Jodha Akbar

--- The LOST Symbol --- - Page 5

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome back abhay . You don't know  how much i missed ur post on forum for the  past few days .  This forum has always been into a war zone . Shocked to hear that people reported ur thread too .  Really sad by seeing this state of the forum . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashpat

Just unres (ed) on pg 4.

Wonderful points, Ayesha!

Really, I too wonder why we cannot accept that we all can have different views. Different views can co-exist. And if we really disagree on some point, we can always discuss/debate about it in a cordial atmosphere. After all, that is the whole purpose of a forum - to discuss/debate freely and to respect every point of view, irrespective of whether we agree/disagree.

Abhay's threads attracted me because they are always well-referenced from original sources. But still if someone feels that some point is debatable, then it is best to discuss it openly and compare/verify sources.

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Hi Abhay..

Glad to see you back on forum..wishing you many more happy returns of the day.. i il pray to god that ur harwork should not go in vein... I can understand the pain you are going thru abhay...just hope as ur birthday gift and as forum friends wish  it wud be grt if Dev team can rethink about thr decision

remember abhay this is india..though its said to be independent country..still we are not independent ...we dont have any right to give our opinion... paisa jiske paas hai uska hai zamaana..power ziske paas hai dhuniya uski isharomain chalti hai..hoti hai jo wo chahte hai... hum kya chahte  yeh kisi ke liye maayne nahi rakti... jo wo decide karte hum usi ko follow karni hai..chahe wo politics ho ya phir kahi bhi...

rulers are here to rule the country..like wise DT's are here for us..wen the marjority of our forum friends wanted them to reconsider thr decision we were asked not to dviate from the topic...in that case thr should be only one written update thread..no other forum friends are allowed to make a seperate post..only one bashing thread..they can bash only thr..thr should be only one spoiler thread whr all the spoilers should be discussed thr only...thr should be only one VM thread ..only one article spoiler thread...wen they were allowed to make individual posts then y only history thread should be one thread whr all topics related to history to be discussed... its unfair treatment...y only always history is being targetted...insaaf sabke liye bara bar honi chahiye..ye na insaafi kyun..wo bhi history threads hi kyun always being targetted..

just hope DT's hum sab ki request sune aur is decision pe reconsider kare...
Edited by Gem12 - 9 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pals2411

Completely agree with your lines in bold RAK...Even basic IF rules don't mention that that we cannot make history threads...It is an open forum...History threads by Abhay were giving out factual information with references...These were not only resourceful but also helped us enjoy the show more as Abhay cleared doubts regarding a few characters and also enlightened us about a few events that enfolded in the serial ...Any queries and we ran to Abhay, bombarding him with questions, getting our answers and we were viewed the show much more minutely and interest...Now how do we query/discuss exclusively in STICKY threadπŸ˜•.,...Where do we turn to for answers if Abhay is gone...Doesn't anyone realize what an asset he is to the forum and for us????????????...

AS FOR THE RULE...I DONT THINK IT IS ABOVE THE REQUESTS / PLEADS MADE BY MAJORITY OF MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE THREADS ARE PEACEFUL AND INFORMATIVE...IT CAN BE MODIFIED...

well said dear...they are here for us ... rulers are here to rule the country..like wise DT's are here for us..wen the marjority of our forum friends wanted them to reconsider thr decision we were asked not to dviate from the topic...in that case thr should be only one written update thread..no other forum friends are allowed to make a seperate post..only one bashing thread..they can bash only thr..thr should be  only one spoiler thread whr all the spoilers should be discussed thr only...thr should be only one VM thread ..wen they were allowed to make individual posts then y only hisstory thread should be one..
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rak014

Hey Abhay! Great to see you back! This forum really missed your posts!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i agree with each and every point you have said! Forum rules cannot be against our convinience! If we are convinient discussing things in a separate thread(you have already mentioned the reasons), they should let us to do so! 

Your threads were ridiculously closed with absurd reasons like we should use the sticky thread, but before doing that, your efforts behind creating those threads should have been taken into consideration! The forum rules says the threads which intend to start a discussion on a topic already in the sticky thread, should be merged with the sticky thread right?(i am not sure about this) if yes, why didnt that happen? 

When we asked for a plausible reason for the closure of your thread, in sticky thread, we were asked not to deviate from the topic!

Honestly, i had concluded that JA was a complete fiction before coming to this forum! Its your threads which proved me wrong and raised my interest in JA! I hope the mods open your thread soon! No doubt, this forum has done injustice to you, BUT, dont get disappointed and disappear again! We are all with you! You will always have our support!
I again hope, your threads are reopened!

Rakshitha,

I agree with what you say. I want to talk about one point specifically, the line I have turned red.

Somehow I feel there is a concerted effort to prove that the whole JA story is fiction and none of it ever happened. 

There is a concerted effort to prove that there was never any powerful lady like the MUZ /HK and that Akbar was never a one-woman man. That he never ever loved any one woman alone.

