plastic surgeries???

Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz!what r ur viewz about plastic surgery?

u noe  sutimez plastic surgeries in indian tv serialz r juss too much!

letz take kusum in kkusum 4 example.in kkusum the 2nd kusum was mansi joshi!den she had a plastic surgery!remember that mansi was fat๐Ÿ˜† n did not have too much of height!buh the new person potraying the role of kusum is shilpa (ganga in ksbkbt)!u noe-BY A PLASTIC SURGERY WILL A FAT N TINY PERSON BCUM SKINNY N GET MORE HEIGHT?n also mansi had less hair n the new kkusum has a lot of hair when compared to the second!๐Ÿคขthen there iz mandira ๐Ÿ˜กfrm kyunki!the old mandira was played by mandira bedi n the new one anchit kaur!the old mandira did not have soo much of height n by a plastic surgery she became as tall as gottam in the soap!isn't that absurd?????den now in kahiin toh hoga!in that sujal's character was potrayed by rajeev khandelwal who was not so tall!buh the new sujal is tall n gorilla looking!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

so what i amtrying to express by this post iz dat while selecting sumone new 4 a role,one(most probably-ekta kapoor)should concentrate on the height n WEIGHT๐Ÿ˜† of de new one coz if the new person is tall n skinny n the old 1 fat n tiny it will mean that if ppl do plastic surgery, the fat ones can bcum skinny n tall n this will make plastic surgeries much in demand!๐Ÿ˜†

U can express ur views abt this!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... i have no idea how much plastic surgery has advanced but i do know that it can thin you up(tummy tuck, liposuction, gastric bypass), it can give you pretty hairs(hair implants), increase the size of your ummm...assets๐Ÿ˜ณ( breast implants), construct a new face(facial reconstruction) and reduce your age by almost 20 years(tucks and defines of facial skin, nose reconstruction etc etc....), go hairless(laser treattment, have permanent eyeliner, lipstick, make your lips swell.....you name it , they have it . i am not sure about hieght but maybe they have a procedure for lengthening bones(i do remember an article that said that there was some research going on this area).
Cent percent agree with u Lakshmi.Plastic surgery also changes voice in tv serials..Good na..Also there is an assosiation with plastic surgery and that is Memory Loss.I think it is an side effect of plastic surgery.๐Ÿ˜†
yep u r absolutely right charu_81!
Originally posted by charu_81

Cent percent agree with u Lakshmi.Plastic surgery also changes voice in tv serials..Good na..Also there is an assosiation with plastic surgery and that is Memory Loss.I think it is an side effect of plastic surgery.๐Ÿ˜†

one of the wittiest posts i have read in a while......
yeah i totally agree with U.
Even with plastic surgery Sujal's height, color, voice, hairs also have changed.

hey the plastic surgeries in soaps changes not just appearance but voice , height , built etc too.

n that's funny  ๐Ÿ˜†

Its just an excuse to change actors in a serial. That's it. It would hard to get someone who looks exactly like the older character/actor. Usually the directors are in a rush to find a new actor, like in the case of Kkusum and KTH. Edited by sonynyu - 18 years ago

also.. why do they in serials.. when th hav plastic surgery become another beautiful face.. i mean if they had a bad accident and need surgery on face then surerly they can get their old face back with the surgery...

Ekta has started all this๐Ÿ˜ญ

Film mein jo hota thaa ab serial mein bhi ho raha hai๐Ÿ‘