Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Flowers smileys             Flowers smileys         Flowers smileys

PartyPartyHeartiest Congratulations Tupu on becoming IF Stunnerzzz Party Party 

Our Dearest Tupu has reached the Superb Status of IF Stunnerzz today...DancingDancingAnd i am so glad to make this Congratulatory post for her today !!!! 
ttrocks,,,, Yes our Tupu... She is the most lovely member at this loveliest Ktlk Forum... Her love, concern and care for each one of us makes her so special and a wonderful human being ! One of the most diligent and terrific person... one of the most awesome personality... one of the most kind heart... one of the most loving and spreading pleasant atmosphere all over around her.. !
Tupu... this is a very small gesture to your most magnificent and the most glorious phase here at this forum ! Tried to post earlier... but lost the post i made... thats why this delay... Big smile
I am so very happy that i have got this opportunity today to gift her a smallest one on her delightful and incredible achievement ! Hope you will like the gifts ... plzz do accept them ! Big smile HugParty

Music divider

Edited by bawaswift - 25 July 2014 at 2:50pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21babita68*Dev.*swati62saibanuSwatishubhfloridadocVeenaperpansy123hkp11aardhanSuvika.ttrocksmudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats Tupu, If Stunnerzzzzz !!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Hello Tupu Bua Hug Many congatushions on your becoming stunnnerzzz !!! this is what i know Party Dancing

Party divider

Edited by bawaswift - 25 July 2014 at 2:27pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21babita68*Dev.*SwatishubhfloridadocVeenaperpansy123hkp11aardhanttrocksmudraswathi

Swatishubh

Goldie

Swatishubh

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Many many Congratulations Tupu my dearest dearie - You are IF Stunnerz Party
Clap Clap

You are the most beautiful person here who always take cares of everyone and their special occasions. Today you have achieved what everyone dreams of! Luv ya for your dedication towards Ktlk and every Ktlk fan and this glorious forum ClapClap Hugs tight tight and luv from the bottom of my heart. Today, and always you get every success in your life and career. May God Bless you dear. Future belongs to those believe in the beauty of their dreams. You are so beautiful inside out, so gentle a human being, so smiling all the way, spreading brightness all around. Love you as a friend, a sister and a very nice kind heart. 
A true person you are Tupu Heart Hug

Edited by Swatishubh - 25 July 2014 at 2:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21babita68*Dev.*floridadocVeenaperpansy123lee_Ashnihkp11aardhanbawaswiftttrocksmudraswathi

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Res

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*floridadocSwatishubhVeenaperhkp11bawaswiftmudraswathittrocks

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
do you know that KTLK is my second home?Stern Smile so I'm automatically allowed to post anywhereEmbarrassed...then toh this is bawa bhaiya's thread...ghar ki baat hain...LOL...

Congratulations Tupu! 

Bookmarked this too, will read it tomorrow.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

babita68Swatishubhfloridadochkp11bawaswift-deepali17-mudraswathittrocks

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Great Purple thread!!! Thank you BawaClapClapClap

Baar baar badhai ho TupuPartyPartyPartyParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babita68floridadocSwatishubhhkp11bawaswiftttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Flowers smileys          Flowers smileys          Flowers smileys

PartyPartyHeartiest Congratulations Tupu on becoming IF Stunnerzzz Party Party 

Thank you sooo verrryyy much for this super-duper awesome thread to celebrate my member status change to IF-stunnerz dear BawaBro and SwatiBhabhiji Hug Absolutely loved it!! Heart Clap Star

To this wonderful Purple Post!! Clap Star Heart

Our Dearest Tupu has reached the Superb Status of IF Stunnerzz today...DancingDancingAnd i am so glad to make this Congratulatory post for her today !!!! 
ttrocks,,,, Yes our Tupu... She is the most lovely member at this loveliest Ktlk Forum... Her love, concern and care for each one of us makes her so special and a wonderful human being ! One of the most diligent and terrific person... one of the most awesome personality... one of the most kind heart... one of the most loving and spreading pleasant atmosphere all over around her.. !
Tupu... this is a very small gesture to your most magnificent and the most glorious phase here at this forum ! Tried to post earlier... but lost the post i made... thats why this delay... Big smile
I am so very happy that i have got this opportunity today to gift her a smallest one on her delightful and incredible achievement ! Hope you will like the gifts ... plzz do accept them ! Big smile HugParty

I am just speechless dear Bro and Bhabhi... Hug Thank you so veryyy much for the very kind words. Embarrassed U both are just awesome!! Thank you from bottom of my heart for all the love and support and for this super-duper fantabulous thread!! Sorry to know, you lost the post and had to redo it... To make my achievement more special, you took such pains... Am so touched and overwhelmed. Feeling on Top of the world having received such love and warm wishes!! Blushing Dancing Hug

Music divider

Thank you tons for the Cake and Balloons and very pretty flowers. Thanks in bunches for all the very beautiful gifts... New laptop, watch, goggles, exquisite jewellery, Broach, Bag... Blushing Heart Star Dancing All purple purple and only mine!! Party Day Dreaming

Thank You... thank You... thank you very very very muchhh for the Felicitations... Means a lot to me Embarrassed Big smile

Huge thanks for this beautiful pic. of my angle Nidhi in Purple Saree. This episode and this scene are my most favorites!! Star

Many many heartiest Thanks again and again dear BawaBro and Swatibhabhiji. Hug I missed you so much while chasing the target and especially when I crossed the 25000th post mark... So glad that you came and joined in the celebrations. W/o your presence, the celebrations would have been incomplete Hug God bless!!

This thread and you both are absolutely

Edited by ttrocks - 04 September 2014 at 6:10pm

babita68floridadocSwatishubhVeenaperhkp11bawaswift

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Tupu, wonderful achievement and you did it so soon!! ClapClapClap
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

Dancing Dancing

Please accept my heartfelt congratulations!! Big smile Hope to see you climb higher and higher...

Edited by aardhan - 25 July 2014 at 7:49pm

babita68SwatishubhfloridadocVeenaperbawaswiftttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top