Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Flowing melodies..... Updated at Page 17 (Sept 22nd) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

Lata_ishra

Goldie

Lata_ishra

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Plz continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JazzyM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flowing melodies..... Updated at Page 17 (Sept 22nd) (Page 2)" in Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JazzyM

JazzyM

Posted: 26 July 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Flowing Melodies: Angels in cradle

"What do you mean, the plane was shot down? That's the normal route taken by most of the flights flying out of Europe to Asia? Who shot it down, why? Any news? Papa, please switch off the DVD and change to TV channel".

"Arre, puttar. What is this about Ishita"? Thosiji's question brought everyone's attention back to Romi.

"Ever since the news broke, 2 hours ago, bhabi has gone missing". "What nonsense are you talking Romi? She is in a conference in Calcutta, right?". "No puttar, she came home yesterday night, as Ruhi missed her a lot and without you, Ishita didn't feel it was correct to leave Ruhi alone. So, she took the late night flight yesterday. She went to clinic this afternoon for some emergency surgery. What has the flight being shot down got anything to do with Ishita?"

"I have no idea mummiji. All I know is that Sarika called me an hour ago and told me that bhabi went out 2 hours ago and has not returned to the clinic. She is not answering her phone. According to Sarika, both of them were having a cup of coffee and chit chatting at the pantry watching the Ek Villain movie release update when the news broke. Bhabi immediately checked all the news channels and then went in to surf online. It seems she looked totally ashen during that period. She refused to answer any of Sarika's questions and later left the clinic without informing Sarika. When bhabi didn't pick up the phone, Sarika called me. I have checked all of bhabi's normal spots but she is not there. I'm worried. Her car tire had a puncture in the afternoon and I used the temporary seal to patch up the tire. Bhabi was supposed to get the tire changed. I don't think she got it done." Everyone was stumped, hearing Romi's narration. This was direct contrast to Ishita's behavior.

By this time Raman had called Ishita numerous times, left voice messages and texted her 10 different messages. "I'll go out and check. Romi you cover Old Delhi, I'll check the rest of the places out. Mihika, call all her friends and patients. Amma , mummyji, don't panic. We'll get Ishita back safely."

Where is this Madrasan? Gosh! If something happens to her...Raman just could not complete his thoughts. Please yar, just respond to my messages. 2 hours of roaming around and still no information.

"Ah Romi! Bhol!" "Bhai, I just found bhabi's car near the Siddhivinayak temple. I'm going into the temple to check, please come over there".

Raman drove like a maniac and reached the temple area within 20 minutes. There was a message from Romi, Ishita was sitting near the pillar at the entrance facing Ganesh. Raman walked in and found Romi standing guard near Ishita. "Bhai, bhabi has not spoken a word in the past 15 minutes. She is not responding to me". "Ishita, Ishita! Look at me!" Raman holds her hands and shakes her. Slowly, ever slowly Ishita turns towards Raman. "Raman!" the next thing Raman knew was that she had launched herself into his arms and was crying perfused. Raman didn't know how to console her. "Ishita, Ishita! Tell me what's wrong". She just shook her head. Raman brought her up and slowly all three moved out of the temple. "Romi, you go home, inform everyone and get Dilip to take Ishita's car". "No problem bhai. I'll do the necessary. Just take care of bhabi."

Raman and Ishita drove out. Ishita had not spoken a word till now. Raman stops the car at India Gate. The next 10 minutes it was silence, only to be broken by Ishita's sniffling, her attempts to stop crying. Raman hands over his handkerchief. "Do you want to tell me about it? A beautiful lady once told me that sharing reduces the burden" Both have an eye lock. Raman breaks it. "See, I'm giving you tarif, calling you beautiful. You have to unburden, unburden it to me". He hold Ishita's hands.

