Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Flowing melodies..... Updated at Page 17 (Sept 22nd) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

JazzyM

JazzyM

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Flowing melodies : Fluttering touch on an angel

Eeriness of the dark, it engulfs the city and the people with it. With darkness, everyone assumes their deeds are long dead and forgotten, peace will prevail but does it really...? The dance between darkness and light will always remain. To appreciate the moon and stars, darkness is needed; darkness without the promise of moon and stars is worthless...

Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla arrive home without any incidents. The silence between them had a companionship, comradeship that had never existed prior to today. Raman goes to freshen up while Ishita checks on Ruhi. Her angel was sleeping contently in her bed. May the Lord bless her with all the grace in the world. May angels oversee her all the time. Ishita prays in her heart. As the whole family had retired for the day, Ishita heated  food for Raman and went in to freshen up as well. "Ishita, let's have some food". There was no response from Ishita. Raman walks in and sees her standing gazing at the moon. Tears were tickling down her cheeks. Raman quietly goes out of the room and fills a plate with 4 chapattis and aloo gobi.. "Ishita, let's eat". "I can't stomach food. Let me be. You please take some food, you have not had anything since morning. Please Raman". "I'm ravenous but am not touching the food if you don't share it with me. I can't eat alone, not without you, I might end up with stomach ache," quips Raman, trying to change Ishita's mood. He breaks a piece of the chapatti and feeds it to Ishita. Ishita too starts to feed Raman. Both finished the meal when Ishita remarks that there was chicken kurma in the bowl, why didn't he take it.  "Arre buddhu, you don't eat. How can I share the food with you if I take chicken. Unless you consider chicken as vegetarian." Both share an eye-lock and Ishita averts her eyes, blushing. Sometimes, Ravan Kumar can behave like Rama, Ishita self-talks to herself.  Raman cleans up the meal's left over and does the dishes. When he returns to their room, Ishita is still standing at the window, gazing at the moon. "Ishita, you sleep on the bed, I'll use the couch today." "No, you had a long flight and tiring couple of days, you sleep on the bed. I'm fine with the couch. Please Raman, go to sleep." After lots of moving and turning, at the same time keeping an eye on Ishita's figure on the couch, Raman dozes off. In the middle of the night, Raman wakes up and he is shocked to see Ishita still standing at the window, gazing at the moon. She looked so forlorn it tore his heart. His JKR who was always energetic, full of life, ready for everything that he threw at her path, now looks so lifeless. "Ishita!" she doesn't hear him. Raman moves towards Ishita and places his hand on her shoulder, even then, Ishita doesn't react. "Mmm, go back to bed Raman. Sorry I disturb you. I have a headache, have taken Paracetamol tablets, I should be okay." Raman puts his hand on her shoulders and turns her around. Her face looks ravaged due to the all the tears she had shed. He pulls her to the bed, makes her lay down on his pillow. "Tell me about Shreya" Without second prompting, Ishita starts talking about her friendship, her college days and relationship with Shreya.  "Raman, you have 2 wonderful children, you were there for their conception and birth. Me? What am I? I'm damaged goods. I can never relish the one thing that I want the most..." "Stop it Ishita. You are not damaged," he grounds out. "You are whole and you are beautiful - inside and out!" "You are Ruhi's mother and soon, I promise you, Adi too will be your child. Those 2 will be your kids to nourish and guide." She looks at him from the pillow at his bend head; she sees nothing but his face. She traces his forehead, eyebrows and smiles. "Shush...close your eyes. I'm going to apply balm on your forehead".  Raman slowly does circular motions on Ishita's forehead with the balm, massages her head and keeps up a stream of conversation about Ruhi, Bala and Romi. Slowly, the tension leaves from Ishita's face and her lips quirk when Raman narrates Romi's recent escapades at the fruit shop. Without both of the realizing it, Ishita's head is on Raman's laps and he is stroking her head. He slowly pulls her up and she is lying on his torso; he looks into her eyes and drops a tiny kiss on her forehead. The tenderness of the gesture was over whelming for Ishita. It's as if he is telling her that he'll do everything in his powers to protect and support her. Both of them go to sleep in each other's warmth.

