Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hmmm... Awesome Update.. Continue Soon... Sorry don't hv time to say much... But next time pakka...Long Wala Comment..
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 7

S
uperb update Pari.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just loved Sikki-Ingrove's sequence.  I have starting liking SikkiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  He is so caring towards Ingrove.  He is seeing his wife in her.  I m getting a different impression about him.  Gudiya u changed my perspective about him.  How can a really bad, bad person so so good here?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Arjun Rawte itni aasani se thodi na trap main phasega?  Afterall he is trained by Samrat AnandπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kappy, Verma u both are hilariousπŸ˜†

Sakshi & Arjun both felt alive when they were each other.  Arjun's reaction is really unpredictable.  Vo insaan jo uske feelings ko dabaata tha aaj usne aise react kiya?πŸ˜• 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, can't thank you enough for your wonderful comments but I don't have much time to reply individually this time round - hence just a short thank you to you all :)
Few things I want you all to remember is that no character comes black or white - they all come in their shades of grey. So don't immediately hate or jump to conclusions abt any of the characters till you read the end :) 

That's all folks! Below is the update. 

I wld really appreciate something more than nice update and thanks for pm, just cause a lot of hardwork goes behind it. I don't think I am being too selfish - am I? 

Also, please no silent reading. I am not being able to understand if you guys really want to read my story anymore cause the readership is significantly dwindling... so if you're reading it on the blog or here - lemme know that you exist. 

As you know the readership is low, I don't know where I'll continue the story... it's just a tad bit disheartening. 

So anyways, below is the update!

---

Chapter 8

The air changed and Sikandar knew it was Ingrov outside. His jaw clenched in anger, but having learnt a slight lesson, he turned to the monitoring screen to see what was she doing outside his room.

On her right hand was a plate and her mouth was open, as if to call him. He saw her shaking her head and leaving the room... to return to call him.

But the call never came, she watched the door and her face constricted to fear. His gut clenched as terror stole the warmth in her eyes as she stared at the door.

She ran away, not wanting to be at the end of his ire, again.

Keeping his work aside, he followed suit... for no particular reason.

---

Sameer was confused as Shree had called him into the IT department.

"What's up?" Sameer patted his back as a pale Shree barely nodded back. "I needed to meet you."

"Are you ok?" Sameer asked and began to search for a glass of water while Shree shushed him.

"Sir, even though this hasn't been put up on media... I've got a reliable source who has informed me that..."

"That?" Sameer raised an eyebrow for an answer, somewhere down the line his heart began to take a slow beat.

"Arjun sir had been arrested on murdering some people."

"WHAT!" Sameer looked at Shree in disbelief.

"No don't worry, he's even proven himself to be innocent. But..."

"Thank God.. but what?"

"The people who died..." Shree paused to control his tears "Were Chotu, Ayesha and Sakshi. Liza's been missing for the past two weeks as well."

Shree clenched his eyes shut and controlled his emotions, he looked up to find Sameer who had dramatically aged before his eyes.

"Sir?"

"I ... nn.. need to go..."

"Sir.. where?"

"Mumbai."

---

Arjun held Sakshi close to him as he pressed long, lazy kisses to her mouth. "You're safe." He mumbled in between.

"I am safe." Sakshi's eyes twinkled with joy as Arjun caressed her.

He ran his eyes over her frame and checked her for signs of injury "Tell me love, who did this to you? Who kidnapped you? I'll kill him... wait, was it him. Again? Why is he behind my life!" Arjun screamed while Sakshi cajoled him gently.

"No... no I am not hurt. See, look at me. Do I have any injuries? Anywhere?" Sakshi asked as Arjun nodded his head negatively akin to that of a child.

"Then who did it, who stole you?" Reality slapped on Sakshi's face as the words tumbled from Arjun's mouth.

Sakshi stole the last moments of joy as Arjun snuggled into her waist. Her body trembled as she knew that what she would face, would be nothing short of a storm.

