INDIA v ENGLAND 4th TEST #THEBIGTEST - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sayed.

than how does he grabbed 32 wickets fom 9 tests only whereas has taken bhuvi 24 wckts in 9 tests. wht do u say about this record bro ?
because of his dream debut against west indies in sachin's retirement series. And Bhuvi's most of wickets came in these 3 test matches.
Originally posted by -Robin-

i doubt you watched the match. Jadeja dropped cook on 15 on the bowling of Pankaj and Umpire turned down the appeal of LBW of Bell when he was on Zero on the bowling of Pankaj and these two were their highest scorer in the innings.
In test matches catches can been dropped so u cant blame. And for lbw decision not in favor so they could have gone for review. ohh let me guess what India dont like to take DRS.so sorry we have to stuck with umpire decision. 

In test matches catches can been dropped so u cant blame. And for lbw decision not in favor so they could have gone for review. ohh let me guess what India dont like to take DRS.so sorry we have to stuck with umpire decision. 
a bowler's job is to create chances its not his mistake that jaddu dropped a simple catch and in a test match dropping a catch should be the last thing you should do. 

a bowler's job is to create chances its not his mistake that jaddu dropped a simple catch and in a test match dropping a catch should be the last thing you should do. 
ohh really !!! first of all this 3rd & 4th test match Indian bowling attack  is full inexperienced. So we cant blame jaddu for dropping a slip catch. He isnt a regular slip fldr like Dravid, Laxman or Azhar that if he have dropped catch he must be blamed.

ESPNcricinfo @ESPNcricinfo  

ICC: Judicial Commissioner finds Anderson and Jadeja not guilty

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
😆 The EVIL side of me wanted this.
Now it has come down to ego of a rajput(like jadeja says) . Sirf fine se ye haal tha ki match change kar diya , ab pata nahi kya karega. Will be interesting. Last time some thing like this happened India won at perth.
😆

ohh really !!! first of all this 3rd & 4th test match Indian bowling attack  is full inexperienced. So we cant blame jaddu for dropping a slip catch. He isnt a regular slip fldr like Dravid, Laxman or Azhar that if he have dropped catch he must be blamed.
@ Red than who deserve the blame for that? it was not a difficult chance you does not need dravid or laxman for that kind of catch
and you should drop a bowler just after single match?
Originally posted by sscomp32

😆 The EVIL side of me wanted this.
Now it has come down to ego of a rajput(like jadeja says) . Sirf fine se ye haal tha ki match change kar diya , ab pata nahi kya karega. Will be interesting. Last time some thing like this happened India won at perth.
😆
lol but i dont think it will happen here. I dont trust jaddu at all 

because of his dream debut against west indies in sachin's retirement series. And Bhuvi's most of wickets came in these 3 test matches.
Perfect reply. I will rate Bhuvi performance mmuch much more than shami here because what he did in trent bridge i doubt any bowler in this world could do. He was not bad in 3rd match too. And lords me to usne sab ka haalat kharab kar diya. It was a freak spell by ishant that denied him man of the match. You need horses for courses players. Ashwin has over 100 wickets but not played because his overseas records is pathetic. Jadeja played because he took 6 fer in SA.

@ Red than who deserve the blame for that? it was not a difficult chance you does not need dravid or laxman for that kind of catch
and you should drop a bowler just after single match?
dhoni

LOL @ inexperience, did you know a mediocre player like bangar was a main architect of win in 2001 and inexperienced ganguly and dravid scored centuries in ENG first tour in 1996. If we talk about bowling too Narendra hirwani took 15 wickets in his debut match. And how do you get experience, by playing in matches not in nets. Quinton de cock was inexperienced in SA series but he scored 3 centuries in 3 matches.  We all saw what rohit did in India with a 2 centuries but here even shami and anderson scored more than him.

On slip catching, How many England dropped? If you are playing international cricket you have no chance of mistake. You are not played in internationals to make mistakes. Kohli dropped a dolly in NZ and an innnigs defeat turned to a draw.

On Pankaj: I blame BCCI for no DRS.😡 He is a workhorse, i felt like crying seeing him. First he gets chance after 300 wickets and then a drop catch and howler welcome him.

Edited by sscomp32 - 9 years ago