Ek Haseena Thi

Shaurya does not deserve Durga! - Page 2

daredevil94 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone, I am a newcomer here and just like you all present here I am a big fan of Ek Hasina Thi,and as far the discussion going on regarding Shaurya and Durga I guess it's just how Durga will enter the Goenka Mansion to fight and have confrontations with the Goenka's directly ,rather indirectly as was happening till now. 
             This show is more like the show Revenge and in that serial too ,the same thing happened that Emily or in here Durga gets engaged to the boy named Daniel or Shaurya here ,Goenka's only waaris! And then happens twist and even there was revealation of the affair between Daniel's Dad and Lydia,Victoria Grayson's bestie before Daniel's engagement with Emily...which is Rajnath Goenka's affair with Raima ,bestie of Sakshi. 
                         I am just too much eager to watch the episodes of next week as it's going to be ripping and marvellous  !:P ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya shaurya doesn't deserve any one. common in soaps to take revenge engage r marry them.hope cvs had a plan ,otherwise it will be boring.lets see.
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya does not deserve anyones love 
he deserve to be hang till death
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree

I  just hope that Durga not marry Shaurya.

She deserve only Dev no one else
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
shaurya doesnt deserve any body...
but i feel though  4 taking revenge durga should nt get engaged to shaurya...
CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Espresso

Sakshi as Durga's saas would be hilarious! I'm sure Sakhi will get traumatised.😆 But the issue is her creepy son, who does not deserve any woman on earth.🥱

yeah it would be hilarious to watch the two sharp minded woman in saas-bahu role ðŸ˜†.just imagine durga saying sakshi as Mrs.goenka mom😆.but for that i cant risk any girls life with saurya.
i dont want durga to marry that lusty lallu saurya.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shaurya's character is a rapist and such characters don't deserve any girl, leave alone Durga ...
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
the idea of Durga marrying shaurya is nauseating, shaurya is only interested in sleeping with Durga, he never wanted to marry her, even when rajnath took the marriage proposal for durga, shaurya plan was to sleep with her and dump her before marrying her.
he wants Druga so much because she is playing hard to get.  i cant understand why durga should plan to marry shaurya. and i really hope that does not happen. shaurya is a pig and as a husband he would just force himself on her and claim it as his rite.

durga should only get engaged to shaurya and then dump him and marry dev. that will be a big enough dent to his ego for him to do something stupid. in fact she should marry dev and blame sakshi had coxed her into it.  shakhi never hid her dislike of durga and was always against her and shaurya friendship. so she got her married to dev instead inorder to get her out of shaurya life. 
shaurya should go crazy and kill shakhi. so he should be behind bars where he belongs

oh anyway durga please dont marry shaurya.