multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
🤣after viewing the episode
today's episode atleast gave me some humor rofl really baba is too simple and innocent
🤣
abhay is really stupid, he could have used that evidence to get whatever he wants, he could have manipulated the agnihotris with that pic but no, it was really funny, 🤣, there was negligible to no fight i dont know what shlok-abhay were doing
but i have to say this abhay is the most handsome guy of the show, he could turn into stalker-psycho after jyosid marriage, it could spice up that track, there is a potential
there is another psycho in town who else mansi,🤣 why does this show have the greatest number of psychos
and NIRU the best of the Psychos, i was so impressed, what a performance, really he should play this role in movies, really hit👏

astha and shlok gave me the most humor, astha is hell bent on proving herself right all the time which hurts shlok's EGO the most, and this is what drives shlok away from asthe, its not daddy its astha herself🤣, he wants to be the MAN of the relationship and wants to be right all the time, if astha would have buttered his ego, he would have easily accepted that ayi was right, nut NO she has to start by saying that she was right all the time about abhay which dented his ego, and niru re-affirmed this DENTon his EGO, that's what niru the best of the psychos is going to do, devifying astha which will hit shlok's MALE EGO, its NOT only ABOUT BABA ITS MOSTLY ABOUT HIMSELF, HIS EGO, astha is digging her own grave🤣

i felt little better after viewing the episode especially due to niru's performance ,abhay's stupidity it could have been VILLAIN AGAINST VILLAIN had cvs wanted, but no, well whatever,
and mostly due to the laugh that shlok gives me aong with astha's follies, she does not focus on shlok and marriage, and is concerned about other's marriage🤣

previous ranting post:

okay this is after reading today's update, will watch later when get a chance, but cant resist to rant my frustrations: yesterday's episode a bit of hope rekindled in my ever optimistic self regarding shlok's character able to play some games with baba, yesterday's episode made me think that shlok waits untill he has enough proof so that he doesnot have to back track ever due to his high EGO, if i am 100% sure about something only then i would say or do because i hate being wrong, so i thought since shlok never wants to say sorry or apologize to anyone, he wants to be sure before doing anything, he is not a sayer but a doer, but today the way he keep chanting "BABA BABA BABA" jaap, i am kind of turned off with this character, can he just shut up, instead of saying baba baba he can just keep mum; also why the hell astha has to jaap "AAYI AAYI AAYI", cant she see that he kind of turns off with anjali's name so stop favoring anjali everything with your husband, talk about something else, if you nothing to talk about except family business, bring facts and proofs regarding anjali and niru and abuse and rest this matter once and for all, its kind of irritating, when these two get together they have nothing but to say "shlok aayi this aayi that aayi bla bla bla" which is countered by" shut up baba this baba that baba bla bla bla bla" what the hell is going on, and seems like shlok is just the puppet , and will remain forever till god knows when, and the days are going to be tedious guys because this has not reached climax yet, so the torture is going to increase in intensity and pace, with the doubt planted by his baba that baba is having good intentions towards astha but astha is agaisnt baba , cant this girl just shut up for some time, but no she has to cram this in his mind, she has no EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, nope nil none so ever, she does not sense the effects of her saying against baba on shlok's attitude, she does not heed his words of bringing in proof and facts , she does not know when she has to shut up, please help me

