k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends... 
After watching yesterday e24 segment of Ashlok I'm happy and feeling sad that how much actors do effort to entertain us...
Yesterday segment I saw that Avi's hand burn with lighter I think 4-5 times... After watching this I'm really feeling bad for Avi much pain he get...beciz I know its so .such paining when u get burn...
Really these actors put so much effort to entertain us... Earlier Shrenu also do horse ridding and it also very Scarry...
Hart off to all the actors who put so much effort to entertain us...👏
Mission Pink..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great efforts by the cast to entertain us.
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

Great efforts by the cast to entertain us.

agree
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clarisa

<font color="#0099CC"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="7">Nice post</font></font>

thanx
Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: k.taddy123

thanx

😃
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely they put in this effort only to entertain us and some of them easily in one second critize and go not knowing we are not the same everyday,our lives are not the same everyday,ups and downs are there for us too then why not actors ...they are also human...

Most welcome to give feedback but sometimes some of them go overboard and looking too much into it...

I always felt acting is the most difficult thing to do because ur expression ,your attitude,your body language everything needs to be good but still sometimes it goes here and there which is fine according to me...

Especially ebp we have had lot of romantic scenes whether repitive or different we got so much compared to other serials and we still getting it and I wish I keep getting it because I am ok with repetitive romance ,that's all they can show at that time slot... also because their chemistry rocks!
Why I told the above , just to tell that romantic scenes are most difficult to do...
My POV...no offence...

Edited by Dogan - 9 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan

Absolutely they put in this effort only to entertain us and some of them easily in one second critize and go not knowing we are not the same everyday,our lives are not the same everyday,ups and downs are there for us too then why not actors ...they are also human...

Most welcome to give feedback but sometimes some of them go overboard and looking too much into it...

I always felt acting is the most difficult thing to do because ur expression ,your attitude,your body language everything needs to be good but still sometimes it goes here and there which is fine according to me...

Especially ebp we have had lot of romantic scenes whether repitive or different we got so much compared to other serials and we still getting it and I wish I keep getting it because I am ok with repitive also because their chemistry rocks!
Why I told the above just to tell that romantic scenes are most difficult to do...
My POV...no offence...

AGREE WITH U DEAR
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Complete agree with you... Nice post...

Sometime i feel really sad when fan writing funny things or complain abt the cast and crew...
They r just doing all this to entertain us...So I request all the fan to support them...rather creating a issue...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sathuraj

Complete agree with you... Nice post...

Sometime i feel really sad when fan writing funny things or complain abt the cast and crew...
They r just doing all this to entertain us...So I request all the fan to support them...rather creating a issue...

agree