Jodha ke deewano ki line lambi hoti ja rahi hai 

Is rate pe Salim kab aayega? 

Salim aao jaldi aur mummy ke lovers ko bhaga do 

Daddy se koi umeed nahi hai ðŸ¤ª

Sare mom ke lovers ko mahal me sharan de rahein hain ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Mom ko bhi unke irade samajh nahi aate 

Agra fort ko lovers ka sharan nivas bana rakha hai 😕 

Abhi sirf tumse kuch umeed hain in lambe list of lovers ko bhagane ke liye

Usually boys are possesive of moms so may be Salim will get jealous and kick out all his mommy's lovers 

Or 

atleast those lovers will be at bay 
Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Salim--Soon I am coming to mom & dad... don't worry...I will prove myself to become a actual lover in front of my dad!!!🤣 ðŸ¤£
Mom and dad are brainless ðŸ¤ª
Just lik jalal harem begums r increasing Jo lovers r increasing in serial 🤣 salim cme soon or atleast send ur twin brothers soon 😳
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Just lik jalal harem begums r increasing Jo lovers r increasing in serial 🤣 salim cme soon or atleast send ur twin brothers soon 😳
After seeing this all..the twin brothers went back to heaven & came as Salim & his brother after a long time..after finishing this kind of stuffs!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ---Mehak---

Mom and dad are brainless ðŸ¤ª
Feeling pity for Salim...🤣 ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Brishti22

Salim--Soon I am coming to mom & dad... don't worry...I will prove myself to become a actual lover in front of my dad!!!🤣 ðŸ¤£

🤣 arrey Salim first send all your mom lovers out of agra fort bad main joh karo mujhe kya? ðŸ˜‰ first 15 years toh lover nahi ho na, mom ke lovers ko bhagao ðŸ˜†

i am getting angry at this jodha now cannot she understand a man's nature

there sharifuddin is ogling at her at every opportunity and instead of avoiding him she goes and meets him in jail 

here king kong is fallen for her and instead of staying away and sending maids with lep she is applying herself ðŸ˜¡

And pls keep mom busy running after you she should not get time for any more lover's seva ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Brishti22

baap 1o taka toh beta100 taka 

Originally posted by myviewprem

🤣 arrey Salim first send all your mom lovers out of agra fort bad main joh karo mujhe kya? ðŸ˜‰ first 15 years toh lover nahi ho na, mom ke lovers ko bhagao ðŸ˜†

i am getting angry at this jodha now cannot she understand a man's nature

there sharifuddin is ogling at her at every opportunity and instead of avoiding him she goes and meets him in jail 

here king kong is fallen for her and instead of staying away and sending maids with lep she is applying herself ðŸ˜¡
Salim--Alas!!!!!How unfortunate I am!!!Yaar...why the Hell my dad got his Dil in my ammi????Atleast he had brain at that time...now he has no brain...so wait for my GREAT MOM's dimag ki batti ON!!!!& then she will warn my dad & then he will get it all!!!😡 ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by NATURESHIVANI

baap 1o taka toh beta100 taka 

baap humayun(hamida) 10 numbri beta Akbar 100 numbri pota Salim 1000 numbri par pota khurram 10000 nmbri in love matters 

Timuri kandhaan ka family profession lover boys hona jahiye tha ek se badkar ek deewane the romeo, ranjha sab ko thakar de sakthe hain specially pota Salim aur par pota Khurram deewangi ki hadh tak pyar ðŸ˜†