"Arjun, I need to tell you something." She whispered while Arjun, still not understanding what she meant, cupped her cheek and passed a loving smile.

"That you love me? I know... and I accept it. I am not the best but we'll work this out. I lost Roshni... I cc... can't lose you! I won't let him hurt you anymore. Don't worry, we'll fix this." The smile on his face killed Sakshi as she realised that he didn't even think that she would play with him, even though it was for his safety.

"Arjun... it's something else." Her eyes closed as he hugged her with every bit of love he had "Tell me." He stroked her head and Sakshi bit her lips to prevent a cry.

She pulled back and passed a watery smile to him. Unable to look in his eyes, she said "I wasn't kidnapped or forced by any methods. The woman who died was my replica. On the outer front I am Sakshi Anand, a journalist but apart from that I am also an agent. I can't say which agency for I am strictly forbidden to say so but I can say that I deal with the narcotic circle. Using my resources I reached out to you for you were one of the only surviving victim of his attacks.  Tracking you and your past I could get a hold to Sik... AAH..."

Sakshi screamed as Arjun threw her off his lap and gripped her throat. Pushing her high up against the wall he spoke in a deathly voice "Please Sakshi, you don't have to be someone else. If someone has put you against me, just blink or give me any signal which will let me help you. Don't be a bl***y actor in this play."

His eyes were feral with rage and his grip tightened mercilessly around her throat as she whispered "It's true."

"You betrayed me, this was a f*&^#%g act!" He blasted at her while Sakshi provided no form of defence.

Arjun gave a mirthless laugh and let her drop on the floor "This is your new tactic, to not show any form of defence when someone is grabbing your neck?"

His laugh soon turned into an animalistic howl as he banged his fist into a wall "And to think that I loved you!" She would have taken his scream but his painful whisper cracked her heart to two.

"Everything was a plan? What more did you have to squeeze from me? As if Sikandar hadn't done enough!" He barked and grabbed her shoulders.

"We needed to protect you as well. I just needed to know how your history is link..."

"So you made my poor dead wife an excuse to find your way to Sikandar! Why did you have to play with my emotions Sakshi? Or wait, is that even your name?" He mocked her and set her aside like a rag doll.

"It makes all the more sense, I see why you never did any real job in ETF!" He spat out.

"Arjun please try to under..."

"Understand WHAT? Here I am screaming my lungs that my wife was killed by Sikandar but no one, none of the agencies believe me and none of them gave justice to her. What was her mistake? Marrying a cop?!"

Placing his hands on his hips he shook his head "I feel betrayed, there was no one who believed me about Sikandar. And what am I getting to see? The same system who never believed the existence of this mafia king who murdered my wife now sends an agent to use my resources and my life to find out the mafia leader for themselves! What were you going to claim? Fine, Arjun Rawte isn't a capable cop and trust the agencies to do the best?"

"Arjun please..." Sakshi tried to stop his tirade while Arjun broke into a cry and leaned his forehead against the wall. "I loved you Sakshi, but you betrayed me."

"No Arjun! Never... me falling for you wasn't a part of the plan. I love you too Arjun. Always have..." Arjun turned slightly and found Sakshi looking at him, those eyes... hadn't they deceived him?

"Then why were you using me?" His hot breath fanned her cheeks as he came to a breathing distance.

Sakshi held his shoulder gently "Arjun I was not using y..."

"You were, big time. Why your boyfriend back home might not have been giving you pleasure as to why you thought let's hook up with this widower!" He laughed and cupped her cheeks. "I should have seen through you Sakshi, but I couldn't."

"Arjun... HOW DARE YOU! How can you think of something so disgusting about me!" Sakshi shoved and glared at him. "Do I know Miss. Sakshi Anand? I guess not!" he growled back. Holding his throbbing head, he tried to bang the door open to futile.

