AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

Posted: 9 years ago

AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed ...

"Abhi please! Maine aapse kahan na mujhse ghalti ho gayi!" Pragya yelled as she ran down the hallway and into their room, trying to get away from her husband.

"Chashmish! Aaj toh tumhari khair nahi!" Abhi shouted as he followed her in as fast as he could.

They were up to their regular nok-jhok again. But this time, it had gotten a little out of hand ...

Abhi's friend Andy had sent him a Rs. 23, 000 designer ruffled shirt. He swore it would be a new trendsetter. Abhi wanted to wear the shirt at his concert in the evening. He left the shirt on his dressing table, and went to take a shower. Later, Pragya entered the room and saw the ruffled shirt on the table, and thinking it was wrinkled, she had ironed it! Abhi came out and saw his shirt ruined, and all hell was let loose on poor Pragya who was just trying to help Abhi. Since then, Abhi had been chasing Pragya all around the house in hopes of teaching her a lesson.

Pragya hid behind the couch and clasped her hands together, praying for a miracle. "Hey bhagwan, please help me! I feel like he'll really kill me this time!" She muttered to herself.

Hearing her, Abhi ran to the couch and towered over Pragya's petite figure. "This is the first time you've said anything smart chashmish." He pulled her up and made her sit on the couch. He stood with one foot on the couch, and looked at Pragya, smiling mischievously.

Pragya fixed her dupatta feeling conscious. "Aisa kya dekh rahe hain?"

"Main soch raha hoon ... ke tumhe kaise maroon. Pata hai, subah se das baar khayalon mein maar chuka hoon tumhe ... kabhi seediyon se gira kar, kabhi swimming pool mein duba kar ... aur kabhi ussi iron se jala kar." Abhi grinned as he saw Pragya getting scared, and gulping.

As she saw Abhi move towards her, Pragya leaped up and started running around the room, throwing all the pillows and cushions she could find at Abhi to slow him down.

"How dare you throw my favourite pillow at me?" Abhi yelled at her as he caught the pillow in his hand.

"You're so worried about the pillow, but you're willing to kill a human being for the sake of the stupid shirt." Pragya said to him.

"Woh shirt stupid nahi thi. Fashion hai fashion." Abhi said exasperated with Pragya's ignorance of trends.

"Kyun? Has it become fashion to look like a sleeping zombie?" Pragya asked him smirking, knowing she was getting on his nerves. Seeing his face turn red, Pragya leaped onto the bed.

"That's it chashmish. You're done!" Abhi yelled as he followed Pragya on to the bed.

Ignoring her cries of protest, he twisted her arm behind her back and pulled her close to him.

"Owww!!!" Pragya yelled loudly. "Mujhe dard ho raha hai!"

Abhi immediately let go of her arm and tended to his shattered ear drums, "Tumhara haath thoda sa ched diya tumhe dard ho raha hai, aur mere kaan ko maar daala tumne. Uss ka kya?"

The two chased each other on the bed, finally Abhi got hold of Pragya and they stomped on each other's feet.

"Leave me alone! I said I was sorry na?" Pragya said as she stomped on Abhi's foot.

"Tumhari toh-" Abhi said through clenched teeth, he stepped back and jumped, but missing Pragya's feet he ended up taking Pragya along with him and they both jumped down on the bed.

CCCRRREEAAAKKK!

The bed gave way and split right down the middle, with Abhi and Pragya laying on one side. Pragya looked at Abhi, his heart melted seeing his wife's big, beautiful, brown eyes.

"Oh no! Maine phir se iss ki aankhon mein dekh liya ..." Abhi grunted as he got up and leaped off the bed.

Pragya got up and stood beside him. They both stared at the broken bed, Abhi reminisced the many times he had spend with his favourite pillow, while Pragya feared as to how everyone would tease them.

Suddenly, the entire family came rushing into their room.

"Bhai, what happened? We heard the loud noise, we were so worried." Alia said to Abhi.

Then, looking around at the room, she stared back at Abhi in disbelief. "Bhai aapne ...?"

"Nahi, main ..." Abhi wanted to escape the accusation in Alia's eyes but he didn't know how to.

Daadi looked at her grandson and his better half and chuckled to herself. Taiji, Tayaji and Matili all laughed to themselves. Pragya blushed and avoided eye contact with everyone. Abhi saw her blushing, and couldn't help but smile a bit, then he saw Daadi looking at him and pretended to cough.

