Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalpirocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome post RAGNA will never die they are in our hearts and will be cherished always best couple ever love them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Thanks saru will miss those wonderful post hope to see some more and if u can compile all ur RAGNA post so that we can re-live those moments in future 

PLEASE ITS A REQUEST
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Awesome post dear ! You know to use words to describe RagNa's scenes you're one of the best person who can do that 

Plzz keep doing that after Rachana's exit ... Their memories should keep existing 

Thanks Prishna..Hmm i will do if i can re..yes will try my best😊😊
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_aditi

awesome post saruπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i will miss ragna😭😭😭 n ur posts 2😭

Thanks aditi and i miss u all πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ur sweet replies to my khattara postsπŸ˜‰
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarusmiley

ok dear..but i think they will be many as i use to do for all ragna scenes..and i must ask admin permission also na to make index i will ask that and do ...

special ragna posts ke liye will make on index..

fun posts n kalpi posts also include karu kya?

Yes dear... Please do as much as u can... Love all your posts... May be I get to read your previous posts before my joining to this forum that is before mid of March..😊
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Ya I think you can put them in the index πŸ˜‰

Prishna u know na i almost some 300 posts all in one can i do that?ragna will be only 50 i guess
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalpirocks

Awesome post RAGNA will never die they are in our hearts and will be cherished always best couple ever love them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks saru will miss those wonderful post hope to see some more and if u can compile all ur RAGNA post so that we can re-live those moments in future 

PLEASE ITS A REQUEST

Hmm will do that re..defly..

no request dear..i can do that..😊😊
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: namsworld

Yes dear... Please do as much as u can... Love all your posts... May be I get to read your previous posts before my joining to this forum that is before mid of March..😊

He he dear..i joined only on mid feb and that time i was not aware of what to do in if..

i started writing ragna posts from holi episodes and on full swing from confession😊
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pookhi

Glad to see your post:)

Thanks pookhiπŸ€—
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post
My heart is hurting knowing we may not see our RagNa together again πŸ˜•
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saru...I am crying reading this!😭 First, it hurts to think it maybe your last latest/new Ragna scenes post! I used to wait for them soo much! your pics, the way you explained, made it even more magical!πŸ‘ but yes, I will definitely wait for your posts on old scenes, even if they get repeated!πŸ˜† because every time we watch them we feel something new, freshness, fresh emotions, that's how magical were they! πŸ˜­ Ragna is dead for me now, EMA dead. New EMA mubarak to new fans. πŸ˜­

Coming to this post..it was... once again! Loved the way you explained Kalpis trust, her faith, her innocence. The way Rachana expressed every bit of emotion, and the way she broke and said "galti..."...uff...I'll miss watching my Kalpi! πŸ˜­ she'd have taken even strong, new kalpi track to new levels. n yes, I oo noticed, the way Raghav confesses every mistake in front of Kalpi, like she is his God...and he'll be guilt free if she forgives him. I do love his honesty in this particular fact, this thing of acknowledging and sharing truth is so important in a relationship, n trust building. Though it'd have been better if there's no mistake in the first place. Raghav's lipbite, looked good only when he was with our own Rachu/our Kalpi.Now..afterwards either we won't see it, or don't feel anything. πŸ˜­

Superb Ragna/Ashna scene again.πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe I'll comment again on this post tomorrow..there are too many emotions associated with it so! πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š Love you always Saru, this forum and my other friends. Wishing to see our Ragna/Ashna soon in other show! πŸ˜­πŸ˜Š
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago