Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Raghu's Heartfelt Confession to Shivani in Pictures <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Today we witnessed one of the most emotional and beautiful episode of DDBEDS after a long time with Raghu's almost confession and emotional outburst after he realises how his life is nothing without Shivani πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Here r all the moments in pictures 😳

Part 1 : Raghu beats the hell out of VP after he sees VP trying to molest Shivani .. He would hv almost killed the guy if Madhvi dint come with police on time πŸ˜† .. Well Raghu cant tolerate anyone even hodling Shivani's hand and here this guy was trying to rape her  , how on earth Raghu can spare him ... Arhaan nailed the entire scene with his expression of a raging bull who was on the kill for daring to torture his ladylove πŸ‘πŸΌ

\
\

https://i.imgur.com/uB46pwL.png

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Part 2 : Shivani faints in Raghu's arms after which she is rushed to the hospital where Shivani wants to hear ILU from Raghu before going for the operation πŸ˜­ and this is where Raghu for the first time gets a romantic dream where he holds Shivani's hand and confesses to her that he loves her very much , has always loved her and will continue to love her forever ❀️ ; Finally Raghu's mind is in agreement with his heart as he realises and accepts his love for Shivani 😳 ;  The way Raghu keeps repeating in his dream about how much he loves her goes onto prove how finally all his supressed feelings and emotions r coming out that he felt for Shivani all this while but kept hiding it 😭😳

I m glad that the confession was just Raghu's dream and not reality or else it would hv looked as if he confessed out of force just to keep Shivani's wish ; His confession should come only after he is no more carrying any baggages of Shivani's illness or Sumitra factor , so that his confession looks natural coming out straight from his heart without any force and Raghu should confess it on his own by taking the lead and not after Shivani asking him to do so

With this dream , at least Raghu is now clear in his mind that he loves Shivani and she is no more just a duty or responsibility for him πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Part 3 : Raghu is not able to see Shivani lying unconscious on that hospital bed battling with her life 😭😭 ; Today he finally breaks down and not only cries his heart out to Shivani but also opens his heart out to her as he tells her how he is nothing without her and so she got to come back to him and live for him , if she truely claims to love him πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ˜³  ; Everytime Shivani is in any sort of trouble , all he kept saying was how she is Maliksa's amaanat and his duty which he got to fulfill but today for the first time he forgets all about his duty or Maliksa's promise and all he tells Shivani is she got to live just for him 😳😳  ; First time Raghu is shown thinking about his own life which he feels is incomplete without Shivani and so if anything happens to her , he wont survive too 😭😭

The way Raghu says this watch has stopped and she got to wake up to fix up the watch was touching and symbolic to the fact that his life too will stop if Shivani stops breathing 😭😭

Today Raghu's confession to Shivani was more than those 3 magical words of ILU I felt ... It carried more emotions and defined their soulmate connection perfectly ... whether their relation gets any name or not but Raghu admits that he cannot survive without her and he too knows that she cannot survive without him either and first time he actually accepts this fact that they both r made for each other πŸ‘πŸΌ

RaShi r true soulmates and just incomplete without each other .. If one is battling with her life , even the other person cannot survive and thats what we saw today when Raghu helplessly kept pleading to Shivani to wake up and actually save him or else he too will die without her 😭😭

Arhaan and Mansi simply nailed the last sequence .. It looked so damn real all thanks to some flawless acting by both  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.. Arhaan with his wide range of expressions showing the emotions and fear of loosing his soulmate and almost pleading her to return back to her senses just for him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and Mansi with her underlying subtle acting when she asks Raghu not to cry 😭, even in that condition , she is trying to console him and that was wonderfully enacted by Mansi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for wonderful pics jyoti...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

loved the way Raghu beat VP to a pulp... he really deserved it.. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Shivani's operation deserved to be shown in more detail and atleast a promo was due... but now it was over in a blink of an eye.. .. but Raghu's dream of getting his babyji cured was fulfilled.❀️. and it was good how CVs showed that Raghu himself arranged for the money instead of paying from VP's money..

The hospital scene was the best scene so far.. superb range of expressions by AB.. from sorrow to despair to shock to relief to happiness.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. totally awesum..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

loved the way he finally accepted that he is nothing with her and incapable of living if S is gone from his life..
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u once again for the lovely pics ...jo ..i seriously dont have words to expalin abt the epi n everyones flawless acting n the execution ..was just amazing for words .

AB is THE BEST ,none like him n none can b like him ,HE is the KING ,the gamut of expressions he went through n the way he portrayed every emotion layer by layer can b done only by him .,it all looked too naturalπŸ‘ I became his instant fan from when i saw him onscreen n till date have not been able to come out of the spell n from here on its guaranteed that I will never be a fan of any actor other than him ,I am proud to say that .πŸ˜ƒ

Mansi too was just wow !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ this lady has come a long way n from here on its all great for her as she is all ready to work hard n catches things pretty fast .πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸ‘

BOws down to AB n mansi too deserves all the accolades Love them ..❀️
Edited by heera1702 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u di for the pics ...Arhaan and mansi brilliantly performed emotions on screen .no words πŸ‘
shym thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful picture post jyoti.. thank you so much..

RaShi's love is epic.. a spell-binding episode.. Arhaan and Mansi were fabulous..
thanx again..

and many more happy returns of the day Jyoti  πŸ€— "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"  πŸ€—
alpha_057 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all, many happy returns of the day...😊

I have been watching this episode on repeat mode since yesterday and every time it has the same impact. AB is in a different league altogether. His expressions, voice modulation, gestures are suited perfectly for any emotion...πŸ‘

Mansi was brilliant too, especially the last scene where she is trying to console him...😊

I always thought that the episode which aired on 5th March (rain sequence...πŸ˜†) was the best episode in the history of DDBEDS. But, this one stands up right there. Both the episodes are at the first position, albeit for different reasons...πŸ˜†

Edited by alpha_057 - 9 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Happy b'day Jyoti .
Thank you very much for posting these amazing pics. Arhaan Behll was very real in showing Raghu's emotions.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
RAGHU IS THE KING!!!! <333

I soo loved this scene.!! Fionallya heart tocuhing rashi scene. It was soo lovely and how shivani hugs him awww :)