KRIYAANSH OS! Aakhir ek jhalak ne kar diya sab kuch!!

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
KRIYAANSH OS!
AAKHIR EK JHALAK NE KARDIYA SABKUCH!

Hope u guys like it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I,Rey sat with my friends,chatting and waiting for our lecturer to come. 
Just then their lecturer came in with a girl next to her.

"Guys, this is Kriya Ghai. She is a new student and one of u is supposed to help her out." introduced the lecturer

I looked up and saw the new girl. She was beautiful! Her sparkling eyes, her cute nose and her mesmerising lips, they all just indicated one word- 'beautiful'.

She walked towards a row next to me and sat down. The lecture started but I couldnt pay attention! All I could do was stare at her. 
"Was I falling in love?"

Everyday, every minute, every moment, every second, all I could think was her. She didnt know anything about me but I knew everything about her. Everytime, I was lost in thoughts only about her.

My love deepened for her, my desire to get her! My desire to make her fall in love with me!
I dont know how, how would I make her mine. I kept my mouth shut but still couldnt stop wanting her.

The days went by... and Kriya got a boyfriend. The word boyfriend killed me. It felt like a dagger was thrown straight to my heart. 

She loved someone else and why would she even love me specially when her boyfriend was the captain of the football team and me, nothing! I lost hope, I lost courage! But my friends didnt leave me alone, they forced me to speak about my feeling to her. I refused and refused... But I had to agree at last but I would only talk about being friends with her and not even let word love come in. I knew that if, I told her no matter what, she would only reject me! I vowed, vowed to become someone famous, to become someone whom any girl would fall for especially Kriya.

I followed her everywhere, every place, hoping that she would need my help sometime or the other. After a long wait, the time definitely came...

"Shit! Now, How do I get my notes! I cant even refuse Tanya." shouted Kriya and banged her foot on the ground.

I saw her banging her foot with an angry look on her face. She looked so cute even now. I couldnt stop myself from asking her what problem she was in.

"Hi there! Any problem?" asked Rey

"Umm no. I'll handle it." answered Kriya

"Hey, u can share it with me u know." forced Rey

"Okay.. It's just that tomorrow's my test and my best friend Tanya wanted the notes so I gave my notes to her." replied Kriya

"That's it?" Asked Rey and she nodded. I opened my backpack and gave her the notes. She looked at me with a doubtful look on her face.

"Take it! Am done with them." said Rey, clearing the confusion.

"Thank u so much! You're a life saver!" thanked Kriya

"Your welcome. Umm... Your name?" asked Rey, blushing.

"Kriya and you're Rey right?" asked Kriya

"Yes! How do u know? Anyways pleasure to meet u!" said Rey

"You're one of the toppers and the best poem writer. Who wouldn't know u?" answered Kriya

"Thanks! I guess u gotta study. Oh and do tell me if u have any doubts, I would love to clear them for u." told Rey

"Sure. I'll see u later." said Kriya and bid goodbye.

I was so happy! I jumped and screamed! She knew about me! I couldn't believe it! We were friends but I would soon turn it into love. I ran to my room and danced all along! I was so happy!
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Kehte hai ki agar sache dil se koi khwaish karo,
toh puri kaaynaat usse tumse milane ki saajish karti hai.
Kaash Kriya sirf meri ho,
Pyaar nahi toh woh kamsekam meri dost ban chuki hai.
Jo bhi ho, mai usse paakar hi rahunga,
Woh sirf meri hai meri.
Mai uske bina ek minute kya, ek pal bhi nahi reh sakta,
Woh meri jaan, meri sakuun hai woh!
Aap bhi humse pyaar karti ho,
Yeh baat maane keliye hum aapko har roz manate hi rehenge...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
I penned down my feeling just in the way I was good at - POEMS. Friends is just the starting and soon its going to turn into love.

It was a start of beautiful friendship between Kriya and me.'FRIENDS', that word didnte even make sense to this bond now. His phone rang and Kriya was the one. She asked me a few doubts and could I ever refuse my angel. 
I cleared all her doubts and we both planned to meet at a cafe. 

