Sheetal30 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
raghav is cool ,smart guy where as ishika is simple ,innocent girl. 1st day of college as ishika enters in clg she joined her hands and said"hey deva aaj clg ka 1st day hai buri nazar se muze bacha lena." meanwhile all r watching her with weird expressions. she ignore it and went inside clg for searching her classrom. she went to her classroom and sat on empty bench .all are busy in chit chat and all. then prof entered in class and all class settled after 10 minutes one boy entered in class and said "maay i come in sir" prof said"today is 1st day of clg and u r late.get out" boy said "sry sir,actually i was with my frnd and then we lost in clg i was searching her and then i remember that today is 1st lecture so i should attain and sir i know its late but better than never." sir said "oh so where is ur friend" boy looked around class and said"sir here she is." he went towards ishika abnd sat beside her.sir said"today i will forgive u but next time be on time" he said "ok sir" prof starts teaching and ishika is shocked . then boy noticed it and said" hey sry tiny doll. hii i m raghav whats ur good name." she said "concentrate on studies and my name is ishika" raghav said "how can girls concentrate on study when raghav is here." ishika observed that all girls are looking towards raghav. she said "please stop ur nonsence." and when raghav is going to reply her prof shouts "hey both of u get out from my class." ishika raghav both said sry but its of no use. outside of class ishika is angry and said "deva what hv u done i should stay away" raghav watches her and little smile spade on his face. she observed it and said"hey u stop staring at me i hv nazar suraksha dhaga.and because of u i m out of the class now dont try to talk 2 me" raghav said "hey angrybird just relaxand sry for that.now what next."and he widened his eyes. she gave him disgusting look and went towards library. he said "u r different and u r looking like puzzle which i would like to solve .so be ready for it angrybird no no tiny doll no no ishika"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lohananivedita thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey...
I must say, it's super duper awesome. 
Ishika raghav are sooo cute. 
Raghav pahele din hi late. 
And uske excuses...Hadh hai. 
Poor ishika...
Raghav ke chakkkar mein class se nikaali gayi. 
Par Acha hi hai, boring class se Bach kar raghav ke saath Time spent karne mila .
Ab next part chahiye. 
Jaldi se...
Loved it.