Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged

hey guyz!what r ur viewz about plastic surgery?

u noe  sutimez plastic surgeries in indian tv serialz r juss too much!

letz take kusum in kkusum 4 example.in kkusum the 2nd kusum was mansi joshi!den she had a plastic surgery!remember that mansi was fatLOL n did not have too much of height!buh the new person potraying the role of kusum is shilpa (ganga in ksbkbt)!u noe-BY A PLASTIC SURGERY WILL A FAT N TINY PERSON BCUM SKINNY N GET MORE HEIGHT?n also mansi had less hair n the new kkusum has a lot of hair when compared to the second!Deadthen there iz mandira Angryfrm kyunki!the old mandira was played by mandira bedi n the new one anchit kaur!the old mandira did not have soo much of height n by a plastic surgery she became as tall as gottam in the soap!isn't that absurd?????den now in kahiin toh hoga!in that sujal's character was potrayed by rajeev khandelwal who was not so tall!buh the new sujal is tall n gorilla looking!LOLLOL

so what i amtrying to express by this post iz dat while selecting sumone new 4 a role,one(most probably-ekta kapoor)should concentrate on the height n WEIGHTLOL of de new one coz if the new person is tall n skinny n the old 1 fat n tiny it will mean that if ppl do plastic surgery, the fat ones can bcum skinny n tall n this will make plastic surgeries much in demand!LOL

U can express ur views abt this!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plastic surgeries???" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL... i have no idea how much plastic surgery has advanced but i do know that it can thin you up(tummy tuck, liposuction, gastric bypass), it can give you pretty hairs(hair implants), increase the size of your ummm...assetsEmbarrassed( breast implants), construct a new face(facial reconstruction) and reduce your age by almost 20 years(tucks and defines of facial skin, nose reconstruction etc etc....), go hairless(laser treattment, have permanent eyeliner, lipstick, make your lips swell.....you name it , they have it . i am not sure about hieght but maybe they have a procedure for lengthening bones(i do remember an article that said that there was some research going on this area).

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged
LOL

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Cent percent agree with u Lakshmi.Plastic surgery also changes voice in tv serials..Good na..Also there is an assosiation with plastic surgery and that is Memory Loss.I think it is an side effect of plastic surgery.LOL

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged
yep u r absolutely right charu_81!

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Cent percent agree with u Lakshmi.Plastic surgery also changes voice in tv serials..Good na..Also there is an assosiation with plastic surgery and that is Memory Loss.I think it is an side effect of plastic surgery.LOL

one of the wittiest posts i have read in a while......

Ibad

Ibad

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
yeah i totally agree with U.
Even with plastic surgery Sujal's height, color, voice, hairs also have changed.

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 3:12am | IP Logged

hey the plastic surgeries in soaps changes not just appearance but voice , height , built etc too.

n that's funny  LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top