Tumhari Paakhi

Agian Viewers Were Proved Wrong .

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

First of all credit for this intriguing track goes creatives ,how they without any dragging turned this track gel with story . Yes have taken liberties but have not disappointed . Paakhi is decisive , determined person from the starting . She knows her priorities from the starting . When she came from Chitorh Garh with Anshuman that time Ayaan was her first priority and she kept her promise . Now again Ayaan is her first priority . She has buried her  pain inside her to give life to Ayaan . She just looks like as if has lost soul . Shradhha , no doubt has breathed life in this tragic track . sometimes with tears , sometimes with blank eyes ,looking at Anshuman,s body and with so many emotions in just these 2-3 episodes . I have not seen such brilliant performance in recent time. She does not need tears to show her pain , her loss but her eyes speaks volume .
                                                            CVs has come back with bang and not leaving any loopholes . Still there is Anshu,man,s mobile where he just records  telling Paakhi about Aryaman .  .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Once again, Paakhi's character has proven to be a strong lady! She's strong-headed, determined, and even though she's dying inside, she is level-headed. Her characterization is kept in tact through this track, and on top of it, this track isn't depressing! There is still no constant rona dhona. In other serials, they'd cry for weeks, but in this show, Paakhi is shown to be strong - the person she is inside. Love this show!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was always having this believe in me that Creatives will not disappoint us hence watching the show with interest and Shraddha has just mend Paakhi's role and it was so real in yesterdays episode where one could see her pain and how she made herself strong enough to live for his child Ayaan and now her life starts with problems.
anasuya43 thumbnail
This  one serial where the leading character called Paakhi 's role kept well intact without spoiling it from the beginning of the serial till today...
.We have give full credits to CV Paakhi is a woman of action shown beautifully 
That is the reason why I like this serial👏
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Once again, Paakhi's character has proven to be a strong lady! She's strong-headed, determined, and even though she's dying inside, she is level-headed. Her characterization is kept in tact through this track, and on top of it, this track isn't depressing! There is still no constant rona dhona. In other serials, they'd cry for weeks, but in this show, Paakhi is shown to be strong - the person she is inside. Love this show!

TP is going on without any changes in the characters at the spur of the moment . Paakhi was decisive  ,sensible , it just was shown with her wait for her 18 years long lost husband .  X factor of this show is that Paakhi ,s pain , hurt is depicted through her eyes . This was the first time when she cried and this time her whole being has been ruined with one stroke

Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I was always having this believe in me that Creatives will not disappoint us hence watching the show with interest and Shraddha has just mend Paakhi's role and it was so real in yesterdays episode where one could see her pain and how she made herself strong enough to live for his child Ayaan and now her life starts with problems.

I was just on the brink of loosing interst when Aryaman entered but still went on as till now this PH has handled the show beautifully no dragging . But in recent episode has proved to be versatile and has their  control on the story , not going haywire . If look at pre cap , very fast moving .
perdida thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its getting more and more interesting...bt i still want ANSHUMAN back..
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed, quite an interesting story unfolding. I am liking how it's folding, but am afraid of how it will unfold. Oh well, show must go on. Pakhi's character still showing how strong her character is,. Keeping strong even when everything that was her life is stolen from her, yet still finding that little hope of light to keep living.. Aayan. 

Quite impressed, and personally in my opinion.. Shraddha carried the show this entire week. She deserves a standing ovation to deliver a strong performance like that.