rock falls...Thankfully she doesn't fall as she holds on to something but in the process a big stone moves and she sees a way out...She moves out the cave and sees some soldiers at a distance and says "Sunno"...Jallu hears some sound and thinks that it is Jodha's voice...Maan Singh and one soldier says we will get her soon, as they are on the right track but Jallu is not satisfied...That is when, Jallu sees a bangle on the ground...He takes it and gets a flashback of Jallu gifting the bangle to Jodha and making her wear it before the Jashn...he is satisfied that they are on the right path...Jodha sees the soldiers masked face and recognizes that it is MC's men...MC solider tell Jodha to come with them and surround her...Jodha warns them not to touch her, but they are taunting that she cannot order them now...They are more interested in taking her and getting rewarded by MC...She shouts "shahenshah"...Jallu and soldiers recognise her voice and move towards the voice...

Khyber sees Jodha being dragged and comes and doesn't allow MC's soldiers to take her...They are telling him that we are not dushman but MC's men...But he is not listening...He is making noises and beats them all one by one...All done, he then comes close to Jodha and making noises, as if asking her why she went?...Jodha is just looking at him...Jallu and soldiers come at the same time when Khyber is near Jodha ...Jallu runs and slashes Khyber's back with a sword...Khyber looks back and Jodha says "Shahenshah"

PRECAP: Full on action...Jallu beating Khyber...Jallu on Khyber's shoulders hitting his head...he then falls...Khyber attacks but Jallu puts his dagger on Khyber's foot and he shouts...

Thanks for a wonderful update..! Pallu..πŸ€—

Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Archana...you described the episode so wellπŸ‘ including the thoughts going through the mind  of characters. Loved your analysis. 
Will certainly watch it tonite.
Just pray that the Harem gang doesnt demand an Agnipariksha from her. 

ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this beast and the beauty is not that bad to watch...
MC ki dhoom se toh better...

waise ur english is not half baked...its fully baked...and tasty as well
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

WELCOME CHOCOπŸ˜ƒ...WAS NOT IN THE MOOD TO POST...BUT FINALLY DID..

Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful written up dear.
Paridhi nailed her scene and rajat also did great job.
Thanks pals for written update.
ppluvkuch thumbnail
pals...is this update for those who watched the epi???
ppluvkuch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pals2411

WELCOME CHOCOπŸ˜ƒ...WAS NOT IN THE MOOD TO POST...BUT FINALLY DID..

y...aisa kya teer mara hai tune πŸ˜‘
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ArchuπŸ€—
mere paas waqt nahi hai so copy pasting what I typed in Divya's thread.

it was an action-packed episode..I personally liked it..πŸ˜‰
Jodha is smart, and as u said she showed great presence of mind by dropping her jewels..Khaibar was ready to kill Jodha, but he stopped hearing she is pregnant..from that I can surely say his past is related to it..may be his mother or his pregnant wife was killed which made him darinda..πŸ˜•.Khaibar actually saved her child not Jodha.

Jodha made her way to escape..smart girl!πŸ‘πŸΌ Jalal following footsteps..and found Jodha's kangan and we had our most awaited kangan scene..😳

Jodha did bewakufi by asking the Chuchak soldiers if they r Jalal's..I did facepalm..πŸ˜†Jodha is saved but alas it was Khaibar the darinda not Jalal the hero!!πŸ₯Ί
I felt bad for Khaibar when he tried to speak to Jodha and Jalal attacked him from back..Jalal did what he supposed to...saving his wife! bravo!πŸ‘πŸΌ even in precap he tried his best to kill Khaibar..πŸ˜ƒ

irony is, after the war track I was pinning all my hopes on to this track..Jalal will defeat a giant Khaibar, we will stand up and clap...πŸ₯Ίhe will do it eventually but audience will sympathize with Khaibar here..and Jalal wont get the claps what he deserves coz he attacked the savior of Jodha.πŸ₯Ί only if CVs showed him defeating Chuchak's men first, then the Khaibar part..it would have been fine and nobody would have complained then..par Chuchak's men is also defeated by beast KhaibarπŸ˜•
Jalal ne herogiri dikhayi woh bhi galat admi ke saath! dont know CVs kab usspe gaur farmayenge
khair, funny thing is Jalal sitting on Khaibar's shoulder hitting him using his elbow..it was hilarious...πŸ˜†but he stabbed his feet which was tedha actually.πŸ˜‰ I liked it😳

I took a break from Eid arrangements and checking the forum..this has IF and JA done to me..before my mother yells at me, let me go backπŸ˜†

Eid Mubarak to allπŸ€—