Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Short updt from my side ,.

Episode starts with Sumi telling condition to Raghu , asking him to sign divorce papers with Shivani and then marry her there and then , if he wants this house back πŸ˜•  ( I though divorce papers already signed na πŸ˜• )  ; Rajesh protests when Sumi slaps him hard and says she just used him just how he used her , but for Raghu , she can leave any other guy as she loves only Raghu 😲 ; Rajesh leaves in anger and Sumi tells Raghu how much she loves him and how not even Shivani can love him this much 😑 

Raghu looks at Sumi with anger , goes and takes a balti of water and puts it in havankund to light off the fire thus shocking Sumi ../.. He then tells Sumi how on earth u thought I will marry u , r u mad πŸ˜† ; He says Shivani is my wife and will always remain my wife , noone can change this πŸ‘ ; Shivani looks at Raghu with pride in her eyes while Sumi fumes and leaves 😑

Shivani with Raghu Latha and Maya take promise over bhagwad-geeta that together they will make sure Sumi is out of the house by hook or by crook πŸ‘πŸ‘  ; Latha even compares Sumi and Shivani in front of Raghu and tells him how Shivani comes from rich family but see how she loves us  while Sumi is from our fraternity too , but look at her ...

At night Shivani blames herself in alone for the mess as Raghu had to leave for Mumbai for her only and so Sumi got time to do all this but Raghu consoles and tells her she is not at fault and good thing is because of all this , we know her real ugly face now  ;  Raghu then gifts that palki to Shivani with his hand saying he got it from house before Sumi sells it too 😳 ; Shivani is overwhlmed to take that palki from his hand  ; Both their hands touch while taking the palki and both hv an intense eyelock for sometime with a song in background 😳 Raghu comes back to his senses and pulls off his hand   ; Shivani and Raghu then talk about teaching a lesson to Sumi

Next morning Sumi blasts all family members for buying vegetables at high rate and decides to stop giving them money for vegetables and in the backyard of the house itself they will do vegetation planting which Raghu will do 😑  ; Sumi taunts Raghu saying he was a servant too at Shivani ka house , so now he will b servant in this house too and will do the vegetable plantation himself  😑 ; Shivani is shocked while Raghu looks at Sumi with confidence as if he has a plan ready πŸ€”

Epi ends

Precap : Sumi tells Raghu that u rejected me for Shivani na , now u both will b servants in this house too 🀒
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks jyoti for update.   with regards to sumi, less said the better.  we all know she will not leave until thursday or friday episode!!
if she does leave by wednesday, then we will thank CV Aman πŸ˜†
Rajesh just leaves like that πŸ˜• .  would have thought he would also want to take revenge or tell the seheriya's the truth of sumi and then leave.
others rocked πŸ‘πŸΌ

shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks jyoti for update.   with regards to sumi, less said the better.  we all know she will not leave until thursday or friday episode!!

if she does leave by wednesday, then we will thank CV Aman πŸ˜†
Rajesh just leaves like that πŸ˜• .  would have thought he would also want to take revenge or tell the seheriya's the truth of sumi and then leave.
others rocked πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well said
@ bold lets all plan a gratitude thread for AmanπŸ˜†

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanthi510

Well said
@ bold lets all plan a gratitude thread for AmanπŸ˜†

yes.  and send link to Aman & PH πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8