Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 2 Page 39

ishra4ever

Goldie

ishra4ever

Posted: 28 July 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hellooz frendooz Hug

Here I am back with another OS/SS series on my fave and yours- ISHRA! Embarrassed

To be honest, I wad quite disappointed with the ishra and family picnic being rushed and the way it ended so abruptly!

I have written previous os too about the picnic but it was only ishra picnic sans the family.

This os will be a continuation of the saturday episode where the cooking competition was held and ishra are declared as winners.

You'll find the first part of OS below in my next post

Note: proof read twice but still there might be mistakes. Apologies for the same.

Would appreciate if you comment/like/ give your honest opinions on my work.

Buddy me for updates on the OS and un-buddy me if you don't like my work or not interested in my pms as I don't wanna spam your inboxes! Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------

INDEX

Part-1 : page 1

Part-2 : page 4

Part-3 : page 10

Part-4 : page 13

Part-5 : page 21

Part-6 : page 25

Part-7 : page 28

Part-8 : page 31

Part-9 : page 34

Edited by ishra4ever - 08 August 2014 at 3:48am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-WarriorQueen-Gulabo12345sangeethbalamischiefNeha07VENBAlourel24dark.lig8PriyaCherryDr.Tinniwhitelilydisha93chathuJniISHRA83MSN_VannyRisingAshBruce_L_Dipsi_vidya.anandABBY92_Divya_Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IshRa OS: when you say nothing at all-part9 pg34" in Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishra4ever

Goldie

ishra4ever

Posted: 28 July 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged

After the cooking competition was over, everyone decided to take rest for sometime in their respective rooms.

Mihika offered to take Ruhi and sravan along with her so that ishita-Raman and Bala-Vandu get to spend some time together.

As Raman and Ishita entered their room, both were shocked to see the arrangement with flowers, champagne and chocolates.

Ishita raised her eyebrow at Raman suspecting him to have done this. He is speecless as he himself is shocked to see these arrangements in their room.

Before ishita could speak, raman said "Ye sab uss mihir ke bacche ne kiya hai. Aaj to uski akal thikane lagana hi hoga." He takes out his phone to call mihir when she holds his hand to stop him.

He looks at her amused as she says "rehne do. Usko kya pata ki aap ko ye sab suit nahi karta. Aapke liye to sirf kaanto se sajana chahiye...na ki phoolon se!" She smirked.

He replied "hmm! Do you know ki tumhe dekhkar to cactus bhi murjha jayega!"

"Aap se bada cactus to ho hi nahi sakta."

"Jao aur so jao! thodi der to break do meri ma! Yahan aakar bhi lectures se peecha nahi choota!"

"To kisne kaha tha mujhe saath lane ko? Akele chale jate picnic pe...wo bhi andaman!"

raman got mad and walked off from her murmuring loud enough to be heard by ishita -"Pagal kutte ne kaata tha mujhe jo maine ye socha ki tumhare aur mere liye picnic plan karunga. Ek to puri paltan ko saath leke aayi aur upar se mujhe suna rahi hai! Bewakoof aurat!"

Ishita felt sad that she spoiled his plans but also felt happy that he planned this only for her. She feels guilty and thinks to apologise to him but he leaves the room saying "main thodi der mihir ke paas ja raha hu. Plz thodi der mujhe shanti chahiye!"

Ishita thinks to wait for him to comeback and then she will apologise to him.

Meanwhile kids are taken away by Romi for the rides. Mihika takes Vandu and Ishita to the spa for a relaxing pedicure, facial and head massage.

After sometime, everyone meet each others in the lobby as they assemble for dinner.

Raman is standing with Mihir and bala while Mr& Mrs Iyer and Mr&Mrs Bhalla were engaged in talks. Romi was running behind kids and Simmi was taking care of baby.

Suddenly Mihir and Bala's jaw dropped as they saw Mihika and Vandu in beautiful evening gowns with glowing faces. Raman noticed and teased them saying "apne muh ko mosquito ka invitation dena band karo."
Mihir and Bala blushed a little as they came back to their senses.

Raman looked around for ishita but couldn't see her around. Mihika and vandu got compliments from everyone.

Raman also complimented both and asked "tum dono to bahut achhe lag raho. Tumhari behan kahan muh chupayi baithi hai?"

