FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

This is my first OS on SaHil. I don't watch the show anymore, so I can't guarantee that the characters are as in the show. I just happened to watch this episode and felt like writing. Okay well, it is based on the precap for the episode dated 30th July, 2014.

SaHil OS ~ Junoon Tere Ishq Ka

So I am engaged...to Nida. She is a nice girl, perfect for me. But still why am I feeling so...weird? Like something doesn't feel right! Why do I feel like Sanam...oh there comes she!

Isn't she looking beautiful? There is something in her eyes, they are just so irresistible. She should leave her hair open. And her face...hell why is it (her face) so difficult to read? I can't believe it that she could say that. Arghh the audacity of that girl! It was a mistake?! Ha! Such a stubborn and egoistic girl! Couldn't she just say that she was affected too? She said nothing even when I asked her to choose the ring or when I got engaged to someone else! What's wrong with that girl? Whatever. I don't care. She is just my stupid servant, that's it.

But wait, nobody gets away from Aahil Raja Ibrahim.

He walks up to the pool. She looks at him and maintains the eye-lock as she passes by him. Suddenly he pulls her to him. Her soft body collides against him. His arms go around her petite waist and her chest heaves against his, giving him all the feels. She looks up at him in surprise and their eyes lock again. His walls go down and his eyes reflect hurt and despair.

"What's wrong with you Sanam?"

Her face is scrunched up in confusion.

"Jee?"

"Tumhari problem kya hai Sanam?"

"Mujhe nahin pata aap kya bol rahe hain!"

"Kaun se language mein samjhaun tumhe? Some things are meant to be just understood, without any words. Tumhe samajh kyun nahin aa rahi?"

His eyes are shining with tears. He stares at her waiting for a response. She squirms in his embrace. Tears form at the corner of her eyes. And then he realizes it's worthless trying to get her to say something. He sighs, his eyes as hard as stone now, and he releases her. He pushes her away from him and steps back. She stumbles into the living room, only to collide against Reehan. He runs a hand through his hair.

I give up. This girl is a big distraction and pain in my ass. I should stay away from her. Wait...Reehan? Why is he looking at her like that? Oh shit she is crying. Whoa what the hell is Reehan doing? I swear if he doesn't drop his hand, he will always regret it. Nobody gets to touch my girl. Nobody. What? What? She is hugging HIM? *flashback of SaHil hug in her room "Mujhe chhod ke mat jao Aahil...please!* How...if she hugs me it's a mistake, and hugging someone else is okay? I can't believe it. What does she think of herself? So I guess something has been going on without my knowledge. But if these two think they are getting away with it, then you are in for a surprise Miss Dhabewaali. It would be good for all of us if there is nothing because you are only mine Sanam Ahmed Khan, and you will always be only mine as Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim.

A/N: Aahil's thoughts are in Italics.

I know it isn't good. I know it because the characters don't give me any strong feels. Still likes and comments would be appreciated.

Preeti <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it...u shud write moreEdited by lastdesire - 9 years ago
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lastdesire

I loved it...u shud write more

Aww...thanks!😃
I do write, but on AsYa only!😳
FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Thank you!😳
Pasya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice stuff...
I like it
PrettYSmile thumbnail
its lovely...

i liked it... ahil should really think dis way...its needed..

u should write more...
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting os..sahil are awesome as usual
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pasya

nice stuff...
I like it

Thank you!😳
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrettYSmile

its lovely...

i liked it... ahil should really think dis way...its needed..

u should write more...

Aww thanks! 
Sorry I don't write on them.😊
FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Thank you!😳