The disclaimer is taken a bit too seriously. Natakiya roopantar doesn't mean fiction. It means the story has been given the roop or form of a natak or drama. Does it say it is all kalpanik? 

There is such a dilemma in us - we don't want to accept the AkDha story as real. Yet we want to know in our hearts if it really happened.  

We cannot accept facts in history threads. But we are ready to accept gossip garbed as facts in daily threads. 

When a member is asked to post certain information only on a sticky that is neither convenient to use nor popular, it is like a kind of ostracization. 
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Abhay...😊

First things first... Happy Birthday...πŸ₯³May god bless you always...πŸ˜ƒ

Your history threads were the reason I started visiting the forum on one of my friends recommendation.
Thanks to you a techie background person like me was back to reading historical books.
Was recently reading a Marathi book "Musalmani Riyasat" by G.S. Sardesai. Wanted to ask so many questions to you regarding it but seems you don't visit forum nowadays.

I don't understand why your historical threads were closed one after another...πŸ˜•

I hope the DT will understand the emotions of majority here and reopen the threads.

But if this doesn't happen then let me make a suggestion Abhay...why don't you start a blog? You already have a lot of information collected. You would just need to put it together there. We all would love to follow you on blog and you can just post the links to those posts here so that anyone from forum who are really interested in reading will also be informed.

I hope the efforts and hard work that you and your team of researchers has put in reaches to maximum people.😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
It is always an option for Abhay to go to FB, Twitter, international forums, blogs, and many other places. 
A knowledgeable person like him doesn't have lack of avenues or opportunities.

I feel what Abhay has tried to convey in his post is that he is fighting for the right to expression here for every one of us. 

It would have been very easy for him to simply walk away from here and take his wealth of information to another place where it would be welcome with open arms. But he chose to remain here and work out things so that no one else should ever suffer like he did. 

Even if we disagree with what Abhay's posts, we need to support him for just one reason - we are all affected by the freedom of expression or lack of it. If we cannot discuss what we want freely and conveniently, then why are we here? And why are we considering moving elsewhere to read his posts? Why can't we read them here? 

And it's not as if his information is volatile or indecent or offensive. It is facts and just facts that he has collated with a lot of effort and not invented himself. How many of us can go to the lengths he and his friends have gone to, to find out what arouses our curiosity in the show?

I really feel upset when all kinds of trivia is allowed but not serious, intelligent discussion. πŸ˜•
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Abhay! I have been a silent reader,  of your posts and have loved them for the plain fact that it is the TRUTH.

Happy Birthdayy! πŸ₯³

As for closing of your threads,  an I am sure no one finds it sensible at all! This forum is for discussing the serial, and your posts are an extension of what happens in a much more refined manner! I must say when the serial started off I felt they were just going to show us a fictional story with the leads have names Jodha and Akbar! And your threads proved that pre-conceived notion wrong! Similarly I hope that all the support you get prove the DT wrong and re-open your threads! Thank you so much for being part of this huge JA family and working so hard to give us the Truth! 

I love history and your threads make me love it even more! πŸ˜ƒ
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Abhay..! πŸ˜ƒ
First of all , WIshing U Happy Birthday...! Many more happy returns of the day..! πŸ₯³
All ur threads are locked , Its not so easy to make each and every points which you are updated us each day with some brilliant and authentic historical facts..That looks incredible..!! I m a silent reader , one day I had a great opportunity to read all ur historical facts ..Take a bow..! πŸ‘  For ur outstanding and tremendous effort in making out all threads..I hope mode and rules of IF just getting the actual terms and reopening ur threads..Welcome back ..! πŸ˜ƒ
Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RadhikaS0

It is always an option for Abhay to go to FB, Twitter, international forums, blogs, and many other places. 

A knowledgeable person like him doesn't have lack of avenues or opportunities.

I feel what Abhay has tried to convey in his post is that he is fighting for the right to expression here for every one of us. 

It would have been very easy for him to simply walk away from here and take his wealth of information to another place where it would be welcome with open arms. But he chose to remain here and work out things so that no one else should ever suffer like he did. 

Even if we disagree with what Abhay's posts, we need to support him for just one reason - we are all affected by the freedom of expression or lack of it. If we cannot discuss what we want freely and conveniently, then why are we here? And why are we considering moving elsewhere to read his posts? Why can't we read them here? 

And it's not as if his information is volatile or indecent or offensive. It is facts and just facts that he has collated with a lot of effort and not invented himself. How many of us can go to the lengths he and his friends have gone to, to find out what arouses our curiosity in the show?

I really feel upset when all kinds of trivia is allowed but not serious, intelligent discussion. πŸ˜•

I agree with you Radhika... All kinds of trivia is allowed but not serious, intelligent discussion. And the discussion on his thread never turns ugly unlike some other threads. In fact, I find more fan wars on daily threads. Should they all be grouped into a sticky too? Probably not...at least people who disagree can avoid each other on different threads. But it  is difficult to avoid POVs you disagree with  on a sticky.