Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update 15th Nov

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:17am | IP Logged

From http://www.ghatkoparonnet.com/yehmerilifehai/

Monday, November 15, 2004

Annie is back. Annie is changed. She has not changed.

Sudhaben is extremely worried and tensed about Pooja. She believes that nothing has happened to Pooja and shouts the same thing. Poornima tries to console her, but Sudhaben is at an absolute emotional outburst. She says that the doctors out here do not know anything. It is just that Pooja is tired since she was preparing for the presentation and she might be wanting to rest now - the reason she is sleeping. She generally asks when she is too tired that no one should wake her up and she will get up on her own. Sudhaben even barges into the ICU room and starts accusing the doctor. Akash, Ronit, KS and Mandy are witness to the entire drama. Eventually, Poornima shouts at her and makes her realise that Pooja is indeed in coma and things are difficult for her. Ronit cries, Akash sheds two tears(!) while KS and Mandy are sad too. Sudhaben realises and she breaks down as well.

Back at Mrs. Gujral's party, some people are asking about Ronit. Maya Gujral feels embarrassed and calls up Ronit. Ronit refuses to come to the party and says that Reema has left and she would be joining the party soon. At Ronit's place, Reema arrives and talks to her mom. Akash calls up on Reema's cellphone, which Maya Gujral picks up. Akash asks for Reema, but Mrs. Gujral tells her that it is difficult for her to find her out in such a big party. Akash asks her to leave a message for Reema. Maya Gujral galat kaam karti hai. Woh message to deti nahin hai aur upar se cellphone ke 'received list' mein se bhi Akash ka number delete kar leti hai.

Back at the hospital, Ronit is praying to god. He asks god to help Pooja. Akash prays too. And so does Sudhaben, Poornima and almost everyone. Ronit seems that everything has happened because of him while Akash feels guilty that he should have stopped Ronit from doing what he did. Rasikbhai goes to the doctor to find out what has to be done next. The doctor tells him that they need to do a M.R.I test done thru' which the perfect problem can be identified. Rasikbhai asks about the cost to which the doctor asks him to contact the counter.

At Maya Gujral's party, there is a surprise guest. ANNIE. Annie is back (At the start of the show, they mentioned about Annie being played by a different character, a female called Aparna). It seems she was in London all this time and has come earlier only because she wanted to attend this diwali party. She is accompanied by her parents. You know what, the new character was looking horrible. I mean, humhey unki look aur personality pasand nahin aayi. Look at the hairdo and more importantly look whether it was suiting her. Anyways, that was a personal opinion. I hope I would be proved wrong in the coming episodes. Annie tells Mrs. Gujral that Reema looks khoyi-khoyi si and Ronit, the dude is not to be found. Maya spills out everything. Anyways, she was upset, aur unko Annie se accha sunney wala abhi aur kaun mil sakta tha. Annie ka jawaab ' Ab mein aa gayi hoon toh apko chinta karney ki koi jaroorat nahin hai.' I have already so many plans for this Pooja already. She tells Maya that Pooja is very smart, but she will make sure that she will make Maya happy.

Back at the hospital, they try to shift Pooja. Rasikbhai takes the money to deposit at the counter - Rs.10,000. He didn't knew that he was in for a rude shock - the lady at the counter replies that he will have to deposit Rs. 28,000 since there were lots of test performed and the scanning thing they have to take her to another hospital since they do not have the facility inhouse. Rasikbhai is stunned. End of episode.

Some changes today which I noted - the image in between the breaks do not have Ronit in anymore. It's back to the original with only Pooja in. The title song was in a sad tone today and the scenes were also changed. It is about Pooja in the hospital. Even the typeface and graphics have changed in the credit titles. Annie has changed. God, why do they have to change so many characters. Mandy's mom, Maya Gujral and now Annie. I hope, Kushan with his schedule now won't be replaced.

What will Rasikbhai do now? Ronit and Akash and Reema - they all keep thinking about the time they have spent with Pooja. Maya Gujral still does not like her children to be associated with Pooja an plays dirty games. Sudhaben is very tensed. Surprisingly, Prerna, Pooja's elder sister is not to be seen as yet. Would like to see her with Jignesh Kumar coming in together. Annie is back. Now, more twists - maybe will try to win over Ronit, while Pooja is unwell. Kya karegi woh, aap soch saktey hai? Likhiye ji.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
no.. this is becoming another drag... thanks smisha..
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I know lakshmi...why do they spoil all the good ones and why can't they FOCUS...Unhappy
arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i agree...i hope they don't drag it for too long..it then tends to be boring
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
thanks smisha! sony keeps changing things very oftenLOL now a days!
arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
so she still hasnt come out of COMA the director is dumb she went in coma cuz of tension GOD thats dumb
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE....
I THINK ITS CRAZY TO HAVE A DOZEN EPISODE ON SOMTHING WHICH IS NOT RELISTIC. THEY CHANGED THE TITLE AND ONE CAN PREDICTE THAT POOJA IS NOT GOING TO FULFIL HER DREAMS. THESE PPL WILL CHANGE THE TRACK VEN SHE WILL RECOVER! AUR KOI KAAM HI NAHAIN HAI KARNYE KO....TITTLE SONGS HE CHANGE KARTYE RAHYE GAYE.

I THINK RONIT & AKASH WILL HELP RASIKBHAI FINNICAILLAY. AND VEN POOJA WILL RECOVER SHE WILL PAY THEM BAK OR SOMETHING.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

new annie is better than the old one. previous annie was very fat.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top