Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nicky13

Sammy it's awesome plz update it soon and pm me plzzz-2 thanks :)

Thanks ! Glad you liked it ! πŸ˜ƒ
I'll update by Monday after my exams for sure ! 
mizzneetu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoChudail

*eeppss* come on a cliffhanger?!😭 Do you just hate me Sam?!😭😭
Anyways this story is so exciting and cute and touching at the same time!πŸ˜ƒI love how Manik is so nice to Nandini*hayee*😊Please update soon yaara..n yeah do pm me 2πŸ˜ƒ

Teehee, cliffhanger to keep the suspense ! 
Haha, I'm basically writing Manik how I would like to see him πŸ˜† this is how he is in my head LOL. 
I'll update soon, promise ! And will do ! 
mizzneetu thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

nice ff <3

Continue soon <3

Thanks ! 
By Monday for sure πŸ˜ƒ
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sammy... nice chapter... romantic scene...loved it... 
Next time do PM me πŸ˜†
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowww loving this FF very interning ..looking forwards to next update  
ramya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome writing plz pm me when u uptake dis ff
Nd plz update soon
mizzneetu thumbnail

Chapter 3: "Stop Distracting Me"

"Stop it." Manik said, trying to stay calm.

"What?" Nandini asked, confused at Manik's reaction.

"Just...stop IT!" Manik shouted, losing his cool.

Manik knew he had a temper- one that he had worked on controlling for many years. His ability to control his anger was partially owed to his best friend- no, brother, Dhruv; and his love, Nandini. Realizing that he was falling prey to the habits of the old Manik that Nandini once knew, Manik tried to calm himself.

"Nandini. Either you explain to me where you're coming from...or I...tickle it out of you!" Manik exclaimed as he jumped to his feet and back onto the bed behind Nandini.

Grasping Nandini's waist with both his hands, Manik began to tickle Nandini in her weakest spot, that he had himself, discovered.

Nandini suddenly whipped her body around to face Manik. Not wanting to see Nandini's angry face, Manik playfully shut his eyes. Much to his surprise, he heard a giggle escape Nandini's mouth. Opening his eyes slowly, as if to make sure he was not imagining her laugh, Manik savoured the sound. There was absolutely nothing in the world that he wouldn't do to make that laugh a part of his everyday life.

So much had changed in his life in the recent past, none of which he regretted, all thanks to Nandini.

"Ohhhooo. Is that a laugh I hear, Ms. Moorthy. Tell me that's a laugh!"

"Manik, stop it. You're trying to distract me!"

"Haan...so tell me, its working naa?" Manik smiled at Nandini.

Knowing she could not afford to skirt the topic, Nandini began to rise from the bed. Not accepting defeat, Manik grabbed Nandini's arm, causing her to fall on top of him with a soft thud. The warmth of Manik's body radiated through Nandini as her cheek rested on Manik's bare chest.  Savouring a sudden moment of calm, neither of them made a move.

Manik closed his eyes, and interlaced his fingers with Nandini's that were resting near his hand. Feeling a sudden surge of desire, Nandini lifted her body to hover above Manik's. She drank in his serene appearance, as she lowered her lips to his. Pleasantly surprised, Manik began to move his lips slowly in sync with Nandini's.

Nandini awoke with a start as she heard the buzzing of Manik's phone, on his bedside table. Slowly raising her head from where it lay nestled in the crook of Manik's neck, Nandini looked to the alarm clock.

3:00AM.

Realizing they had fallen asleep in Manik's bed, Nandini tried to untangle her body from Manik. As if feeling the need to secure her presence in his life- even in his sleep, Manik had wrapped both his legs and arms around Nandini's body. Accepting that she might as well spend the night as not to wake Manik, Nandini gave up trying to get up. Hoping her attempts to not awaken Manik would not go in vain, Nandini reached over to shut off Manik's phone.

With a quick glance to the display, Nandini wondered who was calling Manik at 3:00AM.

Alya.

-----

Updates

Sorry I only sent out a few pms for this update ! Please add me to make it muchhh easier for pms when I update ! Thanks so much guys ! 

Chapter 4: "You're Not Going Anywhere" (Page 5)

Edited by mizzneetu - 9 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Falling in love with this story! You're such an amazing writer Sama! πŸ‘
mayaya. thumbnail
OMG! Love this! Continue soon and PM me. I've already added you :)
love.ishq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One word...AWESOME!!
I loved it... Pls update soon...