Rang Rasiya: Written Update - 25th July

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 1

Paro suspects Shantanu. Thinks if he is Tejawat's guy, he'd be dangerous...I better tell Rudra. Everyone comes for Sunehri's engagement. Paro asks for Rudra. Maithili asks what it is. Paro says have to tell you something about Shantanu. Paro's suspects worsen. Shantanu starts realizing Paro's nuances. Paro sneaks into Shantanu's room to search.

Paro suspects Shantanu to be hiding something. She opens the cupboard and finds the remains of Shantanu's brother. He comes inside the door and says "Welcome to the truth". Paro freaks out. Shantanu says now you know. Remember this pic, this is my brother..Varun. The guy you married. Paro says you were in BSD. Shantanu nails her to the wall, and says strange...protector turns a killer. You agreed to everything I said...Rudra was right! He was always right about me...but you were lame to believe me. I was planning to kill Sunehri. Paro freaks out. 

Rudra comes back. Mala tells him that Paro is searching for him. Rudra asks where? Mala points towards Shantanu's room. Rudra walks towards it and hears sounds of Paro moaning. Paro says Major Sahab killed a terrorist, a traitor. Shantanu pushes Paro to the bed. Rudra enters the room. Shantanu takes Paro at gunpoint. Shantanu says will kill her. Rudra asks to let her go. Shantanu says won't. You have to apologize first. Rudra says, fine I will. Paro asks him to not apologize. He deserved it. Shantanu smacks Paro. Rudra says, will apologize. He kneels down and picks up the kalash. He pretends to apologize and then hurls the kalash at Shantanu. He catches Paro and asks her to leave. Then, he punches him for hurting Paro and touching him. Shantanu asks him to not leave him alive..he'll come back.

Part 2

Rudra surrenders Shantanu to BSD. Aman says he betrayed BSD. Rudra says he will not be able to do anything. Shantanu provokes Rudra but Dilsher stops him to take any step. Sunehri cries. Shantanu says you've been irritating me...marriage love and what not. So better shut up and stop crying. Shantanu snatches the gun and shoots Paro. Shantanu says I told you I will revenge. BSD catches hold of Shantanu. 

Rudra runs to Paro...and calls her. Mala says she's fine. Danveer says the bullet didn't hit Paro...it hit the wall. Shantanu says she is safe for sometime...but I will come back. Danveer calls a doctor. Doc says she is fine. Rest, Paro will tell you herself. Rudra runs to her. Asks her how is she. Paro says I am fine. Rudra says how fine? You were lying few moments back. Mala starts laughing. Rudra says why laughing. Mala says she will tell you if you keep quiet. Paro holds his mouth and says if you don't shut up...how will I tell you you're going to be a dad. Rudra is speechless. Paro says should I say again? Rudra says no!

Part 3

Everyone is sad remembering Paro and Sunehri. Mohini says before celebrating anything...remember my daughter's marriage broke an hour back. Samraat says I've send Sunehri away...for a while.

Rudra is blabbering...says you'll be dad...NO I'll be mom...no...what am I saying. Paro chuckles. Paro says I'll be maasa and you'll be bapusa. They hug each other.

Maithili asks Paro if she needs anything. Paro says I wish that when the baby comes, I want the baby to call you maasi. Maithili gets emotional. Rudra smiles seeing her. Paro asks if she's angry. Maithili says how can I be. She better rest.

Rudra asks Paro to rest. Rudra asks how do you do it. How do you come to know...that bhabhisa was sad. I dunno if I am ready. Paro comforts him. Rudra says can't understand. He comes to her lap...then wakes up...and says you will get hurt. Paro says come...she caresses his hair and says you'll be a good dad. Rudra says don't want to repeat what my mom-dad did. Paro says you wont. She says happiness will come to us.

Precap- Everyone is enjoying Paro's pregnancy. Sumer comes and says  "Ho Gaya!" Mohini says what...Sumer says wahi...Mohini gets irritated...and says.. "Bachcha" 🤣🤣

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx fr d update...everythin s moving damn fast ...consumated sterday and baby today...😕
rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Update
Paro suspecting Shantanu was perfect and his truth was revealed
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update!!!