Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Dogan

Even I felt slokh was too good today...

And guys don't give up pls...
Ups and downs are very common in serial...
All serials go through this
It's a request not to give up...

agree
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
listen guys dont give up d show is amazing
wid amazing story line and cast
i have said dat before too and i am saying again to show ashlok dey need tracks
dey cant only show ashlok fighting den patchup
dey need sumthing different too
and by this track we can see d difference in mindset of shlok and astha
so chill and have patience
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: srilotus

But yaar today i got to see a little glimpse of old Shlok.I loved it when he walk in to Sid's house and gave him a tight slap(instead i think Jyoti deserve that slap for having an extramarital affair that even without taking divorce from her first one).Shlok's anger ,his expressions,got to see again his edgy brows which resemble more wid SRK and he was the most confused person when NA was sharing his modern thoughts for Jyoti.

Usually i dont watch the complete episode ,jus watch Shlok's scenes and read wu on IF.But today i watch the full epi ,aah after really very long time.(almost  after one and a half months)
bUT I HAVE NOT ExPECTED ANYTHING FROM tomorrow's epi,i will watch only Shlok scenes.

Sri, the last 2 weeks have been very good and am enjoying the show. Even I became confused when I saw his look when baba announced his nayi soch.😆 I liked the scene with Aastha and shades of the K shlok was very evident there. 

They looked delicious in the precap and can't wait to see the episode. The whole thing is coming together and we have to go with the flow.
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ha ha good one i guess not all are leaving before it ends however patience it may try

i have tried staying away for a couple of weeks many times, but again watch missed ones after a few weeks many times , but cant stay away permanently, so now am just watching what ever they show, no excpectations, and now its better for me, and it is a show where all will get opportunity to act ,so no complaints, now am not too much obsessed with shlok, as i get to see niru and abhay is not bad now i mean he is a bad character and now he is tolerable in his character, previously i didnt like his dialogue delivery but now he is improved
Edited by peytonmanning - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nim_var

Sri, the last 2 weeks have been very good and am enjoying the show. Even I became confused when I saw his look when baba announced his nayi soch.😆 I liked the scene with Aastha and shades of the K shlok was very evident there. 

They looked delicious in the precap and can't wait to see the episode. The whole thing is coming together and we have to go with the flow.

nicely put, what else we can do other than going with the flow, we have a choice to go against but its just heart burn to us and there is no effect on the cvs or channel😆
Originally posted by: srilotus

But yaar today i got to see a little glimpse of old Shlok.I loved it when he walk in to Sid's house and gave him a tight slap(instead i think Jyoti deserve that slap for having an extramarital affair that even without taking divorce from her first one).Shlok's anger ,his expressions,got to see again his edgy brows which resemble more wid SRK and he was the most confused person when NA was sharing his modern thoughts for Jyoti.

Usually i dont watch the complete episode ,jus watch Shlok's scenes and read wu on IF.But today i watch the full epi ,aah after really very long time.(almost  after one and a half months)
bUT I HAVE NOT ExPECTED ANYTHING FROM tomorrow's epi,i will watch only Shlok scenes.

ya sri, friday was good then monday was crappy looks like today is good, so tomorrow has to be crappy😆 
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dogan

Even I felt slokh was too good today...

And guys don't give up pls...
Ups and downs are very common in serial...
All serials go through this
It's a request not to give up...

I really don't understand some 
So all some want to watch us Ashlok scenes all the time ? Boring some Ashlok are good but all the time 
Finally Shlok is getting more role in the storyline them just romance and not happy?

There has to be some substance too not just romance day and night 
And all Shlok romance ok not all but most were the same bedroom scenes Shlok wants to be lovey dovey and Astha either runs away or us interrupted by Sita rani 
My2 cs witch mostly no one wants to hear 
And I say will not say anything but pagal me cannot stop 

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peytonmanning

ya sri, friday was good then monday was crappy looks like today is good, so tomorrow has to be crappy😆 

Hi Ankita,How's life at ur end?Hope its more then beautiful.😊
I find today's episode very good,and that's jus coz of Shlok.I can see him as a grey or black or vibgyor😆character but jus cant see him as a brainless fellow.
Again not expecting too much from cv's for tomorrow's epi...but precap looks promising.
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nim_var

Hi Nimmy
Yaah...precap is good and promising...lets see.
I actually liked Shlok's confused expressions for NA as he never expected this from him.
Hi Ankita,How's life at ur end?Hope its more then beautiful.😊
I find today's episode very good,and that's jus coz of Shlok.I can see him as a grey or black or vibgyor😆character but jus cant see him as a brainless fellow.
Again not expecting too much from cv's for tomorrow's epi...but precap looks promising.

hey sri not bad, just routine, how are you doing? how was your shopping? i read you went shopping this weekend with your buddies? how's your daughter doing?
shlok will be shlok, and he is going to get darker by looking at the track😲, not just grey but dark but i will like anyways, i dont mind now that he did not become a hero for his sister, his sister herself is able to find someone to take care of her, i guess abhay will be arrested for domestic violence and gender targeted abortion and kidnapping case so he is behind bars for long, i hope they dont forget to get jyoti divorced before her remarriage, so no more of abhay soon, guess we will get drama later on in jyosid life when he runs away from prison, that should be interesting, and i think ashlok were not having much screen space because they were given kind of respite from long shooting hours as the next track will focus on them for many months atleast 4-5 months, so thankfully they have enjoyed their break and we will have fresh ashlok once again,
Previous
1 2 3
Next