|TBC#202|SPECIAL|Happy Bday MONI|[SIO]

Posted: 9 years ago

~HELLO~
TBCians
πŸ€—

How are you all doing?

31st July

Is a very special day.. no not because its still EID.. but because its one of our friends birthday. 

SHE IS

She is a very sweet friend.. she scares me with weird pics but she is a darling.. one of the hottest here.. πŸ˜³

She is our very own

SO lets get together and wish our TBCian's sweetheart

https://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/balloons/graphics-balloons-133264.gifhttps://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/balloons/graphics-balloons-133264.gifhttps://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/balloons/graphics-balloons-133264.gif

All us TBCians know that even though she tries to act really shareef at heart she is a true BESHARAM! Infact she is the BIGGEST BESHARAM! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kidding.. chahe jo bhi hua we all know that she is a sweetheart.. Our TBC ki Jaan! Don't ever leave us Moni.. this place will feel empty without you..

WE LOVE YOU! 

We hope u have a rocking year ahead.
You are such a special friend, 
Who deserves a special day, 
For being who you are and 
Bringing joy in every way. 
You make us smile and laugh, 
with everything you do, 
So today we get to send 
A special Birthday wish to you

BLOW THE CANDLES...

Aaj ka special guest is none other than Moni's PATI aka Mohit Sehgal... Wooohooo.. πŸ₯³

https://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/balloons/graphics-balloons-133264.gifhttps://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/balloons/graphics-balloons-133264.gifhttps://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/balloons/graphics-balloons-133264.gif
Edited by Nisbahx - 9 years ago

Moni πŸ€—Meri jaan... Wishing you a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day and get loads of gifts.. Tu banti toh badi sweet hai TBC mein par jo tu mere saath karti hai uske liye janta tujhe kabhi maaf nehi karengi.. scary pics laga kar mujhe darana yeh kameeni harkat kyun karti hai.. waise isse pehle tu thi badi achi itni sweet.. but iss harkat ke baad tune prove kar diya ke.. Har ek friend KAMEENI hoti hai πŸ€£ Tumhari bday mein I request you to stop posting scary pics.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sachi mein yaar your an absolute gem of a person.. I love talking to you and i'm glad I have a friend like you.. 

Again hope you have an amazing birthday and hope you loved this thread as much as I loved making it..

Love you Moni

From Your Nisu

πŸ€—

Moniii
Pehle want to say HAPPY 20TH MONIII
Yaar hope you have a fab day with your fam and Mohit πŸ˜†
Yaar you honestly are one of my close friends on IF and you are a besharam and tharkey but DONT CHANGE
Cos if you do then Mohit will become Sanayas 🀣
Aaj PARTY hogi
Ian also wishes Happy bday
Hum aarahe hai party mein
Dont drink too much
Warna tu aur tharkey banjayegi πŸ˜†
Have a fab day
Love you Moniii
PARTY TIMMEEE

Happy Birthday Moni...

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

=====Fenil=====

Happy Birthday Moni.. Message coming up Aaj bohot hi khaas din hai kyunki aaj ek besharam paida hui thi.. oops..!!! correction, sirf besharam nahi..besharmo ki leader
wo hai hamari MONI... Sanaya ka Mangetar Mohit ki biwiπŸ˜†
Happy B'Day MONIπŸ€—
Luv u..Stay blessed

mujhe iski baare me ek essay likhni thi lekin office ka kaam ne mera jeena haram kardia.. kuch time nikaalke ye bina decoration ki chotu sa message likhrai hu bura mat maanNaπŸ˜† koi nahi.. teri tareef karne ka mauka baaki tbcians effectively utilize kar rhe haiπŸ˜†
Nishu, as usual tuney tbcians k bdays ko special banane ki bhoj apne kandhon par uthaya hai..πŸ˜† take a bow girl.. Awesome threadπŸ‘

Happy birthday moni

JANAMDIN DIYAAN LAKH LAKH VADAYIAAN
May GOD bless you and fulfill all your aspirations and keeps you happy because when you are happy then i am happy.
Here is your gift πŸ€—

billi is yours πŸ€£

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY MONIII! Tu akeli hai iss TBC mein jo thodi kam tharkey hai, baaki sab toh bahut bade tharkeys hai. πŸ˜› Abhi tak Mohit ke saath hi hai na tu? I hope so. xD Vaise, teri aur Mohit ki jodi bahut acche se jamegi. xD Ab kitne saal ki ho rahi hai tu? 22, 23? :P Jo bhi, mujhse BAHUT badi hai, buddhi amma. πŸ˜› Ab birthday hai toh party toh dena hi hai tujhe. Chal chal, paise nikaal. xD Anyway, tere saath TBC mein bada mazaa aata hai aur tera spamming kitna khoobsurat hota hai, all the pics are  Anyway, wish you all the best in the world, actually second best, best toh mujhe chahiye na πŸ˜› ENJOYY, Party karnaa aur haan, wish karna mat bhoolna. xD FB pe zyada message kiya kar, I miss talking to you yaar. :( Anyway, have an awesome dayy. <3

xoxo,
teri choti besharam :*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONI!
I love you loads and I know I can't be her for your special day but my wishes are still with you keep smiling everyday besharam LOVE YOU πŸ€—

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaye Tum Jio HHazarosaal saal ke din ho Pachas Hazar

Happy Birthday To You...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday dear Moni Happy Birthday To you
Happy birthday Moni...May God Bless you with lots of happiness n love...Have A great year ahead...Chal PPahlessejyadaaSexy Bhii Ho ja Buddhi
So b'dayCelebration With Mohit Hmmm
Enjoy n Ha Keep Smiling
I love You Moni Meri Jaan

(')...(')
( ' o ' )
(')---(')
(''')-(''')
This teddy is gift of ur birthday gift.
acha hai na...smile plzπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

A SMILE on ur FACE
A Spring in ur STEP
A SONG in ur HEART
Joys 2 hold Dear
Loved ones 2 hold near
Moments 2 cherish
all through D year
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  MONIπŸ€—
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.πŸ‘πŸ‘
May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity
in your life.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

>>>NISHA

Moni kamini Happy Happy Birthday!
dekh tu buddhi hogai hai..abb toh kaminipanti chodde
tere birthday k liye tere liye especial gift hai..tere woh Chinese tere pass wapas bhejrahi hun..enjoy ;)

^^ Got you some icons made.. hope you like them..

^^
Ooyee hoye.. Waise aik baat bata Moni.. Is your pati eyeing you or the food πŸ˜•πŸ€£

^^
Haila! Tumhara pati is eating without you.. GREEDY πŸ€£

Birthday Cake πŸ˜†

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY MONI!

Happy Birthday MONI

yuhin tadpave, galliyan teri

~ Happy Birthday MONI ~

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³

Hope you have an amazing day
AND..

Layout & Design: Nisbah
Happy Birthday Tags: Shikha
Name Tags: Shikha/Appy
Gifts from me: Shikha
Music: From IndiaForums
GIFS: Tumblr

TBC Besharam Loot Resssy Messy   πŸ˜Ž
CALLERTUNE BABY...

Moni ban ja meri CALLER TUNE...

Love you Jaan... Hope u have a rocking day xx

Sorry the thread isnt amazing because laptop was kharab so tried my best.. Love u xx