Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Happy Birthday Rockstar ~Arhaan Behll~AB's response on pg 10 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
wonderful thread latha di.. Clap nice creation and msges from all Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.I

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Rockstar ~Arhaan Behll~AB's response on pg 10 (Page 5)" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 2:05am | IP Logged
The most charming ,versatile actor ever ...Happy birthday Arhaan  PartyHeart stay blessed always .Clap

Latha.I

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Happy birthday arhaan behll

Latha.I

alpha_057

Groupbie

alpha_057

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
A fabulous thread to celebrate the birthday of a fabulous actor...Clap All the Video Mixes are brilliant, especially the one cherishing the different shades of Mr. Raghu Sehariya. I think it is one of the best videos I have seen in a long time...Big smile It just goes to show how versatile AB is as an actor. He can display any emotion with the same finesse...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Latha.I

manissha

Goldie

manissha

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Very nice thread Latha.Happy Birthday Arhaan Behll, "Wish you all success in your Life".You are the first actor whom I like and  love from the past Five years. You are very talented , may God give you all the blessings and happiness.Smile

Latha.I

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Happy Birthday to Rockstar Arhaan Star  ... May u get all the love , blessings and success in life and your career .. Always continue to shine and be happy  .. Enjoy your day to the fullest Arhaan with lots of love to u Party

Waiting for your comeback again .. you have entertained your fans as Raghu and Krishna .. now waiting for your next avataar  which I m sure will b coming soon Embarrassed

Once again many many happy returns of the day .. May your wishes come true on this day and may u continue to rock and taste lots of success in the coming years Clap

Latha amazing post  .. loved the video mixes especially the way u hv presented it all with the voiceovers introducing him as Krishna , FF host and Raghu  and also his intro .. they r damn creative and wonderfully edited Star ..

His VM on Raghu is amazing and one of the best I hv watched so far .. it just touches your heart  the way u presented various flavours of Raghu from anger to calmness to romance to action to emotions to his rockstart/jaadugar image  .. a complete package of Raghu's various moods in one video .. wowww ClapClapClap.. wonderful presentation overall ClapClapClap

Thank you jo...Hug...yes Raghu video is close to my heart too...the love for Arhaan and pain of loosing Raghu...outcome is that video...Heart...now waiting for his come back...

jyoti06

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

Awesome thread...
No doubt arhaan is the best actor. ... he speak thru his eyes..wish god fulfill his wishes. . Silly

thanks simmi...

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivzOnAir

Very beautiful thread latha... a perfect tribute to the perfect actor...

thank you so much divya...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top