Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Wonderful post Jyoti. 

I hope Rajesh does what Madhavi did to VP. I want him to expose Sumi in front of police officers. But I have my doubts.

Yup I too hope Rajesh does this ..

Well. Why does Sumi want to marry Raghu? Just for revenge? I think so. Coz , she isn't interested in property nor in Rajesh. This woman doesn't have any aim except taking revenge from Seharyas for spoiling her marriage plans to Raghu .

I m a bit confused too .. she is ready to give away property if Raghu marries her .. so it means she does not want property either 😕 and we know she does not love Raghu 😕 .. I think its a combo of revenge and security too .. she knows Raghu is a loyal man and she cant live all alone throughout her life with just that house na .. so its more for her own security too 🤔.. though this bit was never brought out well by CVs ... they never showed any emotional quotient of Sumi .. it was always one dimentional , reason why we hate her so much

For this I think Rajesh might feel like he is cheated by her. I think that original plans of Ginni creating a problem between SumRa won't work now. Just what will work is watching Sumi ignoring him and marry Raghu.

yeah with 5 epis left , obviously changes r made in script I feel , so Rajesh will feel cheated and expose Sumi in front of police I guess 🤔

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Superb Post jyoti ...

Yeah , me too hope rajesh turns her in n we get rashi marriage n real confession track on monday itself ... kindly don't drag CVs ... this is the most awaited track in ur show!

Dhanya I m not sure whether all will end on Mon or will b dragged till Fri .. somehow I just cant trust the CV .. he might just show confession on Friday and end it ... I dont even think we will get consummation now 😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

i was waiting for ur post di...and yes u r right might rajesh be the one who expose sumi ...and they both will go to jail..

yup .. thats why on friday they showed Rajesh pissed off with Sumi's u-turn and feeling cheated .. he might spill the beans to police now 🤔
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think it was in one of the episodes where rajesh was thinking about double-crossing sumitra in his mind...so yeah
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the papers sumi have, are they legal???  she got those from someone else by bribing.  
therefore i think there will be a loophole which raghu will notice.  CV waiting for lead to expose sumi.   otherwise vivek and maya are educated but they have not noticed the loophole
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Post Jyoti
Rajesh might take a U turn ,that would be the best way to get sumi arrested as well as for sehariyas getting back property...with only 5 days left
Whole episode was focussed on Sumitra and raghu confrontation
It was surprise for viewers too...Sumitra asking raghu to get married,I mean how could she ask raghu to marry her after all events...
I think  the mandap arranged by sumitra ,will be stage for RaShi marriage...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

i think it was in one of the episodes where rajesh was thinking about double-crossing sumitra in his mind...so yeah

Yup Rajesh always wanted to double cross her and now that she only is backstabbing him by wanting to marry Raghu , I do see Rajesh going against her 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

the papers sumi have, are they legal???  she got those from someone else by bribing.  

therefore i think there will be a loophole which raghu will notice.  CV waiting for lead to expose sumi.   otherwise vivek and maya are educated but they have not noticed the loophole

Shobhi I doubt if CVs r as intelligent as we r 😕😆 ... or else this legal procedure regarding papers should hv been solved earlier itself .. loophole was always there and CVs never bothered to think about it 🤢🤢
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanthi510

Nice Post Jyoti
Rajesh might take a U turn ,that would be the best way to get sumi arrested as well as for sehariyas getting back property...with only 5 days left
Whole episode was focussed on Sumitra and raghu confrontation
It was surprise for viewers too...Sumitra asking raghu to get married,I mean how could she ask raghu to marry her after all events...
I think  the mandap arranged by sumitra ,will be stage for RaShi marriage...

Yeah I hope Rajesh does something and exposes Sumi and we get some peace .. with only 5 epis left , they got to show more of RaShi and not this 😡

And yeah it will b wonderful if Raghu ends up marrying Shivani on that same mandap right in front of Sumi's eyes 😈