Sports/Cricket

INDIA v ENGLAND 4th TEST #THEBIGTEST (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 91

UserId

IF-Stunnerz

UserId

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
arre yaaar sscomp32 & -Robin- Embarrassed jisko nikaalna hy nikaaldo team se but team jeetey aur kya chahiye humey. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Robin-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INDIA v ENGLAND 4th TEST #THEBIGTEST (Page 5)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Robin-

IF-Stunnerz

-Robin-

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayed.

Originally posted by -Robin-

Agar 4th jeetna hy to 4th test mai virat ko nikal ke naman ojha, shikar dhawan ki jagha gambhir, rohit ki jagha ashwin, aur pankaj sigh ki jagha ya to varun / ishwar ko khilana chahiye
@ Bold why?
He was our best bowler in first innings, bowled without luck throughout the match.
Shami needs to go now.
magar kya faayda agar aap wicket lene me asafal rahe
i doubt you watched the match. Jadeja dropped cook on 15 on the bowling of Pankaj and Umpire turned down the appeal of LBW of Bell when he was on Zero on the bowling of Pankaj and these two were their highest scorer in the innings.
In test matches catches can been dropped so u cant blame. And for lbw decision not in favor so they could have gone for review. ohh let me guess what India dont like to take DRS.so sorry we have to stuck with umpire decision. 
a bowler's job is to create chances its not his mistake that jaddu dropped a simple catch and in a test match dropping a catch should be the last thing you should do. 
ohh really !!! first of all this 3rd & 4th test match Indian bowling attack  is full inexperienced. So we cant blame jaddu for dropping a slip catch. He isnt a regular slip fldr like Dravid, Laxman or Azhar that if he have dropped catch he must be blamed.
@ Red than who deserve the blame for that? it was not a difficult chance you does not need dravid or laxman for that kind of catch
and you should drop a bowler just after single match?
dhoni
i am not a great fan of Dhoni, But how can you blame Dhoni for that drop catch and its not like it was a difficult chance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBluntUserId

UserId

IF-Stunnerz

UserId

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Agar 4th jeetna hy to 4th test mai virat ko nikal ke naman ojha, shikar dhawan ki jagha gambhir, rohit ki jagha ashwin, aur pankaj sigh ki jagha ya to varun / ishwar ko khilana chahiye
@ Bold why?
He was our best bowler in first innings, bowled without luck throughout the match.
Shami needs to go now.
i doubt you watched the match. Jadeja dropped cook on 15 on the bowling of Pankaj and Umpire turned down the appeal of LBW of Bell when he was on Zero on the bowling of Pankaj and these two were their highest scorer in the innings.
In test matches catches can been dropped so u cant blame. And for lbw decision not in favor so they could have gone for review. ohh let me guess what India dont like to take DRS.so sorry we have to stuck with umpire decision. 
a bowler's job is to create chances its not his mistake that jaddu dropped a simple catch and in a test match dropping a catch should be the last thing you should do. 
ohh really !!! first of all this 3rd & 4th test match Indian bowling attack  is full inexperienced. So we cant blame jaddu for dropping a slip catch. He isnt a regular slip fldr like Dravid, Laxman or Azhar that if he have dropped catch he must be blamed.
@ Red than who deserve the blame for that? it was not a difficult chance you does not need dravid or laxman for that kind of catch
and you should drop a bowler just after single match?
dhoni
WOW i know MSD captaincy in pathetic and defensive. But seriously this "lets blame MSD for everything" is pathetic. Jadeja is the best fielder in indian team and if not him who will MSD expect not to drop a catch.Stern Smile Already we have a dropohli and MSD did well so no catches reach him.
hahahahaha gazab kya reply diya bhai. 

-Robin-

IF-Stunnerz

-Robin-

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged

@ Bold why?
Shami needs to go now.
LOL @ inexperience, did you know a mediocre player like bangar was a main architect of win in 2001 and inexperienced ganguly and dravid scored centuries in ENG first tour in 1996. If we talk about bowling too Narendra hirwani took 15 wickets in his debut match. And how do you get experience, by playing in matches not in nets. Quinton de cock was inexperienced in SA series but he scored 3 centuries in 3 matches.  We all saw what rohit did in India with a 2 centuries but here even shami and anderson scored more than him.

On slip catching, How many England dropped? If you are playing international cricket you have no chance of mistake. You are not played in internationals to make mistakes. Kohli dropped a dolly in NZ and an innnigs defeat turned to a draw.

On Pankaj: I blame BCCI for no DRS.Angry He is a workhorse, i felt like crying seeing him. First he gets chance after 300 wickets and then a drop catch and howler welcome him. Ouch

@ Bold that match reminded me of kolkata test 
india was lucky that umpire did not gave out to kohli in 2nd innings otherwise collapse was on LOL

BeingBlunt

BeingBlunt

IF-Stunnerz

BeingBlunt

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged

arre yaaar sscomp32 & -Robin- Embarrassed jisko nikaalna hy nikaaldo team se but team jeetey aur kya chahiye humey. Day Dreaming
I see thats the difference here. Me and robin watch test cricket for the quality. We even appreciate opponents and blame out team according to situation. If Indian team lost playing brilliantly very few people would say something but the manner in which india lost was pathetic. Like MSD says we believe in process more than resultsWink. If the process is correct results will surely come.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UserId-Robin-

-Robin-

IF-Stunnerz

-Robin-

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged

ICC: Judicial Commissioner finds Anderson and Jadeja not guilty

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
LOL The EVIL side of me wanted this.
Now it has come down to ego of a rajput(like jadeja says) . Sirf fine se ye haal tha ki match change kar diya , ab pata nahi kya karega. Will be interesting. Last time some thing like this happened India won at perth.
LOL
lol but i dont think it will happen here. I dont trust jaddu at all 
Me too but history said different hings. Like whenever he was dropped down batting order he smashed the bowlers. In NZ tied match and in lords test. Koi nahi i will be waiting. LOL
Momentum is with england and their best batsmans back in form and Buttler replaced Prior. And on the other hand india is struggling with injuries and our best batsmans are not in form.

-Robin-

IF-Stunnerz

-Robin-

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged

I see thats the difference here. Me and robin watch test cricket for the quality. We even appreciate opponents and blame out team according to situation. If Indian team lost playing brilliantly very few people would say something but the manner in which india lost was pathetic. Like MSD says we believe in process more than resultsWink. If the process is correct results will surely come.
LOL

BeingBlunt

IF-Stunnerz

BeingBlunt

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged

@ Bold why?
Shami needs to go now.
LOL @ inexperience, did you know a mediocre player like bangar was a main architect of win in 2001 and inexperienced ganguly and dravid scored centuries in ENG first tour in 1996. If we talk about bowling too Narendra hirwani took 15 wickets in his debut match. And how do you get experience, by playing in matches not in nets. Quinton de cock was inexperienced in SA series but he scored 3 centuries in 3 matches.  We all saw what rohit did in India with a 2 centuries but here even shami and anderson scored more than him.

On slip catching, How many England dropped? If you are playing international cricket you have no chance of mistake. You are not played in internationals to make mistakes. Kohli dropped a dolly in NZ and an innnigs defeat turned to a draw.

On Pankaj: I blame BCCI for no DRS.Angry He is a workhorse, i felt like crying seeing him. First he gets chance after 300 wickets and then a drop catch and howler welcome him. Ouch

@ Bold that match reminded me of kolkata test 
india was lucky that umpire did not gave out to kohli in 2nd innings otherwise collapse was on LOL
Kolkata? Sorry i forgot which series. Ouch
Yesterdays loss was too much for me. Angry

-Robin-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top