Ek Nayi Pehchaan

[DOTW] 7-21 -> 7-25 :: Sharda wanting to quit Business

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Today we saw Latika inquire about future plans and the episode ends on the note that Sharda doesn't want to do business anymore. 

What are your takes on this?

=========================================

In my opinion, I find it very strange and I'm curious what exactly Sharda's plan is to make her new pehchaan, if she doesn't want to do business. Maybe the CVs just want her to return back to Suresh after Pallavi's passing. 

==========================================

Side note: I really really loved the scene after Meeta leaves and Sakshi pretends to faint and then catches Sharda's hands and they swirl around. 

logo made by rida001

Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why Sharda did not want to continue with the business. She have started now she should continue.
For once when I saw Sakshi fainting I thought she must be pregnant but then she swirls along with Sharda. My mom was also watching it so I said ''Main toh dar hi gai'' And she laughed at that
shree14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rida001

I don't know why Sharda did not want to continue with the business. She have started now she should continue.

For once when I saw Sakshi fainting I thought she must be pregnant but then she swirls along with Sharda. My mom was also watching it so I said ''Main toh dar hi gai'' And she laughed at that

same here dear for once i thought Sakshi was pregnant, then after that i was laughed with my mom for what SakSha did 😊
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My sympathies are with Mr Modi/Ajmera

He had two wives and both are nuts

Forget Sharda ki nai pehchan, what about all the neighbourhood women who gave her support because the fool told them it's hamara business that would give atma samman and financial security to these poor women. Our pujya mental Sharda mataji "what about these women's dreams that you bhadakoed?" "Did you stop and think about them?" And now she has tapkofied in the mahila ashram and going to get their hopes high and then ditch them too? And with Karan jobless and Sakshi pregnant and Sharda businessless, is she hoping her old faithful kabootars will feed her family?

Pallavi, would put Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde to shame. Her off and on personality switch makes heads spin.   Now that she is dying, they SUDDELY show that it was her master plan to get Sharda strong? Why did she not read "101 ways to get Sharda's nayi pehchan". Pallavi's Sharda training has made Sharda worst. She leaves her cheating hubby for pride yet serves him like a doormat whenever he shows up. Sharda was more stable and commited to her kabootrees than to her gareeb padosans. She took a risk with her commitment to Meeta for Shaitanya Sudhaar project.

kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe, Rida your wish came true..!
SHe is actually pregnant..!😆
kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As for Sharda's business,
I think she should continue it..
There is no point leaving it after achieving so much..!
When she is good at making Patola sarees, then she should use her skill for making it..!