"It won't open." Sakshi looked at his agitated form, everything had come out in the wrong manner. Arjun turned back at her and closed his eyes. "So now what? You're going to kill me!" "God forbid, no!" Sakshi exclaimed while a disbelieving Arjun mocked her concern.

Tears stung her eyes but Sakshi knew better than to cry. Arjun clenched his fists and led out a deep breath. "I'm just a simple cop. My beloved wife was killed, brutally murdered by a man who has no name in the world. I want to give her justice... why are you behind me? WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LET ME LIVE MY LIFE! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE!"

"That's exactly our question Arjun! What have you ever done to have reached this state!" Sakshi looked at a confused Arjun, his eyes moving rapidly as he tried to recall his life.

"Or maybe..." realisation dawned on Sakshi as she looked at the situation.

Maybe Arjun was never at fault.

"Arjun... for how long did you know Roshni? Her family?" Sakshi asked while Arjun whipped to stare at Sakshi, his eyes smoldering with rage.

"How dare you suspect my wife..." His words were no louder than a whisper, but were enough to send a shiver up her spine. "Arjun I am just askin..." Sakshi gave up seeing the maddening glint in his eyes.

It was futile to talk to a man who was still reeling under the effects of the drug. Closing her eyes she began to recall every accident and death. Nothing was ever directly related to Arjun. Could it be that he was never the target... in fact none of them had ever dug up Roshni's past.

Counting ten to one, Sakshi walked towards a furious Arjun and spoke "I know Arjun that there's a lot of mess between us but trust me when I say that my feelings were true." Arjun grunted in response and looked aside, hurting Sakshi more than before.

"You'll hate what I say now, but Arjun I think Roshni might not be the person you thin..."

"I don't f*****g care what you think or not! I know my love better than you, I lived with her for the most part of my life. She's anything but like you Sakshi... anything but a betrayer." Sakshi yelped as Arjun pinned her to the wall, studying her eyes intently.

She closed her eyes shut as a hot tear rolled down her cheek, with him mocking brushing them away "Oh these eyes, these tears... such a fool I was to have loved a woman after my poor dead wife. And now I pay the price..." More tears followed as Arjun kept on ranting about his betrayal while Sakshi looked on, helpless to assuage his beliefs.

After a few torturous moments, they stood in silence. Arjun was at a loss of emotions and Sakshi was too drained to tell anything. "I loved you..." She whispered while Arjun stared at her, cynically. "You were never asked to be personally involved with me?"

"No Arjun, I..."

"Then why Sakshi? Why did you have to play with me?" Arjun asked while Sakshi tried to calm him down. "Arjun, please try and understand that I was not playing with you... I don't know how it happ..." Arjun laughed at her answer and clapped his hands "So you sleep around with men as you can't control yourself... or what? Ah, that explains the quick kisses... you're quite a player Sakshi. So how far were you planning for us? A one night stand... nah, maybe mo"

His words froze as a slap stung his cheek "Hosh main toh ho! What rubbish are you saying!" Tugging his hand, she let a stunned Arjun stand next to her and threw files on his face. "I have been freaking protecting you all the time!" Sakshi huffed, least bothered about the tears running down her cheeks.

"Do you know in your futile effort to reach Sikandar how many men you had pitted up against you? When things went out of hand, I had to step in to simply save you Arjun! We had a mole against us and for me nothing was more important than you being safe." Arjun kept quiet as he read through the several files noting his whereabouts and safety.

"But being the proclaimed selfish b***h, I kept you safe because you were the only person left alive by Sikandar." Sakshi dug out her laptop from her bag and kept it next to him. "We all wanted to save you, from Sameer to me."

Arjun looked up at Sameer's mention as Sakshi continued to speak "Do you know why Sameer was quiet? Because he figured out that the commissioner was Sikandar's aide. Aur tum..." Sniffling slightly she looked at a confused Arjun.

"You are as intelligent as you're credited for, but you've been stupid enough to not realise that you've just been a pawn in the game. Tumhara kya hai? Just knock off Sikandar and live on with your vengeance, and what about the rest of us?" Arjun looked up as Sakshi threw her helmet on the floor with anger.

