The beautiful journey of loving child to Gitakar Krishna

With a new technology

I watched Sagar's Krishna which was great at that time

But Dwarkadish was OK

Now 3 rd version

Very happy Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sw123Radhikerani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Show Krishna on Life OK" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 26 July 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Earlier they wanted to make show on DURGA But later changed mind

I love to watch Madhav always

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Mahadev was good at first but then they made up stories simply to stretch the show as Mohit Raina was popular. If they do the same with this Krishna show, I'll be wary of watching it. Also, I think Lord Krishna has been brought to TV too often these days. Isn't it time people focused on other Gods? We've had plenty of Krishna-based shows, some good, some not so, but regardless of their quality, Krishna (and also Ram) has been given lots of screen space. Let's focus on another God.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.Vrish.DeadDevil

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I think Krishna is a normal TV show, not mytho.

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Mahadev was good at first but then they made up stories simply to stretch the show as Mohit Raina was popular. If they do the same with this Krishna show, I'll be wary of watching it. Also, I think Lord Krishna has been brought to TV too often these days. Isn't it time people focused on other Gods? We've had plenty of Krishna-based shows, some good, some not so, but regardless of their quality, Krishna (and also Ram) has been given lots of screen space. Let's focus on another God.

Other gods.. like?LOL
We've had Jag Janani Ma Durga for Durga, Mahadev for Shiva, and as you said, Krishna based shows, as well as some 5-6 Ramayanas.

So the gods left are... Vishnu... (as Narayana, meaning like the whole Bhagavatam or Vishnu Purana or something..)
and... Mahalakshmi?

and...?
Ah, Kartikeya. (But most of the Kartikeya stories are about Muruga rather then Kartikey. (Means Tamil)).

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

I think Krishna is a normal TV show, not mytho.

Other gods.. like?LOL
We've had Jag Janani Ma Durga for Durga, Mahadev for Shiva, and as you said, Krishna based shows, as well as some 5-6 Ramayanas.

So the gods left are... Vishnu... (as Narayana, meaning like the whole Bhagavatam or Vishnu Purana or something..)
and... Mahalakshmi?

and...?
Ah, Kartikeya. (But most of the Kartikeya stories are about Muruga rather then Kartikey. (Means Tamil)).

We could have a Vishnu Puraan serial. People know a lot about Ram and Krishna, but not too much about Vishnu's other incarnations. There was a Vishnu Puraan serial in the late 90s I believe by BR Chopra, but there hasn't been one recently so the younger generation would benefit from a nicely made show utilizing the technology and effects everyone is fond of.

We could also have a show on Kartikeya like you said, even if the stories are from Tamil Nadu. Why not? There is Skanda Purana which everyone knows about, and they can follow that.

We can also have a show on other incarnations of the Goddess (there are so many!).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surya_krsnbhakt

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged

We could have a Vishnu Puraan serial. People know a lot about Ram and Krishna, but not too much about Vishnu's other incarnations. There was a Vishnu Puraan serial in the late 90s I believe by BR Chopra, but there hasn't been one recently so the younger generation would benefit from a nicely made show utilizing the technology and effects everyone is fond of.

We could also have a show on Kartikeya like you said, even if the stories are from Tamil Nadu. Why not? There is Skanda Purana which everyone knows about, and they can follow that.

We can also have a show on other incarnations of the Goddess (there are so many!).
The thing is, what I have observed from DKDM, they don't show the Tamil stories most of the time, and even if they do, It is so distorted... and also the names. that's a whole new topic in itself..LOL
Yeah, different forms of Devi would be very interesting!
Skanda Purana tells only about Karitkeya's adventures (Tongue) till his killing of tarakasura. After that nothing... the rest is in Kandha Puranam..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged

The thing is, what I have observed from DKDM, they don't show the Tamil stories most of the time, and even if they do, It is so distorted... and also the names. that's a whole new topic in itself..LOL
Skanda Purana tells only about Karitkeya's adventures (Tongue) till his killing of tarakasura. After that nothing... the rest is in Kandha Puranam..

If they want to show regional scriptures, they should research them well, otherwise stick to the main scriptures everyone is familiar with.

I would actually love to see Brahma Purana brought to screen. Very few people know about Brahma Dev and he's one of the divine trinity. Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu are very popular figures on television, but Lord Brahma is often overlooked. Isn't that an injustice?

I'd love to see a show on Lord Brahma, his marriage to Goddess Saraswati, and all other stories that pertain to him. Tongue

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged

If they want to show regional scriptures, they should research them well, otherwise stick to the main scriptures everyone is familiar with.

I would actually love to see Brahma Purana brought to screen. Very few people know about Brahma Dev and he's one of the divine trinity. Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu are very popular figures on television, but Lord Brahma is often overlooked. Isn't that an injustice?

I'd love to see a show on Lord Brahma, his marriage to Goddess Saraswati, and all other stories that pertain to him. Tongue
Er... Brahma Purana is not all about Brahma... its more like, since Brahma narrated it, it is called Brahma Purana.
And Brahma stories. Practically every story is his, cause all begin with - "And Brahmadeva said, "Ask a boon!"LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top