Who is worse as a parent?

Poll

Worse as parent of the two?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Both rot actually. ðŸ¤¢
But who among the two is the worse as a parent?

My vote goes to Rajnath. He often spills water on Sakshi's efforts (like he told Shaurya to carry on bet and playing with girls in a foolproof manner, without getting exposed or letting it interfere in life). He is uninvolved and clueless unlike Sakshi who atleast knows what kids are upto. He's a bad influence as he himself was caught sleeping with another woman by his own son. Sakshi atleast tried to stop Shaurya unlike Rajnath who never stopped but just bashed him for carrying out crimes in haphazard manner.

But then Sakshi takes cake in over protecting Shaurya and harping on Goenka pride.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both are the worst parents ever.
But I agree with you that Rajnath by encouraging him to keep doing what he does but do not get caught advice makes him worse.
Besides Rajnath has that attitude maybe because he knows what he is doing behind Shakshi's back and  that  is why he is  lenient with Shaurya.
Edited by Dolly-heart - 9 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
both are worse according to me. raj is a little bit more kameena then shakshi but if you see it both of them are sinful parent's.
sat.rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
both r worse to me...the worst thing both of thm will do is protecting their son nd erasing all his mistakes done...
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I voted for Sakshi. Because she actually knows right from wrong unlike Rajnath yet cannot instill that value in her son. Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
When a boy reaches puberty he stops taking mother seriously. In that stage of youth he starts to think he is superman. Mother only appears nagging or unnecessarily lecturing to him. That is where father or other strong male figure has to step in to control the hormonal boy and be a positive role model to prevent development of wrong notions of masculinity.
My cousin has become uncontrollable in teens. Only my uncle could discipline him. He's still tending to take too many liberties as he approaches his 17th year and my uncle has to try extra hard to keep respect and fear instilled in him. (It's easy for a young guy to dismiss elders as buddahs)

Both father and mother need to handle child properly. Here both are wrong but I feel Rajnath has been pathetic in handling another young male.

The values that a father, being a man can instill in another growing young male can't be substituted by mother alone. A healthy man to man, mentor-mentee relationship is entirely missing here.

Another thing, he wants Shaurya to own Goenka empire yet never thought of taking him along at work or tell him tricks of the trade, dealing with employees or work culture. What's he thinking? That Akash type slaves would run the business while Shaurya eats or sleeps?

I say even the dacoit dads in old films were better than Rajnath! 

Sakshi sucks in over protecting son but as a male and so called family head he has no role in guiding his wife either. Rajnath is actually a gunda and mere f***** in name of a man.

It's easy for him to say he is ashamed to have a son like Shaurya but he has never felt ashamed as a father or tried to put son on right path. The only time he taught lesson to son was when son blackmailed him for his affair!

All time for parties or sexcapades but no time for proper father-son talks on life and behaviour.
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Both, But I chose Rajanth! Because he's too much!
But both the aprents have spoiled that kid too much!!
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
both r worst parents...
but rajnath is worst of both...
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Both. But i have waited for raj