YESTERDAY"S POST
I liked it that shlok insisted to put the phone on speaker when abhay called, which made me think why did he insist, this made me feel like shlok still did not believe on abhay's sudden change and love for his wife And daughter , so unlike astha who always want to rush in to convict people without evidence and due to which she comes out as playing blame game. On the contrary shlok took this chance to get sufficient evidence if abhay is really the culprit decided to get the confession of intentions publicly so that baba gets no chance to manipulate the situation and he can take complete control over this situation . I say pretty smart as abhay true to his dumb sorry malicious self gave what shlok wanted. So now niru who had manipulated shlok emotionally previously as well as the family that what could a father do when he is denied his rights now had to backtrack and admit his ignorance about abhay's intentions . But once again turned the situation by emotionally manipulating jyoti by pointing out Anaya's safety if she does not abide by abhay's demands (meri bachchi anaya ko kuch nahi hona chahiye). Here his intentions were clear , he did not want jyoti to come back, so denied shlok to go, and asking jyoti to go alone, what could a woman do alone against a man who could easily outpower her . This way he could easily get rid of jyoti and Anaya. But looking at the precap, shlok did not buy into baba's bullshit, once shlok had ample evidence on abhay's intentions he would not even let baba manipulate him, this means he knows when baba manipulates him or situation it without sufficient evidence he never goes against baba, on the contrary when he has evidence he never listens to baba and does what is right. What will he do when he comes across evidence regarding Anjali abuse or even better witness it. Edited by peytonmanning - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Ankita.
In yesterday's episode ,there was a scene where in Jyoti came bursting into Shlok's cabin and told him about Abhay's deed.There Shlok look at Astha and  felt that Astha was right and finally came to know that Abhay hasnt changed and is not  trustworthy.
In another scene which u mentioned,Shlok regained his brain and act as a clever man.His baba was still  playing blame games but this time Shlok started playing his own game.And the scene where Abhay says to Jyoti ,'APNE BAAP SE ...' and Shlok brow stroked, there Niranjan stopped playing his game and left the battle field.
These two scenes were worth watching .

thanks

Originally posted by: srilotus

Great post Ankita.

In yesterday's episode ,there was a scene where in Jyoti came bursting into Shlok's cabin and told him about Abhay's deed.There Shlok look at Astha and  felt that Astha was right and finally came to know that Abhay hasnt changed and is not  trustworthy.
In another scene which u mentioned,Shlok regained his brain and act as a clever man.His baba was still  playing blame games but this time Shlok started playing his own game.And the scene where Abhay says to Jyoti ,'APNE BAAP SE ...' and Shlok brow stroked, there Niranjan stopped playing his game and left the battle field.
These two scenes were worth watching .

yaar yesterday's scenes raised my hopes to great levels, followed by the dump today, the battlefield has not yet started , its going to be first with astha ignited by baba, i hope cvs dont make the watch too frustrating which they will, they have to irritate the viewers, before it used to be jaya, aditi, sojal, followed by astha , jyoti ,sid, and also anjali with her ever victim portrayal, kalindi to a certain extent, ajju by blindly supporting astha as if she can never do wrong, and now shlok is going to be the irritant which he already is with his chanting of BABA tune, and astha with aayi tune
Anunilmini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What many of us are feeling.but still hoping and willing to play the waiting game. Don't know for how long this optimism can last... 
Very apt write up.
Edited by Anunilmini - 9 years ago
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: peytonmanning

yaar yesterday's scenes raised my hopes to great levels, followed by the dump today, the battlefield has not yet started , its going to be first with astha ignited by baba, i hope cvs dont make the watch too frustrating which they will, they have to irritate the viewers, before it used to be jaya, aditi, sojal, followed by astha , jyoti ,sid, and also anjali with her ever victim portrayal, kalindi to a certain extent, ajju by blindly supporting astha as if she can never do wrong, and now shlok is going to be the irritant which he already is with his chanting of BABA tune, and astha with aayi tune

Even wen Shlok was beating Abhay,at that time he was chanting baba baba ki izzat.
Exactly now Shlok and Astha have become irritating .they dont have any other topic to speak on...
These cv's are hopeless...I have stopped expecting from them now...
I come on this forum jus for my love of reading fictions ,otherwise there is nothing left in the serial...Shlok always saying baba baba,Astha keep on aayi aayi,Niranjan playing his flop games,Anjali kept on crying,Jyoti Sid worst track ever,and Varad is least concerned about his family ,he is busy wid Mansi.
Wat  or y should i watch...
I want to see Ashlok as leads again,i dont mind seeing Shlok in dark character ,but its always better to have something than nothing.
srilotus thumbnail
I am losing my patience now.

Originally posted by: srilotus

I am losing my patience now.

i felt a little better after watching yaar, it was hilarious,
srilotus thumbnail