"My brother was ditched by his team, tortured in his cell by a few of the narcotics leaders. Tell me Arjun, since you're so good in the revenge game - how do I seek revenge for this?!" Sakshi screamed and looked at a lost Arjun.

Pacing in her room, Sakshi reached for her gun as Karan entered the hall, sighing at Arjun's presence. "Thank God! Shera you're fine." Arjun was too shocked to react at Karan's involvement with Sakshi.

"And be freaking thankful you're my friend else I would have skinned you for what you told to Sakshi." Karan ground but was stopped as Sakshi showed her hand. "Enough, tell Arjun everything - whatever we know about Sikandar. And congratulations Arjun, most of your assumptions were right about him. But you know which was the perfect one."

"Which one?" His dead voice replied.

"The reason to kill your wife was personal."

---

"Ugh!" Ingrov grumbled as the spoon slipped from her hand. For the past twenty minutes she had been trying to feed herself with the right hand, her left being too damaged.

Being a lefty, the simple task of chewing a spoonful of rice seemed too difficult. Over that, Sikandar's plate was in front but she didn't know whether to serve or not serve.

Quickly muttering another prayer, she picked his plate and walked towards his room... to only come running back to the dinner table.

She couldn't afford his wrath.

"What's wrong?" Ingrov nearly jumped out of her skin as he appeared from nowhere, taking his plate aside. "Dd... dinner." She fidgeted with her dress as he grimly nodded, opening a bottle of mineral water for himself.

Sikandar cast a few glances at Ingrov as he quietly munched on his food. He noticed that she wasn't eating, rather just standing next to him. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing, do you need something?" Ingrov put on a small smile while Sikandar rolled his eyes "Your food?"

"How can a servant eat with the master?" She bit out, looking down at her feet.

"You're not a servant." He quipped, taking another spoonful of curried rice. A big smile bloomed on her face as he said that. Getting on a chair opposite his, she excitedly reached for her plate when he continued "I don't have sex with servants."

Her smile dimmed and the plate remained untouched as his words sunk in her. Sikandar looked up at the sudden stillness while Ingrov quickly excused herself for a glass of water. As Ingrov reached the counter to take a jug, she felt her own eyes filling up as his words haunted her.

Why? Wasn't she used to much more... maybe just not from him.

Wiping a lone tear with the back of her hand, she took a heavy jug with one trembling hand and headed back to the table. Being the Sikandar he was, the sudden pale look on her face wasn't missed. He saw as she tried to pour some water for herself into the jug, spilling left and right.

Ingrov stiffened as he got up and helped her out.

"Love hurts." He advised, handing her the glass of water while Ingrov weakly smiled. "It doesn't." She countered.

"Rejection, loneliness, abuse, insults, betrayal and pain hurt. The only tie is that all these come from the man you love." She sipped on her water and struggled to take in a morsel.

"Don't." She advised as Sikandar approached to help her eat. "I'm having terribly severe feelings for you."

"Good to see you're wise enough to understand." He half grinned and pushed a spoonful of pilaf into her mouth. "But immature enough to trust." Sikandar froze and looked into her emerald eyes.

"I don't know why, but I trust you not to break my heart." She whispered, the emeralds of her eyes shining with tears. "I don't need to hear anything from you, neither do I have any expectations... but..." she stopped, opening her mouth for another morsel.

Sikandar didn't realise his own hands were shaking till he fed her another bite. "But?"

Ingrov swallowed and looked into his dark eyes, as dark as a moonless night. "I know you will hit me, yell at me, ignore me or even leave me, but you'll never hurt me." Sikandar gave her a mirthless smile, looking at her damaged left hand. "This pain is nothing, we both know that." She smiled wryly, taking another bite.

"What if..." I break your heart? His eyes searched hers as a stray tear found its way down her cheek.