"Shreya and I were soul-mates when we were studying dentistry. She was involved in an accident during our college years. She survived but her fallopian tubes were damaged. Shreya was informed that she had less than 5% chances of conceiving. Shreya not only survived the accident but faced her demon of inability to bear a child with fortitude. She worked with NGO group within India on infertility conditions. When I was informed about my condition, the pain, the distress, the agony were beyond anything I had ever faced. Amma, appa, Vandu akka, jiju were there for me but I could not open up my feelings to them. Every drop of tears was reciprocated by tens of tear drops from them. I had to put on a brave front. I always thought that Subbu would be there for me. He was my best friend. But you know what happened... If it was not for Shreya, her strength, her determination to live life to the fullest, I would not have been able to move on with my life, family or career. I would have missed Ruhi because I would have been in despair and in the process made the lives of my family a living hell. For the past 5 years Shreya has been practicing in Malaysia. She met a wonderful Dutch guy, they got married and settled in Malaysia. Ditmer, her husband knew about her condition prior to the marriage and he was fine with it. However, Shreya wanted a baby. Ditmer was from a well off old school family based in Rotterdam; she wanted to provide Ditmer's parents with a grandchild. After numerous attempts, IVF, she became pregnant last year and gave birth to her beautiful, cute girl, Anna. The child of hope for both Ditmer and Shreya. Ditmer's parents couldn't visit their grandchild as Ditmer's mom had a knee condition which made it difficult for her during long journeys. Shreya wanted to visit them next month but I convinced her to take Anna at current period. It's lovely in Netherlands at this time. The weather would be wonderful. So, during one of our calls, I was the one who convinced her to make the visit. But I rue the day, I told her to go. If I kept my lecturing mouth shut, Shreya and her family would still be alive. They were on the Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 that was shot down at Donetsk region in Ukraine. There are no survivors Raman. It's my entire fault". Ishita's cry in despair tore Raman's heart.

Raman who has his own emotional demons to work on, didn't know what to do or what to say. All he knew was that Ishita hurt and it hurts him too. He wanted to comfort her but how? Words were useless. He took her face into his hands and made her look into his eyes. He tried to convey his feelings to her, than he did something he had never done before with Ishita. He hugged her, hugged her tight. Initially Ishita just stayed in his embrace, then she struggled but Raman did not let go. After a few minutes, he could feel Ishita relenting. Her arms went around him. He eased his seat back and pulled her into his body warmth. Ishita was lying on top of Raman. He had his arms around her. He kept smoothing her long silky hair. After a while, Ishita's sobbing stopped and her breathing became calm. Raman's warmth took away the frozen feeling from Ishita's limbs. They stayed in each other's embrace for a long period until... There was knock on Raman's side of the window. It was police constable. "Saab, what are you doing here? Please leave." Raman readjusted his seat, slowly put Ishita back to her side of the car and covered her with his coat. Then, he started the car and drove towards Bhalla residence...

Next : Action??

Note : I couldn't make either Ishita or Raman part of the shooting. However, in the next part I would make Ishita part of the investigation team.

Would really appreciate feedback. I'm not a great writer, tyring to improve with each feedback. Thanks. 

Not proof read. Please excuse my grammer.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21mathur.vanurashmiarorabimiIloveishraSimmideepakSarru1994ishracrazesmilesforever98usaonlyremya1990RishuDarlingVENBAsmilydear...Deepika...cool_aparnamischiefdhaakshubaublesVsoujanyaNikita99momb24felciyaLata_ishrawhitelilyaishu_divandivya17.8avni_19Javeria3991paru_roxteja21RisingAsh-Srkfan4ever-Nikki_Titli

Nikita99

Goldie

Nikita99

Posted: 26 July 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nice update!! Just curious where are you planning to go as you raised infertility issue in this one. Loved how you explained the hug.
Update soon!

JazzyM

cool_aparna

cool_aparna

Posted: 26 July 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
 That was heartwrenchingCry...you've interwined IshRa with this real mishap very nicely.Clap..esp with the infertility thing...Oh our Jugga Jasoos to be back in action in ur OS LOL...looking fwd Wink!!!

JazzyM

divya17.8

IF-Dazzler

divya17.8

Posted: 26 July 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Nyc update.. Written really well...
Continue soon.. And thanks for pm..

JazzyM

whitelily

IF-Dazzler