Flowing melodies..... Updated at Page 17 (Sept 22nd) - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by avni_19

reallyy amazingg!!! the emotions againn was beautifully written!! keepp continuingg!! waiting for the next update!

I'm glad that you think the words made sense pertaining to the emotions 😊

Thank you for the feedback
Ishita's insecurity at last moment was amazed me u have written beautiful 
Originally posted by Javeria3991

Wow this is so beautiful and peaceful story, so overwhelming.
I enjoy a lot reading it.
My favorite line is "In the ashes of the MH17 debacle, she has found her soul mate in Raman."
Ishita pain to loose her best friend in MH17 was very well written that it brought tears in my eyes.
This story is awesome.
Continue soon.
Pm me when you update

Thank you so much. Hearing about an incident such as MH17 is tough when you lose someone due to it, I don't know how to describe it... Very heart wrenching. I hope I'm bringing out the words to describe the emotions in a manner that touches the read. Edited by JazzyM - 9 years ago
Originally posted by paru_rox

<font color="#003399">Absolutely loved the feelings and emotions you wrote about while describing the physical scenes.

Very well written Jazz πŸ‘</font>

Thanks. When you have mature characters like RKB - with emotion baggage due to 1st marriage and a sweet but tough cookie in Ishita, nothing would come straight and easy. So, in view, when they do come to the stage, lots of the emotional baggage needs to be cleared. Let's see how YHM does it
Note :

I dont know whether updating Flowing Melodies at this jucture of the episodes is a correct move or not. There is lots of 'fun', 'happy' mood flowing thru at present and my series is on the darker side. I do want to conclude the story, so, I need to bite the bullet and post. I'm not expecting much of a response for this posting, anything dished out would be marvelous. Just bare with me, 1 more update and the series would be over.
For those who had read the flow from beginning and who have given fantastic support, thank you so much. It means a lot.

- Jazzy
Edited by JazzyM - 9 years ago

Flowing Melodies: The morning after...

What a nocturnal it has been Ishita thought later that night. A night where her every dream had been realized. No, beyond her day-dreams, it was magical. As if a fairy god mother with help of elves had sprinkled star dust on her, creating a dreamlike stratosphere where she and Raman were marooned together. Ishita realized that they have not even started their journey of being husband and wife in the truest fullest sense but a beautiful beginning had transpired. He had surprised her by his declaration of love, nothing fancy, no flowers, no chocolates, just a straight forward declaration. It meant a million times more than all the items he could have given. His 3 words, she accepted it with alarming alacrity. Still, she slept better than she had in the last few days, only to wake up in the middle of the night, the room drenched in darkness (where had the moon gone??) to feel a kind of eeriness that seeped into her bones making her wary of her happiness. Every time she felt happy, it was always snatched away from her. Her anguished mind went back to Shreya. Before she could delve in her sorrow, a hand touched her on her waist. Caressing her, it was Raman. He was asleep but even in his sleep he knew about her torment and he was unconsciously trying to give her comfort.  Raman stirred tightening his arms around her. Bringing her into his warmth, cocooning her. She smilingly lies down next to him, spooning into him, sharing his body warmth.

The coolness of the wind and the warmth of a loving body next to him, stirred Raman awake. He smiled seeing his JKR spooned into him. Looking at their scattered clothing on the floor, Raman's face broke into a grin just like the cat that got its canary. Without disturbing Ishita, he took his shirt from the floor to wear it back when he realized that he could not find Ishita's kurti. Oh! Well. He didn't want to switch on the lights; it might disturb Ishita's sleep, so he took his shirt and wore it on Ishita. She woke up, when he tried inserting her hands into the sleeves, "mm... Raman...what?" "Shuuu...just wear the shirt, it's cool and I don't want you to catch a cold" Like an obedient child Ishita followed his instructions.  Not bad, his shirt looked great on her. He smiled, tugged her into his arms and pulled the duvet, enveloping them together. Nothing could be sexier than this, Raman thought to himself...the very proper South Indian dentist who lectured at the drop of the hat, wearing nothing but his shirt, splattered on top of his bare torso like glue that refuses to be un-gummed.

Very early, the next morning...

The sun was just about to peak out from the skies. Slowly the sun rays will strike out and clear the morning dew. The coolness of the night gone but the freshness there till mundane day to day things overtakes it. The couple in the room was wrapped in each other's arms, secure in their world. What a wonderful world...(the song by Louis Armstrong)

Raman opened his eyes feeling free and happy. After a long time, he felt that his nickname Happy' suited him to the tee, looking at the object of his happiness, his wife, his jaan, Ishita Viswanathan Iyer now 100% Ishita Raman Kumar Omprakash Bhalla. He felt as if his whole world had shattered, exploded in the course of single night. He slowly moved himself from the bed, adjusted Ishita's head on a pillow and left to freshen up. She was still sleeping when he came back to the room, a serene smile on her face. Raman went to the foyer of their house and found none of the family members were awake. He wanted to do something special for Ishita. A rose for the lovely rose of his life'...smiling he walked out from home heading towards the park. After ages, this is the 1st time Raman was out in the streets this early in the morning. Watching the day start, vendors opening their shops, folks enjoying their morning chai...everything looked nice and new to Raman. A young girl was selling flowers from her basket. Lots of gajra but nothing of the rose variety. He was disappointed. "Bhai saab, rukiya ek minute, mera di ke pass roses hey", the young girl ran to someone on the other side of the road to get a bunch of roses. Raman was overwhelmed with the girl's attitude. "Kyu?" he asked her upon her return. "Because you have  the kind of smile on your face that looks so infectious". Raman laughed and gave the required money for the roses, told the child to keep the change.

The house was stirring when Raman re-entered Bhalla residence. He quickly and quietly entered his room and locked the door. He didn't want his family or Ruhi barging in. Ishita was also stirring, her hand started to look for him on his side of the bed even though she was not fully awake. Raman quickly tugged himself under the duvet by the time Ishita had opened her eyes. Her astonishment, then the understanding, finally her smile was worth all the heartache he had endured thru out yesterday evening upon her declaration to be part of the forensic team to Ukraine.

Ishita saw the roses on the night stand, she blushes thinking of the happenings of yesterday night. Before she could utter a word, she felt a slight stabbing pain deep in her middle. She curled her legs up to her chest and then gasped as the pain knifed her again, worse than ever before. "Are you okay?" Raman sounded worried "No!" she gasped as pain knifed thru her again. Something was wrong. Something was really really wrong. "Raman...!"

He was up immediately. The covers rucked around his waist, as he bent his torso towards Ishita. Ishita's version swarmed, she thought she might vomit. Raman stared at her, his face stark white, his hand already reaching for his phone. "Raman...!" that was all she could manage as she fall back against the pillows, unconscious. There was blood everywhere. Lots of blood. Ishita was bleeding...

Next : Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla - last one...

Aww Raman and Ishita finally one...
Do dil ek jaan😳
Ishita bleeding?!?!?!? 
OMG what happened???
Please PM and continue soon..!!
Wow
That was amazing
Omg why is she bleeding ?
Update soon