Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the written update Sami, and the your explanation of chakravyuh was very good.

I will add a little bit more on this, the chakravyuh is a multi-tier defesive formation that looks like a flowering lotus (padma) or disc (chakra), when viewed from above.The warriors at each interleaving position would be increasingly difficult to fight.

So yes, Nikhil is most certainly in the chakravyuh and needs the knowledge of Arjun to get out of this one.

Barkha has  now put Nikhil's life in danger.  As we know every action has a consequence!

GD has turned up a notch this week.

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZulekhaLLaKhil

Sami thanks for the great Written Update.  

Jeah you right Sami today's episode was evil, devilish, and too much threating.  I wonder who is going to be Nikhil and Laajo's support system to protect them all evil.  What heck is wrong with barkha did she just ignored that kabir just threatened her son๐Ÿ˜ก oh she did.  The weakness he is talking about is her son Nikhil and she just didn't seem to care at all.  That kind of mother is barkha? still asking myself.  Barkha finally want to the otherside she is psychopath and she needs help for sure.  Next few days I'll be scary of the Nikhil's crazy boss and psycho kabir who is after Laajo's.  Hopefully some miracle will happend to help our Nikhil and Laajo and destory all the evils yey that is just my wishful thingking.  Eagerly waiting tomorrow's episode.

zulekha I agree about barkha seriously, she is stooping to new levels every day an di do feel though god protects good human beings and so far he has protected both nik and laajo so am really hopeful  that some thing good will come out of this mess...but Nikhil will have to become arjun and not remain abhimanyu if he wants to survive so lets see as geeta says ..just do ur deeds and leave rest on god...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Hope chachu will help him. Before he get into trouble with the gang , Kabir will make the first move and try to harm him to break Laajo's confidence. 

yaar I want nik to be helped by adi instead of Sagar some hwo I would eb very happy if chachu helps him,since they got him back,so assume it has to be him for this major track.Lets wait and see
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: londonkababu

Loved the written update Sami, and the your explanation of chakravyuh was very good.

I will add a little bit more on this, the chakravyuh is a multi-tier defesive formation that looks like a flowering lotus (padma) or disc (chakra), when viewed from above.The warriors at each interleaving position would be increasingly difficult to fight.

So yes, Nikhil is most certainly in the chakravyuh and needs the knowledge of Arjun to get out of this one.

Barkha has  now put Nikhil's life in danger.  As we know every action has a consequence!

GD has turned up a notch this week.

aww thks jatinder ...ur explanation is very good actually , I just did brief one...Indian history is so rich and our culture so powerful with amazing examples from past an di love when those examples r still relevant today...
I agree GD was really good this past week
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sami for the WU.. gosh feeling sad and scare for nik now. this Barkha OMG what to do with this lady.. she really needs a doctor or may be yamdut would be best .
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And for your last question Sami, i guess both Lajjo and Nik has to consider themselves as Arjun and self dependent to break this chakravyuha. they have seen enf troubles and politics in their journeys so far this is a live war where the need to fight for their life and love.

Nani, Chachu, Anjali, Ranjo,  SK have always done their part now it Lajjo and Niks turn really to understand and act.
sami01 thumbnail
so true ash yaar one needs to become arjun and do the right thing by themselves... both of them have to come forward and face the life at its own pace. I feel Nikhil has now understood what blind trust in some one can do, it also shows how families like Nikhil can make children hide so much that eventually they suffer.