| Raksha Bandhan -The Sibling Battle - Team Announcement & Task! - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Now just 15 minutes left. πŸ˜Š
#TeamBaldev
Team Gunjan is ready!😎
We have already submitted our entry on time!

Good luck to all.
Closed @12am 3rd Aug IST
Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Koeli_Appy-

No posting after this message. The game is over. We will not calculate after this.
Thank you for participating.

Closed @12am IST

Thank God!πŸ€—

we made it...team Gunjan...we made it!

wwooohooo...chalo...task 1 over!
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Thank God!πŸ€—

we made it...team Gunjan...we made it!

wwooohooo...chalo...task 1 over!

There's one more task after this?
Haha even I got scared for a second that we will have another task like what? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
Anyways, Appy listen you and the CCs have done a great job handling this contest and it was my first team game on IF and I had sooo much fun! So thank you. For the bottom of my heart! :) Main thing is I had a lot of fun! πŸ˜ƒ 

Good luck to all the teams! Okay my TeamBaldev fever is going down a bit! πŸ˜› 

-PP
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Haha even I got scared for a second that we will have another task like what? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
Anyways, Appy listen you and the CCs have done a great job handling this contest and it was my first team game on IF and I had sooo much fun! So thank you. For the bottom of my heart! :) Main thing is I had a lot of fun! πŸ˜ƒ 

Good luck to all the teams! Okay my TeamBaldev fever is going down a bit! πŸ˜› 

-PP

I wasn't scared infact our team was ready for another task so disappointed that we have only one task...

But we have enjoyed a lot in the whole phase...all thanks to crazy creatives.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I wasn't scared infact our team was ready for another task so disappointed that we have only one task...

But we have enjoyed a lot in the whole phase...all thanks to crazy creatives.πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I'm sorry Dev. Come on don't be upset. It's alright yaar. Just be proud of what you've done! πŸ˜ƒ I was scared because we were told it one task and I put in all my effort in that one task and my laptop stopped working too so if we had another task I totally wasn't prepared for anything. πŸ˜³

Yes that's true. Even we enjoyed a lot yaar. Whoever wins at the end of the day CCs just made us some new friends, made us more creative and thoughtful people! β­οΈ
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Oh I'm sorry Dev. Come on don't be upset. It's alright yaar. Just be proud of what you've done! πŸ˜ƒ I was scared because we were told it one task and I put in all my effort in that one task and my laptop stopped working too so if we had another task I totally wasn't prepared for anything. πŸ˜³

Yes that's true. Even we enjoyed a lot yaar. Whoever wins at the end of the day CCs just made us some new friends, made us more creative and thoughtful people! β­οΈ

We are already happy with our thread.πŸ˜ƒ 
Yeah same here,...I faced electricity issues due to heavy rains...but then phew all done!

yeah now our team mates are great friends of mine...

and whoever wins...we all will celebrateπŸ˜†...yup truly said.⭐️⭐️