"Waise, aisa kya kar rahe the tum dono ke bed hi toot gaya?" Maitili asked Abhi and Pragya teasingly.

"...Woh hum ... hum ..." Abhi stammered not knowing what to say.

"Arrey, don't tease them Mitali! After all they are newly weds, and you know how impatient our Abhi can be. If we want proof we can just ask Pragya right beta?" Taiji smirked as she looked at Pragya. 

"Jee? Nahi woh ... mera matlab ... nahi toh ..." Pragya struggled to compose herself, but her modesty was getting the best of her, she blushed a deep shade of crimson and stopped talking. 

"And Pragya is no less. It's only been a few months since she got married, and already she broke the bed!" Mitali couldn't control her laughter any longer. Her and Taiji were in hysterics. 

Abhi and Pragya both turned as red as tomatoes, looking at the ground, at the ceiling, anywhere but at each other. 

Seeing how embarrassed the young couple was, Daadi decided to take control of the situation. 

"Chalo chalo, everyone leave." Daadi ushered everyone out of the room, leaving just her, Abhi and Pragya.

Daadi looked at Pragya and Abhi sternly. "I ordered this bed especially for Abhi from Shimla. I personally selected all the colours, patterns, and model...and you two broke it?" She asked in an angry tone. 

Abhi and Pragya were surprised as to how much the bed meant to Daadi. 

"I'm sorry humne bed tod diya Daadi ..." Pragya murmured as she looked down.

"I'll forgive you ... but on one condition." Daadi said sternly.

"Haan Daadi, jo aap bolen." Pragya said.

"Soch lo. Kuch bhi?" Daadi asked.

"Of course Daadi, anything you say. Anything, anything." Pragya and Abhi said in unision.

"Toh theek hai. I want ... a grandchild." Daadi said.

"WHAT?!" Pragya and Abhi yelled together.

"Haan! Agar yeh bed toot gaya, toh ek aur bed kharidlo ... mazboot wala." Daadi laughed to herself as she left.

Abhi stood there holding his forehead in his left hand, not understanding what just happened. Pragya fidgeted with her dupatta, feeling strangely conscious and awkward.

Abhi thought about fulfilling Daadi's request, but then immediately blushed and drove the idea out of his mind. 

"Iss ke ssath? Kabhi nahi!" Abhi said to himself.

Pragya couldn't even stand beside Abhi without blushing, she wanted to hide her face inside a pillow.

"Baat kahan se kahan pohunch gayi. Jo daadi ne maanga woh toh ..." Pragya mumbled to herself.

The two looked at each other ... and started running in the opposite directions.
Edited by ArHiAbhiGyaFan - 9 years ago
LOL!!!🀣 I couldn't believe I was laughing at all the threats and manhandling, but you really got me, this is so over the top funny. Especially loved all the references to Abhi's favourite pillow and the good times they had πŸ˜† Thanks for posting!!! Very good story πŸ‘
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago

🀣OMG

Seriously this bed breaking is really hilarious

Abhi bhi na

Dadi just said give me a grand child that can happen without doing it with Pragya thoda science ki help le lo

But nahi he had to think of doing the deed with Pragya

wow, this was awesome⭐️ n  hilarious
too good dear
loved abhi's lines
pragya was great too
lovely os
OMG!!!  You just made me ROFLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Amazing dude..
πŸ˜† 🀣
favorite line 

"How dare you throw my favourite pillow at me?

LOVED IT 
so so funny!  I was literally smiling the entire time!πŸ˜†
I love how you added that cute bit of abhi smiling (a bit unconsciously) when he saw pragya blushing..

& danggg, dadi pulled a fast one: "'Haan! Agar yeh bed toot gaya, toh ek aur bed kharidlo ... mazboot wala.' Daadi laughed to herself as she left."

I don't know why but I had to have a little evil chuckle of my own, two.  dadi ho toh aisi. 
Lovely OS Dear!Pls do write more on AbhiGya & pm Me!& Pls can U send Me a frnd request?
Thank you!!  Loved it!!!   Just knew it was going to be exciting  πŸ˜†!!! 
Edited by indi - 9 years ago
Omg🀣 This was just too funny!

And I like how u added about Abhi's favorite pillowπŸ˜†Edited by samarth300 - 9 years ago