crazy humsafar new fan - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by BlackStar.

When Humsafar used to air, a few of us members wrote spoilers, basically translating scenes from the book into English and posting it for other members to read. If you want I can post those for you 😊

goshhh... please do it... it would be a great help 😳  tired of searching about it..😒
Originally posted by Raatri

..hi guys...after watching ZGH...at a stretch...i became fan of him..❤️🤗..im bit confused what shuld i watch next...😕.lag raha hain...sab ki sab...ek saath..ek time mein dekh loo non-stop...but thats not possible... his next popular show is humsafar...n i guess..it would be worth seeing him in this...too...! pehle hi control nahin hai...lagta hain...ab aur loose hone wala hain...😊

hii.. 😊 watch all of them ,but watch humsfar at first,,,
i watched that serial first... its sooo hard for me , to watch some another serial of his now , though i am 😃 but its the best , trust me 😛
and thank you guys for the reply 😊
Originally posted by KaranSGRules

hii.. 😊 watch all of them ,but watch humsfar at first,,,
i watched that serial first... its sooo hard for me , to watch some another serial of his now , though i am 😃 but its the best , trust me 😛
...yes i m dying to see it ...vaise...1-2  epsode...beech mei se dekh liye...but will now watch from epi1 ...n i think like you...my case is also same...but the difference is u saw humsafar first...and me ZGH😊..iske aage ka kahani...same to same...
Originally posted by Raatri

...yes i m dying to see it ...vaise...1-2 epsode...beech mei se dekh liye...but will now watch from epi1 ...n i think like you...my case is also same...but the difference is u saw humsafar first...and me ZGH😊..iske aage ka kahani...same to same...

hahahaha nooo puri kahani same hai :p evn i watched zgh first but like i am saying ,after watching humsafar, i simply forgot everything , i loved zgh , got crazy about him after it only, fter when i watched humsafar, i went crazy for him like helll <3
actually if i got exact kind of info, i may end up writing up a ff or asher/khirad's dairies

When Humsafar used to air, a few of us members wrote spoilers, basically translating scenes from the book into English and posting it for other members to read. If you want I can post those for you 😊

omg , i can't believe , but i guess i got th finally those spoilers about which you were talking about ,but still thanx 😃
Did you? It took me time sorting through the old AT's so I wasn't able to post immediately. If you want I'll still post them though.
Originally posted by KaranSGRules

hahahaha nooo puri kahani same hai :p evn i watched zgh first but like i am saying ,after watching humsafar, i simply forgot everything , i loved zgh , got crazy about him after it only, fter when i watched humsafar, i went crazy for him like helll <3

me too...

Did you? It took me time sorting through the old AT's so I wasn't able to post immediately. If you want I'll still post them though.

omg u took time to search it for me , thats sooo sweet , actuallly last night , i was searched it on google , by chance old AT was mentioned in it , so then i colllected each n every detail from it i guess , #13 AT and #18 AT had spoiler updates , couldn't find more, i guess there are only posted till then... if they are more , tell me :) stilll thanx a ton... :) :) :)