I waited and waited... Finally the time came.
I ran to the cafe and waited for her to come. People went by and finally, the girl I wanted to see appeared wearing a simple white dress with sandals. She walked up to our table. I just couldnt take my eyes of her, she looked so stunning!

"God, why! Why does she kill me with her looks, her nature and just HERSELF." thought Rey.

"Hey! Whatsup?" greeted Kriya.

"Hi! How was the test?" greeted back Rey

"It was damn easy! Thank u so much for your notes!" thanked Kriya.

"My pleasure." answered Rey

They kept on talking, sharing jokes and teasing. Everything between them was casual but I had that sudden urge to ask her about her boyfriend. I tried controlling myself but it didnt work finally, I just asked her.

"U got any boyfriend? Oops, am so sorry I guess that's too personal." asked Rey.

"No! Its completely fine. And no, I dont have a boyfriend. I know there are many rumors about me and Rahul but Rahul's just my brother." answered Kriya.

Pheww, the confusion was cleared! This answer gave my heart relief, I felt as if I had got everything in my life!

Days flew from 1 month of friendship to 10 months of friend. Kriya and I bacame best friends! Both of us were just single,not even intrested in mingling. NOw, I was more confident, I had more courage to propose her.

I planned everything and atlast I texted her to meet me at an address.

The day had come, the time was perfect and I was going to propose her.
I reached the location.
It was an old carnival of mine which was my favourite place. I had called her near the lake, a place which was just magical. U could see the sunrise from there as well as the sunset. 
The lights were on! The roses were place! Footsteps could be heard...

She was here, looking angelic and beautiful! Today, those 2 words were just too less to describe her. She looked totally out of the world. She was shocked looking at the decorations.

"Linecutter, what's this?" she started...

But I cut her and got down on my knees and spoke," Shh.. Let me speak today and u just listen:

Mere dil mai sirf ek hi ladki hai,
Wahi chehra joh mere dimaag mai rehta hai.
Aankhein hai uski, jime main, mai har baar kho jaata hu,
Uski muskaan, uski smile hai aisi jispe mai fida hu.
Kriya, woh ladki tum ho! woh chehra tumhara hai! Woh aankhen tumhari hai! Woh smile ek chiz hai jo tumhe aur khoobsurat banata hai.

Mujhe tumse sirf ek hi sawaal puchna hai, kya tum meri banogi?"

I had told her how I felt, I had expressed it with my strength! All I prayed was for the answer to be a YES!

Kriya didnt answer, she stood there speechless. I lost all hope and stood up. Maybe, she didnt feel the way I felt for her..

"It's okay, I understand." I started saying..

But this time she cut me off, " Just Shut up! Dont even think like that! Dammit I love u too!!" she shouted.

I was overwhelmed, I was speechless! I felt as if all my emotions were coming in my brain one by one... Afterall this, I had got the love of my life!
I enveloped her into a tight hug, promising her that I'll never ever let her go... 

Aakhir..
''' Ek Jhalak ne kar diya sabkuch!'''
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped u guys like it!
Pls do click the like button and comment!
Chappals and Jhootas are welcome!
P.S. The poems are written by me!πŸ˜›
Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arsha_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful os.
Very well written.
Loved it.
Keep writing more.
ramya.reddy thumbnail
awesome osπŸ‘
loved ittt
poem bhi mast haiii
do write moreee
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much!
glad u guys liked it!😊
Thx for spending time reading and commenting it!πŸ˜‰
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Rey ko love at 1st sight ho gaya
The way rey write poems 
Are really beautiful
It was really sweet
Love it
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its a sweet os
Do written more
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwiiieee...
Such a cute OS it is..
I so loved it..
The start of frndship.. Den best frnds.. N den finally
The cute confession.. Me so so so loved it :* ^_^
Superb os indeed..
sakura20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesom...
sweet & cute os...
luvd it !!!!!
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
this was so cute...
love at 1st sight for rey
rey a poet..class topper..loved her so much...
loved it diya...
u r osum baby πŸ€—
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was wondeful...
Rey getting poetic and all
When she said Rahul was more like a bro...I think I was more happier then ReyπŸ˜†
The last bit where he say's I understand made me think of Kriyaansh road proposal
I'm running to watch it again...
Thank you so much for this ...love youπŸ€—