Morning sunrise, new day, new life... Ishra wake up at the same time. The first thing each see is each other's face. No awkwardness, just a feeling of acceptance. Raman slowly touches Ishita's lips and she closes her eyes demurely. Raman steals another peck from Ishita's forehead. Ishita opens her eyes, shocked. Raman smiles and says,  "mera haq". Ishita just nods her head. Both acknowledge that their relationship had moved to another dimension. "Ishima, are you sad because of your friend? I'll say a prayer daily so that Anna and Auntie Sherya are well looked after by Devi ma and Lord Murugan", Ruhi consoles Ishita. "Oh My Roo baby. You are my darling. Ishima loves you a lot", saying that Ishita hugs Ruhi; Raman watches this with a smile. He thanks God for his family. "I'll leave Ruhi in school, then, I'm going to ISCKON temple for a short prayer". "Ishita, come along with me. We'll drop Ruhi and then go to the temple together". Ishita is about to object but then she catches Raman's glance and realizes that he would like to part of her grief. Both drop of Ruhi and set out to ISCKON. "Why ISCKON, Ishita?" "I don't know, just feel like hearing the bhajan and Krishna's teachings".

At the temple, upon entry, Raman and Ishita realize that there is Bhagavad Gita reading by the priest. The part he explains relates to Dharm and Adharm. The priest reads that in Gita it's stated that Dharm gets protected by Dharm. Advising the wrong path is Adharm, however the right path shown but gets distorted due to some other element is not adharm; it's still dharm as the advisor did not intend to show the wrong path. The priest continues his preaching by giving examples based on the Kurukshetra war (Mahabharata) and current situation examples. Thru out the preaching, Raman holds Ishita's hands. "Arre JKR, you have done so much adharm thru your lectures of me; you keep pin pointing all my bad habits, see how much adharm you have gained". Ishita is totally flabbergasted. "Raman, kuch be...", she starts then she sees the twinkle in his eyes and realizes that he is joking, his attempts to lighten the situation. "Thanks, for your support" both Raman and Ishita say to each other simultaneously.

Around 3 pm, Ishita walks into Raman's office building. "Raman sir, kittar hei?" "Sir, conference room se, maam" the office boy replies her. She nods her head at a couple of the staff and walks into the conference room after a cursory knock. 3 heads turn to look at her. Mr.Subramaniam, Romi and Mihir, were all there. "Bhabi, are you ok?" "Do you need anything Bhabi?" "Have a seat Mrs. Bhalla". All 3 start talking at the same time and looked very worried. Raman who was looking at his computer raises his head and looks directly at Ishita. Both look at each other's eyes and nod. "Gentlemen, the 3 of you are excused. Please complete the spreadsheet as per my instructions and I need the information by end of today", Raman dismisses all 3. Romi moves towards Ishita intending to ask her something, Mihir pulls him out. "Let them be. Bhai will handle Bhabi"

"Raman, I need to do something for Sherya. I have decided on the next course of action, I need your support". Ishita moves towards Raman and holds his hands. Looking into her eyes, Raman realizes that Ishita's decision is going to impact his life and if he declines, he will lose his respect in JKR's eyes. He holds Ishita's closed knuckles and places a soft kiss. "Tell me". Ishita holds Raman's hands tightly and takes a deep breath before continuing..."The investigation team needs to identify the victims' bodies, forensic team from Holland are already on their way to the accident site. They need dentists with forensic background to assist. I have the background and Indian government is sending a team. The team lead, Dr. Ashok, my professor from university has contacted me, asking for my assistance. I would like to be part of the team". Ishita blurts out the whole request in 1 go.

There is total silence in the room...

Next : Need vs. Family

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21mathur.vanurashmiarorarohinimaneeshaSarru1994ishracrazeRishuDarlingremya1990sangeethbalashaayneIPKKND_Pyaarcool_aparnayhmmylifemalaxmiVENBAfelciyaLata_ishraVsoujanyaNikita99Arooj.MJniISHRA83exploringmyselfavni_19divya17.8whitelilyparu_roxteja21-Srkfan4ever-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flowing melodies..... Updated at Page 17 (Sept 22nd) (Page 5)" in Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lourel24

Goldie

lourel24

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JazzyM

exploringmyself

IF-Dazzler

exploringmyself

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
fab!! plz upd8 soon :)

JazzyM

dark.lig8

Goldie

dark.lig8

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
nice update wanna  know Raman reaction

JazzyM

whitelily

IF-Dazzler

whitelily

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
awesome update

JazzyM

cool_aparna

cool_aparna

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome writing...i love even more wheni find li'l detailings frm the show...like  how ishita saw rama in him...and how raman lightened her mood at the temple...
Looking fwd2 upd8

Going gr8

Edited by cool_aparna - 29 July 2014 at 2:35pm

JazzyM

JazzyM

JazzyM

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lourel24

Nice

Smile

JazzyM

JazzyM

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dark.lig8

nice update wanna  know Raman reaction

Working on Raman's reaction, trying to think whether it should be RKB like or Ravan Kumar like or Ishita's Rama...Wink

dark.lig8

Post Reply New Post

Go to top