Nishal Fanss!! HELPP *DT Note P3*

Posted: 9 years ago
Heyy Guys, how are you? 
Soo im kinda back on this forum
but not for long

so as i have been going thru the forum, i wanted to ask...

WHATS HAPPENED TO NISHAL?

Like i know kushal has a girlfriend (gauhar) and Nia is busy with the show and everything but where have they gone?? they are no where to be seen?
Have they had a fight or something?

Someone please let me know..
Edited by Madii786 - 9 years ago
Hey maddi we really don't knw what happen between them only that they r not frnds any more...     
Ps: hey did u see Jamai Raja intro promo...
Incase u've missed it here it is... awesome intro promo... πŸ˜ƒ !!! http://t.co/SMW0CWxzlk

pps: lol i don't knw what has gone into me i've be forcing others to watch JR promo...1st family 2nd frnds N now U πŸ˜› πŸ˜†Edited by 1lyf1luvdance - 9 years ago
Originally posted by 1lyf1luvdance

Hey maddi we really don't knw what happen between them only that they r not frnds any more...     
Ps: hey did u see Jamai Raja intro promo...
Incase u've missed it here it is... awesome intro promo... πŸ˜ƒ !!! http://t.co/SMW0CWxzlk

pps: lol i don't knw what has gone into me i've be forcing others to watch JR promo...1st family 2nd frnds N now U πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

WHAT? Really, kaise? how? W*F... 
i cant believe that seriously and hahaha i have seen the promo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and its too good thats why u keep telling everyone πŸ˜›
U need to ask them they know it well :p
thanks for the link dear... I watched it right now😊
take care😊
its unbelievable to think they are not friends πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
i too donno.. whats wrong with them...
just on the last days... of ehmmbh .. i had been noticing nishal... they were seen together in  the last sbs of ehmmbh thats it...
then neither nia nor kushal has spoke of each other... they are acting as if they donno each other... 

seems like their friendship has come to an end after the  show... really sad...
well donno whats gonna come next... lets wait and watch...

by the way we are not supposed to talk about actor's personal life... 
but i dont think its that too personal... its our right to know about it.. discuss about it... as we had spend our 2 YEARS behind nishal and ehmmbh...!
Originally posted by athniamanvi

i too donno.. whats wrong with them...
just on the last days... of ehmmbh .. i had been noticing nishal... they were seen together in  the last sbs of ehmmbh thats it...
then neither nia nor kushal has spoke of each other... they are acting as if they donno each other... 

seems like their friendship has come to an end after the  show... really sad...
well donno whats gonna come next... lets wait and watch...

by the way we are not supposed to talk about actor's personal life... 
but i dont think its that too personal... its our right to know about it.. discuss about it... as we had spend our 2 YEARS behind nishal and ehmmbh...!

Hmmm really thats truely sad
and yeah thats true we should atleast know why :/
I just want to know what's the actual reason behind all this ...sometyms it hurts like hell when I think about Nishal and dat dey are not frnds anymore.
Originally posted by __Aarti__

I just want to know what's the actual reason behind all this ...sometyms it hurts like hell when I think about Nishal and dat dey are not frnds anymore.

I know right..😭
i hope everything goes well