Ingrov paused to wipe her mouth and shrugged "Nothing,"

"I just die."

---

"I have always wanted to protect you, and find justice for my brother. Yes, falling in love with you wasn't in my plan and it was something that every member of my team was against. But little can one control their traitorous heart." Sakshi chuckled, looking at a now sober Arjun.

He was stupefied by the sources and information in front of him. His own brain was whizzing, trying to find some connection between himself and Sikandar.

"But you broke me Arjun. Anger, silence, ignorance - I could take it all because I deserved it." Sakshi hiccuped a bit and dug her hands into her pants. "But how could you think that I..."

Pausing to control her cracking voice, she continued "Anyways, I can't decide what hurts more. You accusing me of being with other men or accusing me when you know that none of it is true."

Arjun looked away, too hurt and confused to answer her.

He knew Sakshi wasn't anything he accused her of, but the feeling of betrayal was difficult to get over. Being kept in the dark for such a long time... couldn't she have trusted him to tell him everything?

Sakshi walked out of the room, signaling Karan to handle the matters. "Shera, once you were put in question for clearing Roshan Mehta."

"Yeah... that was an old case..." Arjun scratched his head while Karan cleared his throat "But that had brought up controversies... hadn't it?"

"He was Roshni's brother, falsely accused of molesting a woman... but what link does that have to this?" Arjun frowned while Karan sat next to him "How sure are you about this... remember, at times a blood bond might be more powerfu..."

"Shut up Karan, why would Roshni beg me to clear Roshan if he was guilty... agreed Roshan was the apple of her eyes... Roshni surely wouldn't have supported Ros..." Arjun found his words faltering.

"Arjun! It could have been a mistake. Don't you trust me... can I do something bad? Then how can Roshan do something terrible! Probably Roshan just place a hand out of sympathy and the woman screamed molestation charges on him - you know how people are misusing.." Roshni looked at him, her eyes wild in desperation.

"Roshni, of course I know him. I'll handle it, stop hyperventilating." Arjun hugged his concerned wife who hugged him back fiercely. "Am sorry Arjun." she whispered against his chest while Arjun patted her back.

"Roshni, if you wouldn't ask me for help... then whom?" Arjun smiled, wiping the little tear while her face twisted slightly.

Something akin to guilt.

No... Roshni's couldn't have lied to him to save her brother.

---
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res😊
unres on page πŸ€” ...

Edited by sisodia_shefali - 8 years ago
0913155 thumbnail
Wowooo awesome superb amazing interesting update loveddd it plz cont soon thanks for pmπŸ˜›
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Worth the wait.  Arjun has had quite a revelation and it will be more painful for him to think of Roshni as somebody different from what he always thought of who she was.  Please update soon.
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
ingrove is getting too much in sikki but is it worth it will she be able to bear the pain of broken heart
but like what sakshi said to arjun u can't control ur heart it has mind of it's own just like just like sakshi and arjun's heart have mind of it's own which have started loving each other inspite of them both fighting against it
what sakshi revealed to arjun broke him abt her truth and abt roshani's truth
he feel in love with sakshi and accepted his feelings but now he feel betrayed and so he said hurting things to sakshi who was not entirly wrong but knew she did betrayed arjun and can understand why he spoke like that
arjun also is now thinking that may be roshani betrayed him too abt her brother
though every one did what they did to just protect there loved once as u said in starting no one is black and white we all have bit grey in us so all which lead us to do mistakes
now lets see how arjun and sakshi's relation progress after this 😊
thanks for pm
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Chapter
Loved It
Finally Sakshi revealed everything to Arjun her betrayal hurt him
Roshni's truth will hurt him more
Wonderfully Written
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part Thanks for the PM
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
well, well, another update that left me speechless!
I'm back, but will give a long, detailed comment later, too lazy to write it now! ;) :)
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome di
ufff can't say how i fell after reading your stories
they are just,, WOW
thanks for pm di
update soon