Frequent Posters

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Pink ⭐️

Ok Hina dear, time to go. Have a nice weekend to you too 🤗
Take care, bye. Luvs and hugs ❤️

You too Swati & Bhavit!!  Have a wonderful Sunday!!  Take care. Luv & hugs back to you too!! 😃 ❤️

lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gr8 expression through beautiful poem Doc. Have a happy and relaxing weekend.
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Doc you surely are a fabulous poetess - what a great way to sum up a weekend.  Beautiful thoughts put across so well.  You are an immensely gifted writer.  You always say that you write these lines in a hurry - hats off to you 👏.  

For me weekends are a time to complete all the unfinished chores and a great time to unwind and relax in my home sweet home away from the daily routine of train travel and the maddening crowds. But the feeling of gloom envelops post lunch on Sundays thinking of the boring and long slogging week ahead but if there is a holiday mid week like we have on Tuesday for Ramadaan then I am not gripped by the Monday Blues. 

"It's not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It's that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day..." ~James A. Murphy" 

Edited by Veenaper - 9 years ago
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful Poem Doc 👏 👏 👏
Have a Great Day!! 😃
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely poem Doc Babs. A very delicate way to bring forth the true meaning of weekend, when we wind down, put our feet up and relax from the mundaneness of the mad rushing week. 👏
Glad to have you back with your posts too!  😃