TOI article war hots upnon veera set - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Just fire the damn hairstylists!! πŸ˜³
I suppose this is what iscalled pulling at each others hair, oops hairstylists!!πŸ˜‰
i donno whether 2 believe this or not,such an irritating news,Digs herself is clearing this as false statements then why people are behind these issues again??? 'n these discussions are just ruining the forum atmosphere,'n analyzing most of the comments i think that majority thinks that Digs is the root cause of all problems,for heavens sake she's just 16'n since she had some issues in QH sets doesn't mean that she is always the trouble maker 'n why people drag her parents 2 this??? we DON'T know what the matter is or even its true or false.then why we are reacting like this???and i certainly believe that we can trust Digs rather than E24 or TV9 or any other stupid article,just leave it guys,may be next time when u haer anything of this sort just think that someone who doesn't like VEEBA (all respect 2 RANJAN fans)  is creating all this stuff so that our concentration lifts from veeba 'n rests in such idiotic things,hope this works πŸ˜Š #prayers
p.s:i was loosing  control on my temper thats why i wrote this,once again Ranjan fans i respect u people
omg cat fight for hairstyle [:O]if its true then pull each others hair jab shanti milegi sort out whole probs πŸ˜†
Why are they making such a big fuss...Di is the lead..why are they talking bad about her??
Didn't the same thing happen with Qubool hai when Di was doing that show?
Edited by arshi_arvi - 9 years ago
My two cents on the issue, for what it is worth.😊

This is just my opinion, I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

I personally feel that there is some element of truth in these rumors😳. I know that the media can run a sustained campaign if it likes against celebs...but the persistent and specific nature of the complaints, and its reporting by various sections of the media makes me wonder.πŸ˜ƒ

So the issues that she is allegedly creating are mainly these-

1.  The parents' excessive interference
2. Di herself throwing tantrums
3. Di's use of English! (This is a funny oneπŸ˜†)
4. Squabbling with co-stars.

Former Qubool Hai viewers will remember that the same complaints were made against her the last time as well.

Yes, even the third one- with regard to the English language.πŸ˜ƒ

Dunno how reliable the source was- but a rival site article reported that Di apparently mocked the lead actress' diction and her fluency in English, which irked many fans at the time. And that she also rubbed quite a few actors, including an elderly artiste, the wrong way. Also that her parents were making hell on the sets of the show.

But at the same time, I am confused because we certainly do not know how she is at present. 😳We cannot presume to know what is going on behind the screens. So I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. πŸ˜Š

Come on...she's just a kid, 16 is too young. I cannot imagine how she is feeling at the moment with people up in arms against her. As I said, way too young.

I hope for her sake, and more importantly ours, that she continues as Veera. She's really made me warm up to her, and she is portraying it beautifully. 

But what matters ultimately from our perspective is that she must continue😊I am very selfish as a viewer. I just hate replacements! They take away your connection with a show. So I hope she continues to play this role.πŸ˜‰ 

But yes, generally speaking- professionalism is key to any field, not just showbiz. Perhaps it is much more trickier in showbiz because there're more easy replacements in this field.

Edited by -Amri- - 9 years ago
@amri: Good points...hope things settle down for good...
@ Roshini
Thanks! Ultimately as a viewer I am selfish. I wanna see the same actors play the roles. So yeah, i hope for our sake that everything is fine:)
Originally posted by -Amri-

@ Roshini
Thanks! Ultimately as a viewer I am selfish. I wanna see the same actors play the roles. So yeah, i hope for our sake that everything is fine:)
Yep...as a die hard VeeBa fan I simply cant see anybody else as Veera or Baldev...to an extent I dont even think I can see a change with Ranvi or Gunjan either though I am not particularly their fan... Hope the PH settles this out amicably.
Originally posted by RoshiniManeet

Yep...as a die hard VeeBa fan I simply cant see anybody else as Veera or Baldev...to an extent I dont even think I can see a change with Ranvi or Gunjan either though I am not particularly their fan... Hope the PH settles this out amicably.

Yeah! Even I wouldn't want to see Ranvi/Gunjan changed. I'd feel bad if that happens. I just hate change in actors! For that matter, even Ratan/Chaiji/Balwant/Bansuri...or the worst...Baldev