Mihika-Vandita understood that raman was waiting for ishita. They decided to tease him a little bit.
Mihika signalled Vandu who pretended to be concerned as she said "wo raman, ishu ko facial suit nahi kiya tha. Usko rashes hogaye. Wo kamre me hi hai."

Raman stood shocked to hear that as he asked "kya? Rashes? Firse?" He started to run to his room to see how ishita is but mihika stopped him saying "jiju...aap fikar mat karo. Sirf allergy hai. Akka theek hojayegi. Aap humare saath chalo."

Raman gets angry at mihika as he shouts "what are you saying? Uski tabiyat theek nahi hai! wo room me akeli hai n tum chahti ho main tum logon ke saath aaun?!"

Vandu also told "haan raman, let her rest. Maine medicine de diya hai. Thoda sa fever hai and shiver kar rahi hai but She'll be fine.".

Raman lost his temper and screamed aloud at them both "have you lost your mind? Kaisi behan ho tum dono? Ishita har waqt sabke bare me sochthi hai. Sabki care karti hai but wo khud apne baare me nahi sochti hai. Aur aaj uski tabiyat theek nahi hai to bhi tumhe picnic ki padi hai?"

Everyone looks at raman as mihika and vandu try hard not to laugh seeing raman panicking for ishita.

He turns to mihir and says "Mihir, tum sabko dinner ke liye leke jao. Aur ruhi ko bhi khila dena. Main ishita ke paas hi rukunga. Hum dono room me hi kuch mangwa lenge."

As raman turns to leave towards his room, he sees Ishita walking towards him, wearing a floor length baby pink sleevless evening gown. He stands still with wide eyes and dropped jaw as he looks at his beautiful wife who's struggling to walk in high heels.

Raman is still staring at her when she snaps him out of his thoughts by tapping his shoulders.

Raman comes back to his senses and is confused seeing nothing wrong with her.

He touches her forhead with the back of his palm as he asks concerned "tum theek to hona ishita?"

Ishita is confused with his expressions as well as everyone else as they all stare at raman and her.

Ishita replies "mujhe kya hoga? I'm perfectly fine."

Raman turns back to question mihika and vandu when they burst out laughing.

Mihika apologises saying " I'm sorry jiju. Ye mera idea tha. Maine hi vandu akka ke saath milke aapko tease karne ke liye jhoot bola ki ishu akka ki tabiyat theek nahi hai. Wo actually akka to ready ho rahi thi room me to thoda late hogaya."

Raman holds his head closing his eyes as he realises that he was fooled.

Vandu adds "par hume ye nahi pata tha ki tum ishu ki itni care karte ho raman! You really love her a lot. I'm happy ki ishu ko itna loving n caring husband mila hai."
Everyone starts laughing seeing Raman embarrassed.
Ishita who comes to know of the entire prank by her two sisters too blushes as she looks at raman in awe.

Edited by ishra4ever - 28 July 2014 at 5:48am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26mathur.vanubertumoklovetwilightSravsk7nprithi2002Kavita1970rashmiarorasarunfan12sbkmsweety_10Sarru1994Hsp.canada-WarriorQueen-krish77Simmideepakpayal5101RianshiShonudo7350879roselasangeethbalamalar3hatelove2012shaaynenauka87cool_aparnaNeha07Elitaalu5123droolersahibasharmacoolgirl3mischiefZedZeemalaxmismilydearrnarayanremya1990sang3241Ram-an-tic.MoiyhmfevershifajoomunVENBA_Deepika_immirapadmavaraashshhsmomb24SnigdhaGautamALEHA2011Arooj.Mkritu17kritsPriyaCherrydreamy-safelciyadasvLata_ishrav_ani_patelrajji-cutestaditi_arshawhitelilysobhachathudisha93avni_19rsk16pari_goyalJniISHRA83btalwarvampire12345678daisydee425paru_roxBruce_Lteja21_Dipsi_RisingAsh-Ranju-Javeria3991MSN_Vannyzola007vidya.anandHayaa.mBul3xaviara-MariaMars-ABBY92_Divya_Nikki_Titli

_Dipsi_

IF-Rockerz

_Dipsi_

Posted: 28 July 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Lovely os dear
Enjoyed it completely

Edited by _Dipsi_ - 28 July 2014 at 6:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra4ever

kritu17krits

Goldie

kritu17krits